Sort by :
Filter by :
Please do due diligence before buying. I have heard the prices for this project have really come down. Possession date is indefinite. Better to look into ready to move options then getting stuck in this roller coaster.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi guys,
I looking into buying a 2 BHK in Emerald Estate for end use. Any update on when will the possession be available on these flats? Have the current owners gotten any updates since the split between Emaar and MGF?
Thanks in advanceCommentQuote0Flag
- I have 3 trips to the site in the last 2 weeks. Some work has been happening in Towers A & B and other towers at the end. The contractors BL Kashyap have received some fund flows from the developer. People on the ground said that if the fund flows remained the way they are, they will be in a position to apply for OC early next year as Towers C & D will need some more time than finishing of Towers A & B.
I have also received a communication from Emaar MGF, which is after quite a while, giving out a detailed plan of delivery, where they have mentioned the OC application date will be somewhere in July 2017. From what I could gather from the market OC can take anything between 6-12 months.
I have also come to find out through the market that Emaar and MGF have separated and our project in particular will now be taken over by Emaar.
Keeping all 3 things in perspective, it seems like there is some tangible action and though the fact remains that it is a severely delayed project but it may just see light of the day.
I will also suggest that you go to the site and see the development happening around and do some more fact finding that may help us take any necessary action required.CommentQuote1Flag
- When there is construction started in Emerald Floors and Builder's commitment shown through formal completion schedule, some mindless association has filed FIR against the company rather than pushing builder for abiding the fresh commitments. How this is going to help anyway? Ultimate aim is to get the flats and all endeavor should be in that direction. This project unofficially declared to be coming under Emaar - Dubai and we have all the faith that Dubai based developer would complete the projects.We cant change delay which happened but what we can change there is no more delay.CommentQuote0Flag
- they should be behind bars for life. no need to show sympathy for them. these builders are playing with innocent buyers.they have done open loot, who asked them to divert fund to buy more land.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kundkumathey should be behind bars for life. no need to show sympathy for them. these builders are playing with innocent buyers.they have done open loot, who asked them to divert fund to buy more land.
Well Said !!CommentQuote0Flag
- now officially they have declared that the projects will be delivered by Emaar, Emaar stake is being increased to over 74 percent...we are seeing action on groundCommentQuote0Flag
- Received communication that occupation certificate got for our project. Importantly, Emmar PSJC to take charge to fast track deliveries and completion. Good Show EmmarCommentQuote0Flag
- I am interested in buying a 2BHK flat in this society (Emerald Estate) getting at a resale price of Rs 60 lac, I know the project is much delayed but at least its superstructure is complete and possession might happen in next year and at this price I think this is a good deal?, should I invest in this or go for Supertech Azaliya at sector 68? Please adviceCommentQuote0Flag
- Ankush Emerald Estate will take minimum 2.5 years for possession.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ankushtanejaI am interested in buying a 2BHK flat in this society (Emerald Estate) getting at a resale price of Rs 60 lac, I know the project is much delayed but at least its superstructure is complete and possession might happen in next year and at this price I think this is a good deal?, should I invest in this or go for Supertech Azaliya at sector 68? Please advice
Is it all inclusive price?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, all inclusive, except PLC charges.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi - have almost finalized a deal in EE...visited the site and saw that tower A & B are almost complete (read from the thread that they have been complete since 2011/12)...Construction work is on for towers c,d, h, j,k,l,f,g...for A&B Floors have tiles, plumbing work going on, doors (though quite old) kept within some apartments for fitting etc etc...
However, on inquiry from emaar through a friend of friend (who is providing services to Emaar):
1) it has come to light that Emaar operations are not profitable in India (maybe because of increase in construction costs over the years, limited cash inflows)
2) the developer may possibly levy some kind of additional charges during possession (not sure on the quantum - but can this happen? this would be illegal - right?)
3) And thr is risk of further delivery delays - despite the OC in Emerald hills
Now given the contradictory views that am forming reg. the deal - could anyone here assist me with some more info to make an informed decision. TIACommentQuote0Flag
- At what price did you finalized and any idea how much extra they might charge ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Finalized at 5050 per sq ft, no idea on extra charge, but yet to initiate the sales agreement. You have any additional info?CommentQuote1Flag