Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Tower A and B should ready in abt to 15 months. H J K will take 2 yrs. E digging and foundation has started. Im not to sure on the status of F G L M. I do have some pics. And I will put them up tomorrow.
    Rate wise is 7000 to 7200 bsp.

Comment

Demand raised for final floor slab for Tower G. The pace of construction seems pretty fast - looks like Emaar is trying to bridge the delay between this and other builder projects on GCX. Hope they continue at same pace for the plastering and finishing part - which is tricky to assume given long delays faced by Emerald/ Premier floor etc.

Other holders of unit in Tower G - can you confirm if you received the demand and the construction progress is in line?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NK2013 View Post
        Demand raised for final floor slab for Tower G. The pace of construction seems pretty fast - looks like Emaar is trying to bridge the delay between this and other builder projects on GCX. Hope they continue at same pace for the plastering and finishing part - which is tricky to assume given long delays faced by Emerald/ Premier floor etc.

Other holders of unit in Tower G - can you confirm if you received the demand and the construction progress is in line?

Thanks.
        ya i went to the site yday, final floor roof slab is done for tower g...i got the demand too...this is the fourth demand since may, i.e. 8 floors in 7 months!

Comment

Originally posted by retrofit View Post
          Tower A and B should ready in abt to 15 months. H J K will take 2 yrs. E digging and foundation has started. Im not to sure on the status of F G L M. I do have some pics. And I will put them up tomorrow.
          Rate wise is 7000 to 7200 bsp.
          i have a diff POV on the time projections... went to the site yday, in terms of work i think tower a and b need max 6 months...expecting delivery of completed project in end 2014 or first quarter 2015...tower E has just 6 floors so it should not take time... tower l and m were scrapped a long time ago and for towers ghjk, final floor slabs are done...f is the laggard which is why it cud stretch till q1 2015...

Comment

a couple of pics for tower g with the final floor slab...
            Attached Files
            Last edited November 10 2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Hi Chetani,

Appreciate your help and proactiveness in keeping other thread members updated. I am not based in Gurgaon currently, so your feedback really helps. Lets stay in touch and keep sharing updates to keep this thread alive.

Cheers.

Originally posted by chetani3 View Post
              ya i went to the site yday, final floor roof slab is done for tower g...i got the demand too...this is the fourth demand since may, i.e. 8 floors in 7 months!

Comment

how much time for next payment invoice for Tower G

How much time do you think it will take for next payment invoice for tower G (post final roof)

Comment

Revenue rasta passing right through project

After seeing the Layout submitted by Emaar at TCP site which boomer has shown, it is evident that Emaar has chosen not to show the 5m Revenue Rasta which bisects the project vertically and horizontally in the Phase 1 of the project.

One should be aware that the Revenue Rasta is a public road and can be used by anyone and no security gate can be put in front of it.

It looks like it passes through the next to the 2 adult pools and next to the so called green in front of the Towers D & C.

I hope my reading of the same is correct and apologies if I have made any error, best to check with emaar as there does not seem to be any boundary wall abutting this rasta and hence is a security hazard as anyone can use this road being a public road.

wonder why emaar forgot to mention this rasta . They did the same thing in Palm drive where a school has been shown as a central green in 2 places.

I would request all of you to please validate this important information from emaar in writing.

Comment

Thank you for the information. Please would you post the map/plan so that other members can see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoulg View Post
                      Thank you for the information. Please would you post the map/plan so that other members can see it?
                      Please see boomers post which has the link to the same

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X