Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 5050 is a steal.Close it!! IMHO ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Can you give me details of agent please?
    CommentQuote
  • Broker References:
    No sharing of broker details or other such references on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shikham, Can you tell me your number and your facebook or linkedin ID, IREF is not allowing references here ? Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankushtaneja
    Hi Shikham, can you tell me your number and your facebook or linkedin ID, IREF is not allowing references here? Please help

Not allowed to post publicly .

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • How can I send a private message ?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • HC for CBI inquiry into Gurgaon sectors' land scam

Can Emaar confirm if there is any impact of this judgement or ongoing case on their projects or related infrastructure development in and around their project. Honourable High court asking for cbi enquiry is a serious matter .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ankushtaneja; Can't share the broker details as I am still evaluating. Though, referring to Kinjalchato - in that particular order Sec-65 is also mentioned. Not sure of the implications on Emerald Hills.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Sir,
    Is it the correct time to invest in Emerald Estate project? Why people are quoting high price when still its going to take atleast 2-3 years time for handing over the flats??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naveen30
    Hello Sir,
    Is it the correct time to invest in Emerald Estate project? Why people are quoting high price when still its going to take atleast 2-3 years time for handing over the flats??

Anything around 5000 is a good deal on GCX. Emerald Estate will surely take some time to be delivered but it will be a great investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Emaar India begins handover of first phase of Emerald Hills The company has issued the intent letters for possession to 413 homebuyers in the project, located in Sector-65, Gurgaon on the Golf Course Extension Road.ANI | November 22, 2016, 18:30 IST

NEW DELHI: India's leading real estate developer EmaarIndia has commenced the handover of the first phase of its integrated township project Emerald Hills to customers for interior fitting-out work.

The company has issued the intent letters for possession to 413 homebuyers in the project, located in Sector-65, Gurgaon on the Golf Course Extension Road.

The company had recently received occupancy certificates for these units, which comprises of Emerald Hills Floors, Emerald Floors Select and Spanish Villas located in Ivory, Jemma and Topaz sectors of the Emerald Hills township. Prior to this, Emaar India had offered 150 plots for possession to its customers in the project.

"We are extremely delighted to announce this development for our customers. Emaar India is relentlessly working towards completion and delivery of its projects. Being one of the largest real estate developers in Gurgaon, the series of deliveries which have been made recently, and the upcoming handovers over the next six months, are already adding to the cheer of the market," said Head-Sales Emaar India, Ashish Jerath.

"The faster-paced project deliveries are the best stimulus that will bring positivity to the market, as it will not only help in lifting the stakeholder sentiments, but also shape the direction of the realty market in the region," added Jerath.

Emaar India has fast tracked all its ongoing projects like Emerald Estate, Emerald Floors, Emerald Floor Premier, Palm Garden, Palm Terraces Select, Gurgaon Greens, Imperial Gardens, etc in Gurgaon region besides The Avenues and The Grace in Chennai region.

At present almost 8000 labourers are working at various sites of the developer, and the company aims to increase this workforce to five figures in the next three months at various projects including Palm Hills, Palm Garden and The Palm Drive in Gurgaon.

The Emerald Hills township is situated on the Golf Course Extension road which is currently the most preferred destination for both residential and commercial real estate.

It is a natural extension to the most prime luxury property hub, the Golf Course Road. Easy accessibility to neighbouring cities of Delhi via NH-8 and Faridabad via the Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway, along with proximity to Sohna Road are the major benefits of this location.

The locality is seeing development of various luxury projects with all major developers having their presence here. Apart from these, retailers like More Megastore, Easy Day, Big Bazaar and Shoppers Stop are already operational in close vicinity. Moreover, many national and multi-national companies have set up offices here, paving the way for hotels, hospitals and schools in the area.

http://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/residential/emaar-india-begins-handover-of-first-phase-of-emerald-hills/55562888

CommentQuote
  • What is the possession plan for different towers? Is it a decent investment going forward as I consider it as a good price on the GCX road (near to 5300)? Any views?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skohli
    What is the possession plan for different towers? Is it a decent investment going forward as I consider it as a good price on the GCX road (near to 5300)? Any views?

From my last visit to EE, I could ascertain that they will handover TOWER A & B first.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Emerald estate entry from the emerald hills, or will it have a different entry altogether which may not be from Golf course extn road?
    Can someone clarify.
    CommentQuote