Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
509 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by skohli
    Is Emerald estate entry from the emerald hills, or will it have a different entry altogether which may not be from Golf course extn road?
    Can someone clarify.

Emerald Estate main entry will be from the sector road behind from what I last saw. There will be one road through the Emerald Hills but that is not a straight road and will be congested. Plus there is a dividing road between Emerald Hills and Emerald Estate.
    This is one of the reasons that it is cheaper.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • skohli1 years ago
      Thanks. Ya got it. The brokers i dont think will tell this.
  • Any reasons why tower A can have a lower rate than other towers, not sure but felt the same... Though it's 1st for possession..?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have information about current prices per sqft for 3bhk ( all inclusive) and would it get cheaper in next few months? What is the likliness of getting possesstion by end if year 2017 tower A, B,C and D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawanarora81
    Does anyone have information about current prices per sqft for 3bhk ( all inclusive) and would it get cheaper in next few months? What is the likliness of getting possesstion by end if year 2017 tower A, B,C and D

What i am getting is something close to 5200, can be further negotiated i think, in my view prices might slide down a bit further but not much for some time,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skohli

What i am getting is something close to 5200, can be further negotiated i think, in my view prices might slide down a bit further but not much for some time,

5000 or below would be a steal. But I would say that the 3 BHK layout is not to my liking.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mr Kohli...any idea about earliest possesstion. Would it take another 2 to 3 years?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawanarora81
    Thanks mr Kohli...any idea about earliest possesstion. Would it take another 2 to 3 years?

Anything before 2018 doesn't look feasible in today's market. Though the company claims sep 2017 for the 1st phase.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the maintenance charges for this project. ?
    CommentQuote
  • I'm interested in buying 2 bhk in emerald estate. Could anyone share what's the current basic price for the apartment and any other information thats useful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Onlyonly
    I'm interested in buying 2 bhk in emerald estate. Could anyone share what's the current basic price for the apartment and any other information thats useful.

I think now asking is close 6800-7000 psf in ABCD towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I'm planning to buy a 2bhk * emerald estate but not sure about the Occupation Certificate status. Can anyone please help me with this. Also any details, good or bad, about the project would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulgupta.rke
    Hi, I'm planning to buy a 2bhk * emerald estate but not sure about the Occupation Certificate status. Can anyone please help me with this. Also any details, good or bad, about the project would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

OC is still not received, good is that work has started again for all Emaar projects including this after a long time.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • asing824 months ago
      Hi @nitin07
      The Floor Plan shown in the link posted by you is incorrect. I have seen the flat from inside a few months back and the layout is similar to what you mentioned in your comment. Tower A,B,C,D OC have been received and pocession may be offered any day now. I guess Emaar is waiting for landscaping to finish and internal maintenance team to take over the work.
  • Hi all,

I am planning to buy an under construction 3 BHK (1395 sq ft) in resale at Emerald Estate for end use. Can anyone let me know of the possession related charges being asked for? Also, it would be helpful if someone could give an idea about how much should be a good all inclusive price deal.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skyhigh_ggn
    Hi all,

I am planning to buy an under construction 3 BHK (1395 sq ft) in resale at Emerald Estate for end use. Can anyone let me know of the possession related charges being asked for? Also, it would be helpful if someone could give an idea about how much should be a good all inclusive price deal.

Thanks
    With what I have analysed in past 3 months, sellers are asking for 90 - 1.10 lakhs depending on the floor number and the construction status.

If you are looking for a flat in the Towers A, B, C, D, you should get a flat starting from 1.02 lakhs to 1.10 lakhs. Given that there are not too many 3 BHKs in this society, only 96 odd 3BHK flats will be offerred possession in March 2018.

CommentQuote