• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Originally posted by prupro View Post
    dis project is in soooop..plzz think 1000 time ....before investing
    Whats the issue?

Comment

Quries - emrald estate

Hi Friends,

I am looking for an 2/3BHK unit for end use on GCX road. One broker advised me Emrald Estate. However I have few quries related to this project;
      1.As per EMMAR site, the project have sizes 990, 1289 & 1350 sft units. However, their brochure says 1020,1310 & 1395 units in this project. WHich one is correct?
      2.Is there any known issue with this project?
      3. Does this project have any sample flat. If yes, where it is located?
      4.The broker told me that the builder doesn't allow to go inside towers. Can I see the actual units from inside?
      5. Any good broker for this project?

Thanking You in advance for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoulg View Post
        Have you bought it? If you did, what rate did you buy it at? I keep getting calls from brokers for 6700-6800.
        No, I didn't. Offers I was getting were between 6700-6800 before going to negotiation table but I didn't get the unit of my liking. I even got a few offers of 6550-6600 but I avoided them because they were asking for hefty other component
        I think for atleast till possession (which is about 1.5-2 years away), deals may hover between 6700-6900.
        Seems like too many units are on sale but hardly any buyers so that makes me a bit skeptical.
        Let me know if you have a unit to sell and if it is a PLC unit, maybe I can consider it and we can avoid brokerages.

Comment

Originally posted by cgd3psg View Post
          Hi Friends,

I am looking for an 2/3BHK unit for end use on GCX road. One broker advised me Emrald Estate. However I have few quries related to this project;
          1.As per EMMAR site, the project have sizes 990, 1289 & 1350 sft units. However, their brochure says 1020,1310 & 1395 units in this project. WHich one is correct?
          4.The broker told me that the builder doesn't allow to go inside towers. Can I see the actual units from inside?

Sizes of the flats were increased so 990 became 1020 and so on.
          No issues with the project tht iam aware of.
          You can go inside the building. Some units on in Tower A, can be seen from inside. It will give you a rough idea of the kind of area you can expect. For construction quality visit sample flat for Jemma or Ivory.
          check your pm.

Comment

Originally posted by cgd3psg View Post
            Hi Friends,

There is no issue with the project at all. Yes, there is a sample flat in Tower B, a 3 bhk on the first floor. You can see it to get an idea about the quality of construction. The guard will tell you its location, if you want.

Comment

Got the #11 installment demand for Tower B.

Comment

Got the #11 installment demand for Tower B.
                11th installment means the last one before possession?

Comment

Originally posted by chetani3 View Post
                  11th installment means the last one before possession?
                  No, this is on completion of external plaster. These is one more and then the last payment would be when they send the possession letter. After that we'll need to pay at the time of registry.

Comment

No, this is on completion of external plaster. These is one more and then the last payment would be when they send the possession letter. After that we'll need to pay at the time of registry.
                    ok, but from the update pictures the external plaster doesnt look like its been done in either tower A or B... they've finished coating the bricks with a cement coat, but doesnt external plaster mean the paintwork should be done?

Comment

Hi, I would appreciate information about the penalty clause for this project. Would Emaarmgf be paying any penalty for late delivery, if so how much per sqfeet?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X