Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
514 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by umeshk
    Hi ,

I came to know recently that Emaar and BLK has gone into dispute and the delivery of the flats will be delayed further .

The delivery of the houses has already taken a long time and i am planning for Legal action. Does anyone has information on people who are thinking on this direction ?

I am looking for information on Whatsapp Group or Google Group on people booked Emerlad estate.
    Hi Umeshk,

I would Ike to join you. Please add me to the group if you create one. How can I share my contact details with you?
    CommentQuote
  • Please note -

Sharing of whats-app group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum . Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by umeshk
    Hi ,

I came to know recently that Emaar and BLK has gone into dispute and the delivery of the flats will be delayed further .

The delivery of the houses has already taken a long time and i am planning for Legal action. Does anyone has information on people who are thinking on this direction ?

I am looking for information on Whatsapp Group or Google Group on people booked Emerlad estate.
    What/ Who is BLK?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone, can anyone help me with the ongoing rate for 1310/1395sqft 3BHKs in the underconstruction towers. Thanks
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • ashish858 months ago
      Ok thanks.Still any idea about the rate?