Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Originally posted by gmalhotra View Post
    Hi, I would appreciate information about the penalty clause for this project. Would Emaarmgf be paying any penalty for late delivery, if so how much per sqfeet?
    5rupess per sq ft from Jan 2014 onwards. to be adjusted in last isntallment

Comment

Do you know if this is true for Emerald Floors Premier as well?

Comment

Hi
        Whats the present transaction rate at Emerald estate apartment?

Comment

Originally posted by sangitaa View Post
          Hi
          Whats the present transaction rate at Emerald estate apartment?
          6400-6500 for 3 bhk and 6700-6800 for 2 bhk. I have been looking for one for myself but not a lot of good PLC units available at the moment. So, willing to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by rishiss View Post
            5rupess per sq ft from Jan 2014 onwards. to be adjusted in last isntallment
            Thanks for the information. Much appreciated.

Comment

Hi,
              a few questions on Emerald Estate:
              a) Are there towers in emerald estate other than A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/ J/K/L/M?
              b) There was supposed to be a phase 2. Are towers E & F part of the phase 2?
              c) What is the progress on Tower F and Tower E? How many installments have gone in these towers?

Thanks!

Comment

Guys, let us assume that the 2 BHK will be delivered by the end of 2016. What are the projected rates as per you? Please provide reasons behind your assumption.

What rentals can one expect for a 2 BHK at that time? Again kindly cite reasons/analysis behind the projections?

Comment

Can you guys please suggest if it is a good buy at 6800 psf in resale. I am looking from end use perspective.
                  One thing that concerns me is rate was 5000 in 2011 and now its 6800. Is there some issue with this project ? I am willing to buy a unit if all's clear.

Comment

There is no issue with the project. It is just slow progress.

Comment

Originally posted by prashantgn View Post
                      Can you guys please suggest if it is a good buy at 6800 psf in resale. I am looking from end use perspective.
                      One thing that concerns me is rate was 5000 in 2011 and now its 6800. Is there some issue with this project ? I am willing to buy a unit if all's clear.
                      Original booking was in 3100-3400 range and nearly 80-85% payment is gone. Majority of other bookings on GCX happened at 5000 or above levels (as per their higher launch rate).
                      Because of hefty premium and nearly all payment paid to builder, you are seeing rates lingering at these levels.
                      I am also looking to finalize a deal here as this project has great future potential and has all approvals in place.
                      Between, what is the size you are getting at this rate and is it complete cheque deal as I am struggling to find all/max cheque deal at this rate?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X