Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Simple - To extract maximum money from the investors/end users and then delay the construction on one pretext or the other while the money collected from clients could be used for debt servicing or acquiring another piece of land.

Originally posted by Manusingi View Post
    Consider this.. Tower A structure has been ready for so long but the builder is not progressing beyond it.. why is he making structures only and not completing and delivering... this behaviour is risky.. i will think twice before going with Emaar.

Comment

Existing unit holders, please advise if there is an escalation clause in the BBA in this (highrise) project?

Comment

nope

Comment

Never buy Emaar MGF projects. They are cheats of the highest order. Refer today's papers on protests by Palm Drive buyers. Project started in 2007 and still no sign of possession.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Vipul C
            Why are buyers not making money in projects by DLF, IREO, TATA, GODREJ, VATIKA, EMMAR, SOBHA, BESTECH, ADANI, PURI, M3M, PIONEER, UNITECH,SUPERTECH and other renowned, reputed, esteemed, FDI - Funded builders ?

There has been no movement on prices of the project of these builders infact there are sellers in the market ready to sell properties at below the buying price? Any Pointers?
            This is only on Dwarka Expressway not on GCX. And that is because the real estate market has been down for the past year or so. GCX properties command a high premium including Emmar Estate. I got a call from a broker for 7200 sq. ft as basic price + PLC etc. so there is no question of suffering loss or not making profits.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoulg View Post
              This is only on Dwarka Expressway not on GCX. And that is because the real estate market has been down for the past year or so. GCX properties command a high premium including Emmar Estate. I got a call from a broker for 7200 sq. ft as basic price + PLC etc. so there is no question of suffering loss or not making profits.
              7200 for which project?

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                7200 for which project?

Emerald estate

Comment

Emerald estate
                  Current prevailing rates are much lesser than your quote. I have quotes for 2 bhk starting from 6500 upto 6800 depending on white-check ratio.

Comment

Kindly do not mislead general public with superfluous rates, much delayed Gcx projects, unclear title, several changes in building plan without any submission with tcp hr, revenue rastas n nallahs haunting the plan, EC ?, lic expired ( check tcp site), i own a plot in this project with no seller, wats the use of so called premium when one cant have it.

I've nothing against Emaar, it all varies from project to project, u never know wats waiting for u!

Emmar's DEW projects are running well with reputed contractors, with all approvals in hand & shall be delivered in time.

cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan83 View Post
                      Kindly do not mislead general public with superfluous rates, much delayed Gcx projects, unclear title, several changes in building plan without any submission with tcp hr, revenue rastas n nallahs haunting the plan, EC ?, lic expired ( check tcp site), i own a plot in this project with no seller, wats the use of so called premium when one cant have it.

I've nothing against Emaar, it all varies from project to project, u never know wats waiting for u!

Emmar's DEW projects are running well with reputed contractors, with all approvals in hand & shall be delivered in time.

cheers!
                      I have no intention of misleading anyone. I am invested on DEW and GCX and cannot find a seller for the DEW property while get about 6-8 calls a day for Emerald Estate. It is my POV.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X