Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

any idea when is the possession expected for emerald estate? i am seriouslly considering buying this one....

Comment

If the construction continues at the pace it is going on, then floors might be ready in 1 - 1.5 years and another 2 years for high rise, otherwise can't say, as palm spring is still pending delivery.

Remember its a complete township so possession will be in phases, so you need to check the construction status of particular block.

Comment

Originally posted by vishals08 View Post
        any idea when is the possession expected for emerald estate? i am seriouslly considering buying this one....
        Like "shkhan" said posession will be in phases, blocks allocated to phase 1 should complete the quickest. But overall the time difference between possession of one phase to the next is usually insignificant ( a few months ).

Having said that, I dont expect final delivery till 2014/2015.

AFAIK, only Emerald estate can be considered mid to high rise. Rest of the township i.e. Emerald Floors Select, Emerald Floors Premier and Emerald floors are all low-mid rise.

Hope this helps.

Comment

emaar is not even using the latest shuttering technology in construction of projects like ireo,ireo is using the best tech as of now with 06 floors constructed in uptown

Comment

Originally posted by sactan View Post
            emaar is not even using the latest shuttering technology in construction of projects like ireo,ireo is using the best tech as of now with 06 floors constructed in uptown
            Sactan we are aware of your hate for Emaar and Love for Ireo. Must we see this in every post. Can we please move on.

Comment

I am just making people aware of the facts and if you want to live in the world with your eyes shut so be it

Comment

Originally posted by sactan View Post
                I am just making people aware of the facts and if you want to live in the world with your eyes shut so be it
                Thanks and duly noted.

Comment

hi vikky,shuttering technology details are listed in the thread ireo uptown is pratibha construction good,please go through it,here the structure and the walls are not made of bricks but concrete by a very sophisticated process,impact better and stonger house,better sound and thermal insulation,as the concrete is put in a prefabricated mould which is inturn made as per specifications of your house,lesser chances of errors and a better finish of the end product

Comment

How we rate Emaar's Emerald estate apartment with Unitech's Residence in terms of end use.

Unitech has 150 acre township compare to Emmar 25 acre. But quality of construction and possession period.... still confuse...

Pl give healthy comment....

Comment

Originally posted by ashishag View Post
                      How we rate Emaar's Emerald estate apartment with Unitech's Residence in terms of end use.

Unitech has 150 acre township compare to Emmar 25 acre. But quality of construction and possession period.... still confuse...

Pl give healthy comment....
                      even i am confused between residency/uniworld gardens 2 and emerald estate

1) To me location of residency is better than emerald.

2) Overall residencies is a part of gated complex which will have villas which are priced upwards of 4cr

3) further, the site progress at this point of time is much better with residency compared to emerald. Residency should come up for possession by end of next year, while emerald looks too far to me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X