Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • quote on higher side... still available in 55-5700 band....

Originally Posted by brajeev
    Does anyone know the price now? I am getting one at 5900 but that seems high compared to 5500 a month ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brajeev
    Does anyone know the price now? I am getting one at 5900 but that seems high compared to 5500 a month ago.

Indian real estate appears anything but 'real'. Or it seems the prices are inversely proportional to the recession fears.... More the fear, more becometh the price :bab (39):

On the other hand Brajeev, it could be that the seller understands the looming possible correction in prices and hence wishes to start higher with comfort of ample space to negotiate... :bab (24):

Lage raho!!

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said SH Khan:-

The only product that investors in M3M are ever likely to see is the owners Rolls Royce and the Audi Q-7 distributed lavishly to brokers to fool their clients into buying M3M properties.

The inside news is that 4 sets of construction and project management teams have quit in disgust at the owners unprofessional ways. Every 3 months a senior professional quits.....The only project started is Golf Estate......the other projects have not started (only excavation done to fool people)......the construction quality of Golf Estate structure itself is HORRIBLE...so you can imagine how poor the finishes are going to be.....

New projects announced by M3M are not selling as Investors are now very doubtful about the delivery capability of the company (every 2 months the owners get a professional who runs away in disgust in 3 months)....so cash inflow has stopped....

Investors would do well to seriously reexamine their strategy !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,

Need your help?
    whats the current rate in emerald estate for tower B floor 5th-8th floor. 3 BHK,

thanks,
    gag
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ! As you said M3M projects are not getting good response anymore, do you have any idea for their URBANA Retail project in sec 67 as I would like to buy one at ground floor, if the price is attractive...

Originally Posted by vaanya
    Well said SH Khan:-

The only product that investors in M3M are ever likely to see is the owners Rolls Royce and the Audi Q-7 distributed lavishly to brokers to fool their clients into buying M3M properties.

The inside news is that 4 sets of construction and project management teams have quit in disgust at the owners unprofessional ways. Every 3 months a senior professional quits.....The only project started is Golf Estate......the other projects have not started (only excavation done to fool people)......the construction quality of Golf Estate structure itself is HORRIBLE...so you can imagine how poor the finishes are going to be.....

New projects announced by M3M are not selling as Investors are now very doubtful about the delivery capability of the company (every 2 months the owners get a professional who runs away in disgust in 3 months)....so cash inflow has stopped....

Investors would do well to seriously reexamine their strategy !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Senior Members,

What's the current rate for 1020 2 bhk unit in emerald estate.
    According to their website, 2 bhk units are there in A,B,C,D towers but a broker told me that the 2 bhk units are now in H,J,K,L,M towers.
    Does anyone have a clue about it?

I had some queries wrt it. Please tell me your views/opinions on them.

Keeping Emmar reputation at stake, in what time would the possession be given for emerald estate?

Does the main enrtry for emearld estae will be from golf course extension road or from some other road?

When will be th entire emerlad hills township ready with all the amenities inside?
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know about other towers but I had a 2BHK 1020 unit in F tower, which I sold 4-5 months back.

I think the main entry won't be from GCX. A broder timelines for entire EH township should not take lest then 4 yrs. from now.

The EE project delivery is definetly 2-3 years away from now and that was the reason behind my exit. But if you have time, you will get rewarded much.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Senior Members,

what's the current rate for 2 bhk unit (1020) in emearld estate?

when was this emerald estate project launched?

What's the difference bewteen phase 1 rowers and phase 2 towers?
    What was the time difference bewteen these 2 phases?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahuljindal
    Hi Senior Members,

what's the current rate for 2 bhk unit (1020) in emearld estate?

when was this emerald estate project launched?

What's the difference bewteen phase 1 rowers and phase 2 towers?
    What was the time difference bewteen these 2 phases?

Current rate - 5700 - 5900
    Was launched in late 2009.
    Don't know the difference between the phases.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't know the current price...but the construction has not started....be very careful before investing anything with M3M as you may have a problem in exiting, due to poor/no resale interest from investors

Originally Posted by vishal01
    Hi ! As you said M3M projects are not getting good response anymore, do you have any idea for their URBANA Retail project in sec 67 as I would like to buy one at ground floor, if the price is attractive...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi senior members,
    could you tell me which bank has approved this emerald estate project. i want to take loan for this project.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Senior Members,

Could you please tell me that if a 2 bhk unit in EE is a good buy at 5750 psft?

I am still thinking that it's still at a higher side.

Any suggestions for a 2 bhk unit in 1100 sqt area apart from this project under my budget(65 lakhs).

How much would it appreciate by the time of possession?

Please tell me is brokerage(1%) calculated on total unit price including edc/idc/car parking/bsp or only at bsp rate?

How mcuh can it be negotiated ?
    CommentQuote
  • Look at Palm studio in Palm drive by EMAAR MGF. A 2 bed unit is 1125 to 1200 sq. ft and the going rate BSP is 5800-6000 psq. ft. Much better specs, part of fantastic layout gated community (incl. premier terraces, sky terraces which are luxury specs) and location bang on Golf Course Extension road.

Emerald Estate is a low spec, budget accomodation (originally launched at 3200/-) and location is deep inside Emerald estate. Compared to Palm Drive, Emerald Estate is not good value for money at current prices of 5600-5700 IMHO.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I don't think so, palm studio is located in one far out corner of palm drive with only tennis courts and parking to look at, no greens, no pool view , no landscaping nothing. Though the specs are slightly better than emerald estate but emerald estate is better for people looking for 2 bhk and small 3 bhk options, at least you have a good tower layout , are a part of the core of the project with nice green, swimming pool, landscape views. Also in emerald estate one shall have access to all facilities of emerald hills as well.Further in palm studio there are 8 units per floor and there is only a single isolated tower 18 stories high, so almost 150 apartments in a building which will lead to lot of congestion I feel !! In fact that is the reason why emerald estate is commanding a higher premium around 6000/6100 at present compared to palm studio which is around 5800/5900 even though palm studio was launched at 3600 and emerald estate at 3200.
    For large 3 bhk and 4 , 5 bhk apartments palm drive is better.
    CommentQuote
  • There is one more point, and that is delivery.

If you have 2-3 years of time, and need lower ticket size, go for Emerald Estate. This project is best for investors but endusers may loose hope.
    My POV.

I too bought one 2BHK, 2.5 years back in re-sale, but finally sold it 6 months back, because I wanted to have an early delivery. However I managed to get good appreciation on small invetsment.
    CommentQuote