Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

I am getting 6600 Deal on 1395 sq ft flat on tower G. is this good ? Some says there are deals at 6500 as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by charmi2008 View Post
      I am getting 6600 Deal on 1395 sq ft flat on tower G. is this good ? Some says there are deals at 6500 as well ?
      Try to negotiate more deals are available deals at 6450 6500

Comment

Originally posted by gmalhotra View Post
        Hi All, Is it possible to transfer the property in your name if you are an NRI. For example if an NRI residing abroad buys a under construction apartment in this project, would he have to come to India to transfer the property in his name or can it be done from overseas itself?
        You can use Power of attorney. Your relative/friend/anyone you trust/ in India can then use POA to help execute on your behalf. Formats for the same can be obtained from the builder. Each builder has his own format. If you are taking loan then the bank will also need a POA (separate from the builder).

Process:
        a) Take the format and get it notarized at Indian High commission. You have to go personally to administer your signature. It usually takes 2 working days to get the doc
        b) Send the document to your relatives and ask them to get it registered at SDM office. Usually the fee is Rs.55 per doc but you need to pay more to speed up the process
        c) Once done you are ready to buy via POA holder in India.

Comment

Thanks a lot Manu for the information., much appreciated.

Comment

Hello, As i told you I am getting 6500 deal on pool side in tower G for 1395 sq ft. Can anyone tell me how much white money i need to pay ?

I checked sites like 99acres etc they display deal on 6500*1395=91 Lakh around. So it means i have to pay this amount with PLC etc ? extra ?

What about other payment ? They are saying buyer has paid 80% payment so when i need to pay 20 % payment ?

Comment

Hi,

Any news on the completion and handover of the project. I gte updates on it regularly but since last 2 years have been seeing the same pictures all the time. I am not sure should i keep it or resale and invest in some other property.. Any advice ?

Comment

Originally posted by charmi2008 View Post
                Hello, As i told you I am getting 6500 deal on pool side in tower G for 1395 sq ft. Can anyone tell me how much white money i need to pay ?

I checked sites like 99acres etc they display deal on 6500*1395=91 Lakh around. So it means i have to pay this amount with PLC etc ? extra ?

What about other payment ? They are saying buyer has paid 80% payment so when i need to pay 20 % payment ?
                Yes, PLC, membership, car parking, EDC, IDC extra. 20% when builder raises demand.

Comment

Originally posted by vishalg79 View Post
                  Hi,

Any news on the completion and handover of the project. I gte updates on it regularly but since last 2 years have been seeing the same pictures all the time. I am not sure should i keep it or resale and invest in some other property.. Any advice ?
                  I called the Emaar CRM, they told me hand over of Palm drive first, later EE.

For EE- bigger units possession by Dec 2015, but in phases
                  and later for 2BHk by Oct 2016
                  Last edited August 30 2014, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Availability of 1020 sq ft

Are there deals for 1020 sq ft 2bhk in resale? When the possession for these units can be expected? How much payment is being made for these 1020 units? pl.

Comment

1020 sq ft is available at 6700 6800.

Possesion will be 2015 end.

Payment gone is 80 85%
                      Last edited December 16 2015, 07:23 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X