Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 10 2021
558 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Originally posted by KUMARVKK View Post
    Hi Any update on construction/possession.
    last update from emaar is BL Kashyap is going to restart the contruction in another 4-6 weeks. As per them all issues are resolved and it takes time for the constructor to ramp up his resources

Comment

Consumer Complaint

Hi, Can someone put in touch with people who've filed a complaint or case against the developer? Am tired of waiting since 2009, even if they start in another month, they will not be able to handover before Sep 2016, if it is smooth ride. And what comes as compensation/penalty is peanuts, considering all the interest i've paid, it just doesn't make sense to put-up with this nonsense.

Will be highly obliged if someone can connect me.

Comment

I have a lot of faith in Emerald Estate. Once things are sorted out, I think it should be a prime property on GCX. I really hope things are sorted out soon with BLK and Emaar and things get underway ASAP.

Comment

Confirm rates of Car Park,Club,Maintenance - Buying in resale

Can anyone help me with actual rates of various components like IDC+EDC,Power,CarPark,Club,IFMS for 1020 sft. 2 BHK ? I have been offered a unit by a broker and I need to verify what he speaks.

He says IDC of 270 per sft. , PLC of 270 per sft. and car parking for 2.5 lakhs ? This is really exorbitant for a 2 BHK. Those who have booked (I saw previous posts on delayed possession), have you guys any faith if this will come up by Sep-2016 ?
          Last edited October 15 2015, 08:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi
            I am also frustrated with the progression of the construction. Everytime , the builder is saying 5-6 weeks more .

Can someone please put me in touch with people who are connected with google group , filed a case etc.
            Last edited October 15 2015, 08:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

hi guys, do you see any progress/updates from the build ?

Comment

Hello Seniors,

I am getting one 3BHK +Servent unit in Emmar MGF Emerald Estate 3rd Floor Park Facing Unit @5300 psf.
                Please suggest if it is right time/price to invest in the same.

-Thanks

Comment

Is it true that Emaar and MGF are splitting up? Who will take the onus of completing the under constructed projects? Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by larora View Post
                    Hello Seniors,

I am getting one 3BHK +Servent unit in Emmar MGF Emerald Estate 3rd Floor Park Facing Unit @5300 psf.
                    Please suggest if it is right time/price to invest in the same.

-Thanks
                    Whoa!

That's a serious dip in prices but with Emaar's reputation in delays and no construction, lower levels can be expected.
                    Last edited January 5 2016, 12:21 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

So, what do you suggest guys. Is it a steal deal now or a trap. I am looking for some investment with an horizon of 2-3 years. Should I invest in this or wait for some more lower levels..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X