Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 2 2018
547 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

they should be behind bars for life. no need to show sympathy for them. these builders are playing with innocent buyers.they have done open loot, who asked them to divert fund to buy more land.

Comment

Originally posted by kundkuma View Post
      they should be behind bars for life. no need to show sympathy for them. these builders are playing with innocent buyers.they have done open loot, who asked them to divert fund to buy more land.
      Well Said !!

Comment

now officially they have declared that the projects will be delivered by Emaar, Emaar stake is being increased to over 74 percent...we are seeing action on ground

Comment

Received communication that occupation certificate got for our project. Importantly, Emmar PSJC to take charge to fast track deliveries and completion. Good Show Emmar

Comment

I am interested in buying a 2BHK flat in this society (Emerald Estate) getting at a resale price of Rs 60 lac, I know the project is much delayed but at least its superstructure is complete and possession might happen in next year and at this price I think this is a good deal?, should I invest in this or go for Supertech Azaliya at sector 68? Please advice

Comment

Ankush Emerald Estate will take minimum 2.5 years for possession.
              Last edited August 27 2016, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ankushtaneja View Post
                I am interested in buying a 2BHK flat in this society (Emerald Estate) getting at a resale price of Rs 60 lac, I know the project is much delayed but at least its superstructure is complete and possession might happen in next year and at this price I think this is a good deal?, should I invest in this or go for Supertech Azaliya at sector 68? Please advice
                Is it all inclusive price?
                Last edited August 28 2016, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Yes, all inclusive, except PLC charges.
                  Last edited August 28 2016, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Hi - have almost finalized a deal in EE...visited the site and saw that tower A & B are almost complete (read from the thread that they have been complete since 2011/12)...Construction work is on for towers c,d, h, j,k,l,f,g...for A&B Floors have tiles, plumbing work going on, doors (though quite old) kept within some apartments for fitting etc etc...
                    However, on inquiry from emaar through a friend of friend (who is providing services to Emaar):
                    1) it has come to light that Emaar operations are not profitable in India (maybe because of increase in construction costs over the years, limited cash inflows)
                    2) the developer may possibly levy some kind of additional charges during possession (not sure on the quantum - but can this happen? this would be illegal - right?)
                    3) And thr is risk of further delivery delays - despite the OC in Emerald hills

Now given the contradictory views that am forming reg. the deal - could anyone here assist me with some more info to make an informed decision. TIA

Comment

At what price did you finalized and any idea how much extra they might charge ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X