Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
509 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the current reasale price/ premium available for appt in Emerald Estate?
    What is the expected and official possession period known/ disclosed?
    CommentQuote
  • The current resale price is 6000 -6200 depending on location and size of flat.
    Possession expected by 3rd quarter of 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vickys
    The current resale price is 6000 -6200 depending on location and size of flat.
    Possession expected by 3rd quarter of 2014.

Is it good to buy a two BHK in Emerald Estate at this price, or better option would be available?
    Is there any hope of getting good NEW 2 BHK appt at 70 lac, ready to move or possession in 3/4 months?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry my typing mistake, possession for Emerald estate is expected by 3rd quarter of 2013 .

I think it is a good option to buy Emerald estate at this price since by the time of delivery next year I guess it will quote close to 7500, location is also good in sector 65 on upcoming GCX road.2 Bhk in other projects on GCX are firstly not too many and secondly quoting much higher than Emerald estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea for Resale Price for 2 BHK Unit 1020 Sqft on First Floor Park Facing... Also while I visited the site.. I could see provision for balcony in one room ( Not the Master Room ) which is not available on flats starting from 3rd Floor. This is also not visible in Floor plan available on Emaar site.
    Any idea on this... Is this thing also commanding extra premium....

Note : I checked same in A and B tower as well. There are extra Balconies on first two floor which is not visible in Floor plan available on emaar site.
    Will I have to pay extra at time of possession of same. As per information that I have, Emaar has not requested for any extra demand for same...
    Please suggest if any one has some idea.....
    CommentQuote
  • RTM

Very good point, Infact I had the same question in my mind. Please comment if any one has an idea
    CommentQuote
  • the current price is 6300 to 6500 from some of the brokers, it that correct?

I always wonder some of these properties of Emaar Palm drive or Emerald estate are undervalued ???
    CommentQuote
  • I heard the pioneer park is around 7.5k to 8k? These are the prices of the builder which I have never heard of. But howcome the prices of esate is around 6300 still when Emaar is supposedly far ahead as a brand

Any thoughts will be appreciate
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

i was looking to buy a flat in emerald estate but just today found out that the project does not have 100% power back up... as per the brochure there is a provision of only 2 kva power back up on which ACs cannot run...when i checked with the emaar office they told me that watever is the specification, it is written on the brochure... any change in power back up cud happen only once the residents move in and demand for it, but of course at an additoinal price...

anyone noticed this yet...??

Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    I heard the pioneer park is around 7.5k to 8k? These are the prices of the builder which I have never heard of. But howcome the prices of esate is around 6300 still when Emaar is supposedly far ahead as a brand

Any thoughts will be appreciate
    CommentQuote
  • here's the brochure... any clue wats the status with other emerald hills projects like premier floors? the premier floor brochure just says power back up without specifying kva
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3
    here's the brochure... any clue wats the status with other emerald hills projects like premier floors? the premier floor brochure just says power back up without specifying kva

i looked at the brochure, it mentions "convinient pwer backup". Not sure if that is 1005, interesting...
    CommentQuote
  • as far as I remember emerald floors phase 3 has higher power back up...
    CommentQuote
  • i heard ph 1 and 2 hv 2kva n phase 3 has 5kva...

Originally Posted by RamanT
    as far as I remember emerald floors phase 3 has higher power back up...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetani3
    i heard ph 1 and 2 hv 2kva n phase 3 has 5kva...

From personal experience of using 4 KVA inverter, i can tell you this will fall terribly short in gurgaon.

It is such a dampener to see such a specification of good property and location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    From personal experience of using 4 KVA inverter, i can tell you this will fall terribly short in gurgaon.

It is such a dampener to see such a specification of good property and location

bro it was launched long ago....
    CommentQuote