Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 10 2021
558 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by skohli View Post

    What i am getting is something close to 5200, can be further negotiated i think, in my view prices might slide down a bit further but not much for some time,
    5000 or below would be a steal. But I would say that the 3 BHK layout is not to my liking.

    Comment


    • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

      Thanks mr Kohli...any idea about earliest possesstion. Would it take another 2 to 3 years?

      Comment


      • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by pawanarora81 View Post
        Thanks mr Kohli...any idea about earliest possesstion. Would it take another 2 to 3 years?
        Anything before 2018 doesn't look feasible in today's market. Though the company claims sep 2017 for the 1st phase.

        Comment


        • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

          What are the maintenance charges for this project. ?

          Comment


          • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

            I'm interested in buying 2 bhk in emerald estate. Could anyone share what's the current basic price for the apartment and any other information thats useful.

            Comment


            • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by Onlyonly View Post
              I'm interested in buying 2 bhk in emerald estate. Could anyone share what's the current basic price for the apartment and any other information thats useful.
              I think now asking is close 6800-7000 psf in ABCD towers.

              Comment


              • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                Hi, I'm planning to buy a 2bhk * emerald estate but not sure about the Occupation Certificate status. Can anyone please help me with this. Also any details, good or bad, about the project would be highly appreciated.

                Thanks
                Last edited July 24 2017, 02:16 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by vipulgupta.rke View Post
                  Hi, I'm planning to buy a 2bhk * emerald estate but not sure about the Occupation Certificate status. Can anyone please help me with this. Also any details, good or bad, about the project would be highly appreciated.

                  Thanks
                  OC is still not received, good is that work has started again for all Emaar projects including this after a long time.
                  Last edited July 25 2017, 12:57 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Nitin07
                    Nitin07 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dear all can you please check the floor Plan on the link below, I am surprise to see the current price as well as Floor Plan. It has changed, there use to servant or study room which seems to missing along with change in the size http://www.emerald-estate-gurgaon.com/price.html

                  • asing82
                    asing82 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi @nitin07
                    The Floor Plan shown in the link posted by you is incorrect. I have seen the flat from inside a few months back and the layout is similar to what you mentioned in your comment. Tower A,B,C,D OC have been received and pocession may be offered any day now. I guess Emaar is waiting for landscaping to finish and internal maintenance team to take over the work.

                • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                  Hi all,

                  I am planning to buy an under construction 3 BHK (1395 sq ft) in resale at Emerald Estate for end use. Can anyone let me know of the possession related charges being asked for? Also, it would be helpful if someone could give an idea about how much should be a good all inclusive price deal.

                  Thanks
                  Last edited March 1 2018, 11:46 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by skyhigh_ggn View Post
                    Hi all,

                    I am planning to buy an under construction 3 BHK (1395 sq ft) in resale at Emerald Estate for end use. Can anyone let me know of the possession related charges being asked for? Also, it would be helpful if someone could give an idea about how much should be a good all inclusive price deal.

                    Thanks
                    With what I have analysed in past 3 months, sellers are asking for 90 - 1.10 lakhs depending on the floor number and the construction status.

                    If you are looking for a flat in the Towers A, B, C, D, you should get a flat starting from 1.02 lakhs to 1.10 lakhs. Given that there are not too many 3 BHKs in this society, only 96 odd 3BHK flats will be offerred possession in March 2018.

                    Last edited March 3 2018, 09:21 AM.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X