Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 10 2021
558 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Hi ,

I came to know recently that Emaar and BLK has gone into dispute and the delivery of the flats will be delayed further .

The delivery of the houses has already taken a long time and i am planning for Legal action. Does anyone has information on people who are thinking on this direction ?

I am looking for information on Whatsapp Group or Google Group on people booked Emerlad estate.

Comment

Originally posted by umeshk View Post
      Hi ,

I came to know recently that Emaar and BLK has gone into dispute and the delivery of the flats will be delayed further .

The delivery of the houses has already taken a long time and i am planning for Legal action. Does anyone has information on people who are thinking on this direction ?

I am looking for information on Whatsapp Group or Google Group on people booked Emerlad estate.
      Hi Umeshk,

I would Ike to join you. Please add me to the group if you create one. How can I share my contact details with you?

Comment

Please note -

Sharing of whats-app group links is not allowed on Indian Real Estate Forum . Please don't share any such links.

Personal Information

Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by umeshk View Post
          Hi ,

What/ Who is BLK?

Comment

Hi everyone, can anyone help me with the ongoing rate for 1310/1395sqft 3BHKs in the underconstruction towers. Thanks

Comment

• anujwadhwa
              anujwadhwa commented
              Editing a comment
              very bad layouts, please check first.

• ashish85
              ashish85 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok thanks.Still any idea about the rate?

Hi I am looking to buy 3BHK in emaar emerald estate is that a good property to buy?I mean can anyone give details about the construction quality and how good is this project?

Comment

• zorawa
              zorawa commented
              Editing a comment
              any particular reason why you want to buy in this project? have you seen the poor layout of them?

• omnifa
              omnifa commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Shobhit
              Location is great
              Room sizes are 11x10 with no space for a cupboard ,so that will reduce the room size further. Final call is yours as it may suit your preferences.
              Btw what price are they quoting you?

Copied from Google Reviews: Do your own research.

Pro:
            1) location

Con:
            1) small flats (area)
            2) quality is not up to mark, considering the brand name it carries
            3) ill maintained
            4) lots of issues in the society which are still not resolved
            5) electricity backup charges are way too high compared to other societies (this is the main reason tenants are vacating the apartments). The entire set up is like scam.
            6) management is ignorant and non transparent even to the flat owners
            7) Maintainace and other charges are charged without providing amenities (this is pending for long)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X