Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yea it ws, but much older properties of dlf and unitech also boast of 100% back up...

its only end users who wud notice it though...nw il have to start my research again :(

Originally Posted by RamanT
    bro it was launched long ago....
    CommentQuote
  • well for the emaar property construction quality, palm springs being proof of that and prime location at gcx sector-65 the price of emerald estate currently is still a good buy, small nitty gritty problems like some extra kv power back up can be resolved once you get possession and residents settle in.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vickys
    well for the emaar property construction quality, palm springs being proof of that and prime location at gcx sector-65 the price of emerald estate currently is still a good buy, small nitty gritty problems like some extra kv power back up can be resolved once you get possession and residents settle in.

The reason some of the sector 56 societies are under priced because they offer 80% powerbackup or limited powerbackup.

This does create dent on the price.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen these days people do pay for higher backup and RAW can get it increased...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

Emerald seems to be one of the cheapest options in gcx...though I personally am inclined towards ireo.. Emaar pricing seems right..appreciate views from members if over a long term perspective (3-5yrs) the price difference between emerald and uptown get lesser?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, if a brochure says 100 percent power backup, wha does it mean? Is it 4kva, 6 kava, 8 kva?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amitau
    Guys, if a brochure says 100 percent power backup, wha does it mean? Is it 4kva, 6 kava, 8 kva?

a 100% back up wud normally mean 5kva. however specific to emerald estate it is 2 kva and i chcked with their office. an increase is possible only when ppl move in and themselves decide to increase it...emaar will only give 2 kva which is like power plugs(ac and fridge) wont work...

audioslv: i dont think in gurgaon anyone sells real estate cheap... there are valid reasons for the same... it will be worthwhile to do your checks...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea when will be the next installment for Tower J in emerald estate and when can we expect the possession.Is there any chance to get it before Q1 2014?
    CommentQuote
  • brokers are saying end 2014...currently there's no work happening thr...

Originally Posted by UdheySingh
    Any Idea when will be the next installment for Tower J in emerald estate and when can we expect the possession.Is there any chance to get it before Q1 2014?
    CommentQuote
  • well the work had stopped due to the water usage issue same as everywhere else in gurgaon.It has commenced slowly and is expected to pick up speed soon,although finishing work iniside the appartments has also commenced,in tower A and B , i guess they shall be ready for posession earlier followed by other towers in first quarter of 2014.
    Check out the construction and finishing quality of the completed lower flats in tower A/B.ITS REAL GOOD,EMMAR THOUGH DELIVERS LATE BUT QUALITY IS ALWAYS GOOD.The quality and finish of the flat,flooring,tiles and fittings/windows/doors is good,huge windows in fact,green marble in the lobbies and staircases,looks nice.
    Price too has shot up to 6500-6600 in resale,expected to reach 7500-8000 before possession by end of 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • which all bank are giving loan for emerald estate and what's the going rate in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sud005
    Hello,

I am looking to buy a 2 bhk 1020 sq ft at emerald estate at rates 6300/6400 psf.

Please pm if any sellers interested.

Thanks,

S

Well I doubt if you are going to get any good unit at that price , a friend of mine was offered 6700 few days back and refused.With palm drive premier terrace prices reaching 8000 emerald estates prices too will shoot up soon as towers near completion, buy something soon I would suggest or else expect 7500 by mid next year
    CommentQuote
  • u can get deals at 6400 ..just scout a little...the sellers r ppissed off with the project as their buying is at low price 3700 levels so many r ready to exit ....and nobody knows how many yrs it will further take 3 or 4 yrs for completion ..so only few or end users will only like to keep such huge money invested ...
    CommentQuote
  • Well let me firstly enlighten you bud, it was launched at 3100 in 2009 so that's a very good appreciation in 3 years, and no scouting will get you a pool facing unit for 6400 in J tower, u can scout as much as you like, don't talk in the air just like that, I too have a unit there and since last 3 days me and my friend have been getting offers at 6700 but r not selling.
    Further nobody is pissed of with the project ,by emaar standards it normally takes 4- 5 years for completion so for 3 years and with our towers fully constructed speed is not that bad, also payments have gone slowly which I loved as an investor . It should be ready by end of 2013 to first quarter of 2014 and prices will touch 8000 then, also do a site visit and go inside tower a and b and check out the construction quality of the completed flats , it's Great , that's what Emaar gives you, delay but good quality and finish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vickys
    Well let me firstly enlighten you bud, it was launched at 3100 in 2009 so that's a very good appreciation in 3 years, and no scouting will get you a pool facing unit for 6400 in J tower, u can scout as much as you like, don't talk in the air just like that, I too have a unit there and since last 3 days me and my friend have been getting offers at 6700 but r not selling.
    Further nobody is pissed of with the project ,by emaar standards it normally takes 4- 5 years for completion so for 3 years and with our towers fully constructed speed is not that bad, also payments have gone slowly which I loved as an investor . It should be ready by end of 2013 to first quarter of 2014 and prices will touch 8000 then, also do a site visit and go inside tower a and b and check out the construction quality of the completed flats , it's Great , that's what Emaar gives you, delay but good quality and finish

its a great attempt of increasing the resale prices ..... :bab (59):

couple of weeks back upon my checking the prices were 6300-6400 (PS: without any negotiation) n not sure if the prices increased since then...
    CommentQuote