Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
507 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Boss couple of weeks is a long time in gurgaoon real estate, 6 months back I was thinking of buying a unit in palm drive premier terrace and was getting a deal at 5900 -6000 then , now it is quoting at 7700-8000
    Further I or you cannot control any prices here and that too specially on GCX road, here everything will go up itself , if you are getting a deal at 6300 then good luck to you and good deal I guess
    CommentQuote
  • Vicky

I completed echo your points about emerald estate. The sample flat is simply amazing for the price one bought. a 1020 comes with 2 bed + study where in the world you get that in ggn .. possession it should be 9000 cause the equivalent palm studios has that as a company's price

Good luck to those are have a superficial view on this prop

btw what's the unit size you've got?

Originally Posted by Vickys
    Boss couple of weeks is a long time in gurgaoon real estate, 6 months back I was thinking of buying a unit in palm drive premier terrace and was getting a deal at 5900 -6000 then , now it is quoting at 7700-8000
    Further I or you cannot control any prices here and that too specially on GCX road, here everything will go up itself , if you are getting a deal at 6300 then good luck to you and good deal I guess
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    Vicky

I completed echo your points about emerald estate. The sample flat is simply amazing for the price one bought. a 1020 comes with 2 bed + study where in the world you get that in ggn .. possession it should be 9000 cause the equivalent palm studios has that as a company's price

Have they made a sample flat ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SuperMario
    Have they made a sample flat ?

i thought power backup was as good as inverter here, that was one of the dampners that i buy it in resale recently.

please corrct me if i am misinformed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    Vicky

Even I have a 1020 sq ft 2 bed with study, I too agree with you where in GCX do you get such a size. I mean sub 1 cr there are hardly any options and here in 70 lacs you are getting to own a unit on GCX road with club, pool facilities and all plus emaar finish quality , cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Ggrn re continues to amaze mr

I as looking at premier terrace 6 months back it was available in 6200-6400 and it's 7500 now. Wow
    CommentQuote
  • Stick with what you say?

Originally Posted by Vickys
    Well let me firstly enlighten you bud, it was launched at 3100 in 2009 so that's a very good appreciation in 3 years, and no scouting will get you a pool facing unit for 6400 in J tower, u can scout as much as you like, don't talk in the air just like that, I too have a unit there and since last 3 days me and my friend have been getting offers at 6700 but r not selling.
    Further nobody is pissed of with the project ,by emaar standards it normally takes 4- 5 years for completion so for 3 years and with our towers fully constructed speed is not that bad, also payments have gone slowly which I loved as an investor . It should be ready by end of 2013 to first quarter of 2014 and prices will touch 8000 then, also do a site visit and go inside tower a and b and check out the construction quality of the completed flats , it's Great , that's what Emaar gives you, delay but good quality and finish

In the previous post you implied that it will be really hard to get something in 6700 and then when someone mentioning of a 6400 offer, you all of a sudden jumped to x tower and y facing. You need to be specific upfront otherwise people would certainly think that it is a mere attempt to increase the price..Let's try to by a little unbiased here..

Thanks
    A
    CommentQuote
  • Guys lets not get into Personal Arguments.

We appreciate your patience and support.

Thanks,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Yup..

Originally Posted by amit001
    Guys lets not get into Personal Arguments.

We appreciate your patience and support.

Thanks,
    Amit

Yup, I agree.

On reference to Premier Terrace, is there a reason we should not Estate with Premier Floor in same complex? You would probably say that Premier Floor will also see the same rise. The point is, at least to me, PT looks a much more luxurious project than Estate so even comparison is not fair. Lets compare apples to apples only.

I agree that Gurgaon RE is crazy though.

A
    CommentQuote
  • Well I have been tracking the developments in palm drive and emerald estate for quite some time now, initially they had a difference of 200-400 rs, 6 months back emerald estate was 5800-6000 and palm drive premier terrace at 6000-6200, just bcos premier terrace is in an advanced stage and closer to delivery it jumped to 7500-8000 suddenly in 6 months. Otherwise the difference in both projects is not for 1000-1500 rs
    Agreed palm drive is a little more high end but then a diff of 500 rs is more justified. For larger 3-4 bed apartments palm drive is better and for smaller 2-3 bed apartments emerald estate is better.
    If you see the constructed finished/sample flat of premier terrace and the one for emerald estate, emerald estate is equally good and I presume it has good potential in the coming year.
    Also smaller apartments always demand a premium as well since the total cost package is less, also good for someone as a second home, which is my case
    Look at Baani in sector 63, range is 8000-10000 for 2 bed small apartments.

My view if you don't agree kindly ignore
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about your statement, please elab..thanks

Originally Posted by nc_gupta
    i thought power backup was as good as inverter here, that was one of the dampners that i buy it in resale recently.

please corrct me if i am misinformed.
    CommentQuote
  • where is 1020 sq ft, in Emarald estate?

Members,

I'm trying to look at floor plan of 1020 unit. the emaar website shows a 990 sq. ft. unit, 1350 and 1280 units.

has something changed in the outlay/plan?

TIA!
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah there were some changes , towers were also switched, 1020 sq ft is basically 2 bed with study without any space wasted for shaft
    CommentQuote
  • can you pls share the floor plan. how payment has gone and remaining? which towers? and rough idea of premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Well hard to share the floor plan here , but it is 2 bed with study, layout is nice for this size.It was launched at 3100 in 2009 and expected rate is 6600 now for good units , pool and park facing towers are good ones such as J ,around 80% payment is gone.
    CommentQuote