Collapse

Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

Last updated: April 30 2019
554 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Emerald Estate by Emaar MGF in Sector 65, Gurgaon

There is one more point, and that is delivery.

If you have 2-3 years of time, and need lower ticket size, go for Emerald Estate. This project is best for investors but endusers may loose hope.
    My POV.

I too bought one 2BHK, 2.5 years back in re-sale, but finally sold it 6 months back, because I wanted to have an early delivery. However I managed to get good appreciation on small invetsment.

Comment

What is the current reasale price/ premium available for appt in Emerald Estate?
      What is the expected and official possession period known/ disclosed?

Comment

The current resale price is 6000 -6200 depending on location and size of flat.
        Possession expected by 3rd quarter of 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Vickys View Post
          The current resale price is 6000 -6200 depending on location and size of flat.
          Possession expected by 3rd quarter of 2014.
          Is it good to buy a two BHK in Emerald Estate at this price, or better option would be available?
          Is there any hope of getting good NEW 2 BHK appt at 70 lac, ready to move or possession in 3/4 months?

Comment

Sorry my typing mistake, possession for Emerald estate is expected by 3rd quarter of 2013 .

I think it is a good option to buy Emerald estate at this price since by the time of delivery next year I guess it will quote close to 7500, location is also good in sector 65 on upcoming GCX road.2 Bhk in other projects on GCX are firstly not too many and secondly quoting much higher than Emerald estate.

Comment

Any idea for Resale Price for 2 BHK Unit 1020 Sqft on First Floor Park Facing... Also while I visited the site.. I could see provision for balcony in one room ( Not the Master Room ) which is not available on flats starting from 3rd Floor. This is also not visible in Floor plan available on Emaar site.
              Any idea on this... Is this thing also commanding extra premium....

Note : I checked same in A and B tower as well. There are extra Balconies on first two floor which is not visible in Floor plan available on emaar site.
              Will I have to pay extra at time of possession of same. As per information that I have, Emaar has not requested for any extra demand for same...
              Please suggest if any one has some idea.....

Comment

RTM

Very good point, Infact I had the same question in my mind. Please comment if any one has an idea

Comment

the current price is 6300 to 6500 from some of the brokers, it that correct?

I always wonder some of these properties of Emaar Palm drive or Emerald estate are undervalued ???

Comment

I heard the pioneer park is around 7.5k to 8k? These are the prices of the builder which I have never heard of. But howcome the prices of esate is around 6300 still when Emaar is supposedly far ahead as a brand

Any thoughts will be appreciate

Comment

hi,

i was looking to buy a flat in emerald estate but just today found out that the project does not have 100% power back up... as per the brochure there is a provision of only 2 kva power back up on which ACs cannot run...when i checked with the emaar office they told me that watever is the specification, it is written on the brochure... any change in power back up cud happen only once the residents move in and demand for it, but of course at an additoinal price...

anyone noticed this yet...??

Originally posted by Vishallluck View Post
                      I heard the pioneer park is around 7.5k to 8k? These are the prices of the builder which I have never heard of. But howcome the prices of esate is around 6300 still when Emaar is supposedly far ahead as a brand

Any thoughts will be appreciate

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X