Hi All,

Can you guys please suggest if Emaar Emerald Estate in Sector 65 ,Golf Road Extension is a good buy at 5000 psf in resale.

Any update will help me decide further.

Thanks
Read more
509 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by proplook
    Even I had a visit to the site at around 2 p.m afternoon weekday and do not see any work going on .... o

Are there some other issues?
    Anyone of you hold a floor here ?

Can it be checked with emmar mgf.

I am planning to buy a 2bhk unit here but wonder why the price psqft is less compared to other properties.
    Any comments ?

Any matter of concerns :

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/emaar-mgf/t-supreme-court-notice-cbi-emaar-mgf-plea-against-probe-20517-page2.html

@Proplook the price are comparatively less for this project when compare to others is due to the reason that most of the projects on GCX road (6x sectors) are ahead on construction phase and secondly mostly have high end spec like Split AC ,MODULAR KITCHEN WITH CHIMNEY AND HOBB etc which is part of the deal , Emaar offered same but as a optional deal for this project ,which was 2.5 Lakh (say around 250 Rs/sq ft) for 2Bhk and 3.5 lakh for 3 BHK that too in 2009 at the time of booking , i think not many opted for same since its better you choose which really suits your taste and your flat's interiors.
    are you looking for 2BHK ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    If it was a water issue then why the other projects of emerald hills are going on. Another ex if of Palm hills which was affected by the water issue. The work there has resumed.

The company has NO MONEY. To try to get some quick funds they are suckering people to invest in a so called project in sector 112. From what i have heard(i may be wrong) that even the land for the sector 112 project has not been finalised. So it is surprising that people are willing to risk crores on something like this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by captain
    The company has NO MONEY. To try to get some quick funds they are suckering people to invest in a so called project in sector 112. From what i have heard(i may be wrong) that even the land for the sector 112 project has not been finalised. So it is surprising that people are willing to risk crores on something like this.

The mail which i got from one of the broker do have master plan and even Flat layout as a part of brochure ""IMPERIAL GARDENS" is the project name and price quoted was 7k-7250 K. As far as Money is concern Emaar is not listed in India but one can access there parent company global site to check the details.this is what there last Press release says about there Financial Health

"Emaar Properties records 2012 net profit of AED 2.119 billion (US$ 577 million)"

Press ReleasesEmaar
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site yesterday and talked with the Emaar site manager. According to him, the sample flat was being built when work stopped due to water issues and them the labor dispersed due to work stopping for 3 months. Though not in Emerald estate but work was in progress in other portions of Emerald Hills.
    He said that work will be starting again in a 1 months time. So let's hope for the best. However possession of any/all towers would start by April-June 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • what are the rates
    CommentQuote
  • good news, construction work has started at full speed again...hoping for possession in a few towers mid next year...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey did you check the site ? Where did you see construction has started.
    CommentQuote
  • hearing this for a long time..builders take money and then sit on them..ie the problem with all and emaar too...anyway nobody wants to enter emaar t thsi stage in resale ..is it with emaar or entire projects in this budget ....ireo seems exception ..why so any idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pankaj,

yes i did visit the site on sunday... one cud see workers working on all the towers and cranes moving around..attaching some pics which i clicked at the site.. i went there during lunch hours so most workers were heading out for lunch but it was great to see so many people at the site wearing yellow helmets :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • attaching a couple of more pics of the site...the company says posession shud happen around april next year... looking at towers a and b, it seems on track... however expecting the whole society only to be ready around end 2014 or early 2015..

also saw a mock flat they have made in tower b, finishing seems to be extremely good.. 3bedrooms and a servant room in 1395 sq ft. is def a good specification...expecting prices of this to come at par with bptp and bestech properties in the area, i.e. 7000 + within a month...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Chetan. Did you by any chance happen to visit Premier Floors site? Any update on construction status of same?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I have received a public notice from Emaar MGf regarding the change in the building plan

They have not uploaded the same in their website and when I called up they said there a little revision in the layout whereby the primary school will be created in place of the future development mentioned earlier

the DTCP has asked emaar to seek any objections if any within 30 days of issue of public notice

Public notice appeared in Tribune and Indian express on 21st march

Originally Posted by vishal02
    Thanks Chetan. Did you by any chance happen to visit Premier Floors site? Any update on construction status of same?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • project is still in doldrum....emaar has been lagging behind with acute fund shortage ..ie what is clearly reflected in resale prices..people who r buying r those users who r expecting delivery to be in 2014 ..which luks imposible with super fund crunch in emaar at the moment....... on a positive side emar may take around 2016 as possession....

whatever movement u hv sseen in consurcion is beacuse emaar has sold some land bank and also took some money from investors against 112 project ..so its changing caps but none of project of emaar is safe especoially from end users perspective...

not critising this project ...but when builder delayss they forget constrcution cost do rise...
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one got the intimation from Emaar on the revised building plan of estate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vishallluck
    Has any one got the intimation from Emaar on the revised building plan of estate?

Yes, got the public notice copy. But now that you mentioned what it was all about, I didn't call the office
    CommentQuote