Hi All ,
I would like to shift to a flat in Gurgaon around apr'12. The budget is around 75 Lacs. My priorities are as follows;
1. Good construction quality
2. within 15 kms. from Bristol Chowk
3. Good schools in surrounding areas
I am ok either with any project nearing completion before April'12 or anything ready to move in the price range of 70 to 75 L.
Please suggest available options..
rgds
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You can check out New Town Heights in GGN. It meets 2 of your cafeteria's. Schools will eventually come-up in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul05
    You can check out New Town Heights in GGN. It meets 2 of your cafeteria's. Schools will eventually come-up in that area.

That area will not be liveable even in the next 5 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

Amit Ji.....
    What is ur comment abt Sector 83...specifically for Palm Gardens...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imsaurabh
    Amit Ji.....
    What is ur comment abt Sector 83...specifically for Palm Gardens...

It is expensive , but will be a brilliant project when it is executed , a living pleasure....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

I dont think that is true Amit. I was there this last weekend and things have started falling in place. The sector road from NH8 to NTH is almost done and you can see the difference in quality of the road that has been created by DLF as compared to the other sector roads.

Sector 86 and 83 are not that far apart; though it may look like they are without the current sector roads.

The sample flat for NTH is one of the best that I have seen till date.
    CommentQuote
  • New town heights

Originally Posted by rahul05
    I dont think that is true Amit. I was there this last weekend and things have started falling in place. The sector road from NH8 to NTH is almost done and you can see the difference in quality of the road that has been created by DLF as compared to the other sector roads.

Sector 86 and 83 are not that far apart; though it may look like they are without the current sector roads.

The sample flat for NTH is one of the best that I have seen till date.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the input about the sector road. This will be a major plus for this location. Also do you have any idea about the price for 1585 sq ft appt?
    Distance from Bristol is 20+ kms Bristol, City of Bristol, UK to New town heights gurgaon - Google Maps
    Construction would still take minimum 3 years if all goes well..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • The price for 1585 sq ft is around 3100. A friend recently bought it at price in sec 90 or 91.
    CommentQuote
  • Price 1585, dlf New town heights

Originally Posted by Sameera
    The price for 1585 sq ft is around 3100. A friend recently bought it at price in sec 90 or 91.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks sameera, much appreciated.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks sameera, much appreciated.

Cheers

BlessU I am not aware of the 1585 sq ft apt..just the 4 Br in Sector 86. DLF is selling that for 2700 - 2% discount. With a 2700 price and looking at the speed of construction; that property should be ready by June-July 2012 and we could be looking at a conservative price range of 3400-4000 psft at the time of possession.

Going by how some of the yet to be started projects in that area are already selling for >4000 psft a target price of 3400 psft looks reasonably safe.
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU saheb aapka bristol Gurgaon sikenderpur se UK pahunch gaya!!!!

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the input about the sector road. This will be a major plus for this location. Also do you have any idea about the price for 1585 sq ft appt?
    Distance from Bristol is 20+ kms Bristol, City of Bristol, UK to New town heights gurgaon - Google Maps
    Construction would still take minimum 3 years if all goes well..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaaa... good one ..

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    BlessU saheb aapka bristol Gurgaon sikenderpur se UK pahunch gaya!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Bristol hotel to NTH

Originally Posted by manu813
    Hahaaa... good one ..

Hi
    Greetings

I am glad U enjoyed it.. Well sorry for the confusion.. check attachment instead.. My appologies inadvertently added about 8800 kms to the distance:D

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • some fun is good for health otherwise this forum will be monotonous :) ..
    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I am glad U enjoyed it.. Well sorry for the confusion.. check attachment instead.. My appologies inadvertently added about 8800 kms to the distance:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • You could check Uppal Canary Residences. Their delivery date is December 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • I am in the same boat as the original poster. Just that schools are top priority with me.......Can you guys shed soe more light on ready to move in properties....
    CommentQuote