Dear friends,
I am new member here and this is my first post.


I wish to invest in a property in Gurgaon. I am not going to live in it and my investment horizan is 5 years. I have following queries and any directions and guidance will be appreciated.

    Should this investment be in a plot or an apartment for maximum appreciation?
    Which one of Golf Course Ext Road or NH-8 has better potential considering approach, connectivity, infrastructure development etc.
    I am inclined towards buying a plot (minimum 200 Sq Yd) on Golf Course Ext Road. Any recommendations?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers..Thanks in advance.
    Cheers..Thanks in advance.
    Cheers..Thanks in advance.
    Cheers..Thanks in advance.
    Cheers..Thanks in advance.
    Cheers..
Read more
Reply
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If I were in your place, would have picked up a plot in south city 2 or malibu town. Assuming cheque/cash break up is not a problem for you.





    Originally Posted by P Verma
    Dear friends,
    I am new member here and this is my first post.


    I wish to invest One Cr in a property in Gurgaon. I am not going to live in it and my investment horizan is 5 years. I have following queries and any directions and guidance will be appreciated.

      Should this investment be in a plot or an apartment for maximum appreciation?
      Which one of Golf Course Ext Road or NH-8 has better potential considering approach, connectivity, infrastructure development etc.
      I am inclined towards buying a plot (minimum 200 Sq Yd) on Golf Course Ext Road. Any recommendations?
      Thanks in advance.
      Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for such a quick reply. Much appreciated. The break-up I have is 50-50. Can I get approx 200 Sq yd plot in the localities you have mentioned?

    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • For malibu town, the break up generally is as follows :

    circle rate : 40 k so for 192 sq yards - around 77 in cheq and rest colored. deal size around 1.15

    for south city 2 - you need more cheque as the circle rate is 50 k and the market rate is around 60 k. so about 80% is cheque.

    for 50-50, you can try sectors where circle rate is 30-40k and market rate is 60-80k correspondingly. sectors which come to mind are 45, 46 , 38, 39, 42 etc etc. However, here you can only get a 160 sq yard in 1 cr.

    If you wanna go to new gurgaon, i have heard that there are some NPNL plots being offered by DLF in sector91-92 which have a 50-50 break up. However, u need to check with a big DLF broker for this .



    Originally Posted by P Verma
    Thanks for such a quick reply. Much appreciated. The break-up I have is 50-50. Can I get approx 200 Sq yd plot in the localities you have mentioned?

    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks once again vshinde98.

    How about sector 48? I see on the map that there are many developers in this sector. Where and how is Krishsh? I am planning to go there next week-end. I live in Delhi and have been up to Sun City, Sector-56 and Ardee City and not beyond.

    Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    Happy Diwali!!!

    I am looking for investment and bit confused between plot or apartment.
    I have 2 options, either i invest in plot or invest in 2-3 apartment.
    For plot i shortlisted DLF 91 plot or G99 plot and for apartment i am considering unitech park view (70 sec),Ansal (86) etc.

    This is only from investment point of view,and i am confused whether i shd go for plot or diversify my invst.

    i am india for short period so need to make the decision on priority basis.

    Kindly give ur feedback..so that i can make the right decision.

    Thanks!!




    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear All
    Happy Diwali!!!

    I am looking for investment and bit confused between plot or apartment.
    I have 2 options, either i invest in plot or invest in 2-3 apartment.
    For plot i shortlisted DLF 91 plot or G99 plot and for apartment i am considering unitech park view (70 sec),Ansal (86) etc.

    This is only from investment point of view,and i am confused whether i shd go for plot or diversify my invst.

    i am india for short period so need to make the decision on priority basis.

    Kindly give ur feedback..so that i can make the right decision.

    Thanks!!








    for plots both are good dlf as well as uppal
    but for flat i will say dont go with ansal 86 sector as constrction is not even started

    if u want to invest only in 1 out of above i will say uppal g99

    ( ignore if u don't like )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    for plots both are good dlf as well as uppal
    but for flat i will say dont go with ansal 86 sector as constrction is not even started

    if u want to invest only in 1 out of above i will say uppal g99

    ( ignore if u don't like )


    Thanks Abhayji!!
    Plot or apartment, which will give me good returns in future?
    and if you can suggest me some good option..pls let me know.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Thanks Abhayji!!
    Plot or apartment, which will give me good returns in future?
    and if you can suggest me some good option..pls let me know.?


    plot will give good returns
    but there are some good appartements also on dew which are good like chintls paradiso , ats kocoon u can slo look that
    CommentQuote
  • Plots require long term investment and are not very liquid. Investment in flats can be short/medium/long term and is more liquid. Over the long run. plots may give better returns.

    So, basically it depends on your investment horizon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear All
    Happy Diwali!!!

    I am looking for investment and bit confused between plot or apartment.
    I have 2 options, either i invest in plot or invest in 2-3 apartment.
    For plot i shortlisted DLF 91 plot or G99 plot and for apartment i am considering unitech park view (70 sec),Ansal (86) etc.

    This is only from investment point of view,and i am confused whether i shd go for plot or diversify my invst.

    i am india for short period so need to make the decision on priority basis.

    Kindly give ur feedback..so that i can make the right decision.

    Thanks!!






    Never heard about unitech park view? Do you mean Unitech South Park?
    CommentQuote
  • Would suggest you to go for a flat, it is safer and more liquid option. My suggestion would be to go for a good builder either on SPR (where appreciation will happen over 1-2 yrs) or sectors 109-113 on DEW (where a much larger appreciation will happen over next 4-5 yrs). But do go for a very well reputed builder e.g., Chintels, ATS

    Also avoid Unitech, its in financial mess with at least 7-8 projects under various stages of development, none of which is close to completion. Also, its quality is very poor
    CommentQuote
  • can u also suggest rates in DLF phases of gurgaon...and is their correction as delhi as corrected by 10-15% in last 2 months
    CommentQuote
  • Delhi has corrected only in parts. West Delhi has had the most corrrection upto 20%. Most areas in South have not seen any correction and i can speak based on recent deals.
    The rates in DLF have moderated by 5% or so but not much. However there arent many buyers in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • area jor bagh/ vasant kunj has corrected from 10 to 8 lacs psyd....so has Gk .....my view so has whole of delhi more or less
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ADIT11983
    area jor bagh/ vasant kunj has corrected from 10 to 8 lacs psyd....so has Gk .....my view so has whole of delhi more or less


    Do you see correction happening in Gurgaon as well soon ?
    CommentQuote