Dear friends,
I am new member here and this is my first post.

I wish to invest in a property in Gurgaon. I am not going to live in it and my investment horizan is 5 years. I have following queries and any directions and guidance will be appreciated.

Should this investment be in a plot or an apartment for maximum appreciation?
    Which one of Golf Course Ext Road or NH-8 has better potential considering approach, connectivity, infrastructure development etc.
    I am inclined towards buying a plot (minimum 200 Sq Yd) on Golf Course Ext Road. Any recommendations?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers..Thanks in advance.
    Cheers..
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chirag09
    Do you see correction happening in Gurgaon as well soon ?

market is stable from the last 3 months
    CommentQuote
  • See signs are their as For last 3 months rates are stable (in fact going down at slow pace)....buyers are difficult to come...GDP is not improving and so is the investor sentiment...delhi is in correction mode..so next step logically should be correction in gurgoan and whole of NCR....and will be more vicious then Delhi. My view...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ADIT11983
    See signs are their as For last 3 months rates are stable (in fact going down at slow pace)....buyers are difficult to come...GDP is not improving and so is the investor sentiment...delhi is in correction mode..so next step logically should be correction in gurgoan and whole of NCR....and will be more vicious then Delhi. My view...

GDP has been slowing down, but the fundamentals still seem to be in place for a growing RE market. Rentals are going up, home loan rates have been brought down, FD rates are not rising, stock market returns have been dismal and gold seems to be over priced now. So both from a fundamental demand point of view and from an investor point of view, RE does look a strong bet

Moreover, unlike Mumbai, in Delhi not a lot of people are in financial sector which is actually facing the maximum heat. So I do see demand going up in Delhi, but the mad crazy frenzy that was brought about by investors and agents seem to be giving away to more realistic buys

All the new launches that I have been hearing of on DEW, seem to be priced at a higher and a higher price. ~5500 has become the lower limit in sectors like 103, ~6000 in 104/106, ~7000 in 109 and ~8000+ in 110/113. Their volumes might have slowed down, but that is not impacting the prices yet

Guess, some positive signalling from center, will help get the momentum back

My personal opinion
    CommentQuote
  • in the long term yes but the rally seems to be stoppiing for next 2 years and boom after that
    -------------
    Follow discussions on: https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/47357-plot-vs-apartment-gurgaon-which-investment-is-better/page3?t=49101&page=3
    CommentQuote