Dear Friends,

I am looking for a safe investment in Gurgaon. I have shortlisted two options - Ireo Uptown because of the following reasons

Ireo Uptown:

* Good locations
* Clean Builder
* If the product turns out to be the way it has been envisaged. it shud see good appreciation

Bestech Spa Next

* Builder track record is very good
* Structure almost complete - limited delivery risk
* Should be ready in 2-2.5 years

Negetives are as follows

Ireo

* No delivered projects, hence delivery risk

Bestech

* Village near the project

I request the fellow members to give their views and help me out in my decision.

Best Regards
Amit
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • amit if you could tell the payment outflow for both projects for specific sizes , then i think it would be more clearer !

Originally Posted by amit001
    Dear Friends,

I am looking for a safe investment in Gurgaon. I have shortlisted two options - Ireo Uptown because of the following reasons

Ireo Uptown:

* Good locations
    * Clean Builder
    * If the product turns out to be the way it has been envisaged. it shud see good appreciation

Bestech Spa Next

* Builder track record is very good
    * Structure almost complete - limited delivery risk
    * Should be ready in 2-2.5 years

Negetives are as follows

Ireo

* No delivered projects, hence delivery risk

Bestech

* Village near the project

I request the fellow members to give their views and help me out in my decision.

Best Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan Bhai have a look

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    amit if you could tell the payment outflow for both projects for specific sizes , then i think it would be more clearer !
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • ishan bhai priority is safety of money,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Ishan Bhai have a look

SIR YOUR CALCULATION IS WRONG

If your area at UPTOWN is 1600 and rate is 5000

Then flat cost will be 8000000 not 3744000
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    ishan bhai priority is safety of money,

Sir safety according to me eyes closed PVSN !! Bestech is Bestech man . IREO is touted to be very good but nothing delivered as yet .
    also talks about sudhanshu mittal getting arrested or something are also doing rounds ....
    CommentQuote
  • Bestech project looks to be the safe . The most visible issue being that of a big village in close vicinity .

Ireo could be great, but the files on it's Mauritius connection r still not closed & if this issue balloons up, Ireo could be in a big mess .

CommentQuote
  • he is taking about the total upfront....i guess

Originally Posted by durb100us
    SIR YOUR CALCULATION IS WRONG

If your area at UPTOWN is 1600 and rate is 5000

Then flat cost will be 8000000 not 3744000
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit,

At the moment if I just see the project purely on merits based on parameters like Facilities,Club features,other high and amenities,Location then Uptown looks like a no brainer.

Also the upfront payout in Uptown is much less and at the current rate of Interest its better to go for the project with less disbursement requirement in the short run.

Bad-Shahpur has off late acquired a bad reputation and its just next to where PSVN is. I dont think any govt will have enough courage to remove the entire village even though in master plan it should not exist.
    Taking que from what happened in Bhatta Parsol etc, it for sure will have its woes going forward.

Uptown on the contrary has a better location and looks like a clean investment.

With respect to the the delivery of the project, Ireo hasn't delivered any in the past and that's the reason they have picked up the best builder for all their projects. Just go and check out the credentials of Pratibha construction that is building Uptown. Its a Class A contractor and has delivered hundreds of class projects across India in as many years...

So I am not that worried on the delivery schedule and quality.

Regarding Peace of Mind...Well even God's were to invest in Indian Real estate in current scenario, peace of mind would be the first and the last thing that they would loose.....Even knowing the future very well themselves.....

So don't worry, go ahead with the project that gives you the most comfort.

Originally Posted by amit001
    Ishan Bhai have a look
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rushil - How far is the above said village from victory valley.

Kindly advice.

Also If I look at VV. What is the minimum size of 3 BHK and what will be the upfront payment required on day 0.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Fellow Members,

I am working towards buying a unit in PVSN. Please see the payment details. COould nay body tell me how much of the above cash outlay, I can expect to get funded from bank.

Bear in mind 2 things:

Total Cash outflow = 70% of payments of the unit to the builder and premium

Now will I get 80% of loan of this 70% or 80% of the total market value from bank as loan and what is the minimum I need to fund from my own pocket.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • any body bought uptown recently???

whats the latest resale price?

any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Uptown

Hi Amit

I have an Uptown that I picked up for 4500 last year (1815 sqft). My friend has a 1421 sqft flat that he is looking to sell for around 5000.

In fact I have started doing ground work to look for a better flat. I am not the an expert on the area and had done lil research on other projects. To be honest I have blindly trusted Ireo and have faith in them to do a good job. I am looking for a 2000-2400 sqft apt and pretty much zeroed in on VV. There may be better properties but I am a little impatient and laidback person. I dont mind doing a lot of research over the net and lil on the ground.

Let me know when you buy an Uptown, that may give me an indication on the price.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • I also wanted to buy uptown in Jan 2009 but droped because Ireo did not give any idea about club fee and monthly maintenacne fee.

Whether IREO finalized monthly maintenance fee and club fee yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Fellow Members,

Could you please advice me on the pros and cons of buying uptown 4900-5000
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai bahut kashmakash mei ho aaj kal , seems you are really eager to invest somewhere .

i have also disposed of my holding in palm spring plaza commercial of golf course road some time back , and have been searching since . Apart from that i was looking out/waiting for brahma plots for a while but ab halaat dekh kar lagta nahi hai hai ki woh 70-80 k se kam mei launch karenge , ya karenge bhi ya nahi !!! saale pagal .

M3M merlin launch was also on my radar , but due to various reasons i took the decision not to invest there (hope i dont regret this one later ) .

Bhaiya invest karo toh kahan karo , laalach bahut badh gaya hai mera lagta hai , hehehe !!!
    CommentQuote