Dear Friends,

I am looking for a safe investment in Gurgaon. I have shortlisted two options - Ireo Uptown because of the following reasons

Ireo Uptown:

* Good locations
* Clean Builder
* If the product turns out to be the way it has been envisaged. it shud see good appreciation

Bestech Spa Next

* Builder track record is very good
* Structure almost complete - limited delivery risk
* Should be ready in 2-2.5 years

Negetives are as follows

Ireo

* No delivered projects, hence delivery risk

Bestech

* Village near the project

I request the fellow members to give their views and help me out in my decision.

Best Regards
Amit
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anybody know contractor of IREO uptown country project? Is it L & T?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by real007
    Does anybody know contractor of IREO uptown country project? Is it L & T?

Its Pratibha
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about their construction quality?

I am considering to buy 4 BHK in uptown as end user. Only two things holding me back. Construction quality and uptown club fee and possible monthly fee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Dear Rushil - How far is the above said village from victory valley.

Kindly advice.

Also If I look at VV. What is the minimum size of 3 BHK and what will be the upfront payment required on day 0.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Amit Bhai, kya decession liya?? I am also in the same boat.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Amit Bhai, kya decession liya?? I am also in the same boat.
    Thanks

Does anyone know if Uptown has a Club Fee/Monthly fee. Im looking at Uptown as a possible option.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current resale price of these 2 projects???

How much payment has gone for IREO Uptown??
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Resale price - Uptown around 5300/- (going to increase very shortly as the company price has been revised to 5950).

Resale price - Bestech Spa Next 4800/-

In my opinion, Uptown will be far much better product than Spa Next. The amenities are far superior than the similar priced projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Ashish how much payment has gone so far in % and nominal terms for uptown??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Ashish how much payment has gone so far in % and nominal terms for uptown??

Uptown - 30% is gone and the next installment demand is already under process.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys, ireo uptown is being constructed by PRATIBHA-A GRADE CONSTRUCTION COMPANYas listed on BSE ,they have done a lot of projects,HOW is the quality of construction as compared to LARSEN -TOUBRO(LT are constructing victory valley and m3m golf estate)CAN PRATIBHA MATCH UPTO STANDARDS OF LT
    CommentQuote
  • Hi just wanna add here...bestech on its own is a reputed construction co. with great delivery history.IREO is yet to deliver a single project though I think the delivery shouldnt be an issue.Both th projects have similar specs just tht IREO has really high marketing cost and thts why th higher price.The construction of spanext is at an advanced stage and post the delivery and the development of the sector,most issues with regards to location should diminish.At these rates n this stage spanext does offer excellent value over anyother similar project in the area.
    That said uptown remains a good project too and offers grt value if availaible for arnd 5k.

Originally Posted by sactan
    hi guys, ireo uptown is being constructed by PRATIBHA-A GRADE CONSTRUCTION COMPANYas listed on BSE ,they have done a lot of projects,HOW is the quality of construction as compared to LARSEN -TOUBRO(LT are constructing victory valley and m3m golf estate)CAN PRATIBHA MATCH UPTO STANDARDS OF LT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishv
    Resale price - Uptown around 5300/- (going to increase very shortly as the company price has been revised to 5950).

Resale price - Bestech Spa Next 4800/-

In my opinion, Uptown will be far much better product than Spa Next. The amenities are far superior than the similar priced projects.

How is the company revising price of Uptown ? As per IREO, its fully sold out and they dont have any inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • ireo always keeps some investors flats which they keep releasing with every rate hike
    CommentQuote
  • pratibha constructions (uptown)is it good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avishere08
    Hi just wanna add here...bestech on its own is a reputed construction co. with great delivery history.IREO is yet to deliver a single project though I think the delivery shouldnt be an issue.Both th projects have similar specs just tht IREO has really high marketing cost and thts why th higher price.The construction of spanext is at an advanced stage and post the delivery and the development of the sector,most issues with regards to location should diminish.At these rates n this stage spanext does offer excellent value over anyother similar project in the area.
    That said uptown remains a good project too and offers grt value if availaible for arnd 5k.

Avishere, no doubt Bestech is a good builder but the specs of Spa Next and IREO Uptown differs a lot. Few things to mention - VRV airconditioning, Modular Kitchen, 10ft ceiling height, Glass from ground to ceiling and many other to mention.
    CommentQuote