Dear Friends,

I am looking for a safe investment in Gurgaon. I have shortlisted two options - Ireo Uptown because of the following reasons

Ireo Uptown:

* Good locations
* Clean Builder
* If the product turns out to be the way it has been envisaged. it shud see good appreciation

Bestech Spa Next

* Builder track record is very good
* Structure almost complete - limited delivery risk
* Should be ready in 2-2.5 years

Negetives are as follows

Ireo

* No delivered projects, hence delivery risk

Bestech

* Village near the project

I request the fellow members to give their views and help me out in my decision.

Best Regards
Amit
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashishv
    Avishere, no doubt Bestech is a good builder but the specs of Spa Next and IREO Uptown differs a lot. Few things to mention - VRV airconditioning, Modular Kitchen, 10ft ceiling height, Glass from ground to ceiling and many other to mention.

Hi cant comment on the other aspects,but PVSN does offer splits in all the rooms/living rooms and modular kitchen.Not sure hw much value u should give to other features u ve just mentioned, PVSN has appreciated from 2945p.sq.ft to 4800 psf levels.That said I m nt taking anything away frm IREO, though a higher price need nt necessarily mean better project.We ll ve to see wat they deliver and yes they are expensive nt just because of the specs but also because of high marketing costs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avishere08
    Hi cant comment on the other aspects,but PVSN does offer splits in all the rooms/living rooms and modular kitchen.Not sure hw much value u should give to other features u ve just mentioned, PVSN has appreciated from 2945p.sq.ft to 4800 psf levels.That said I m nt taking anything away frm IREO, though a higher price need nt necessarily mean better project.We ll ve to see wat they deliver and yes they are expensive nt just because of the specs but also because of high marketing costs.

I personally feel IREO projects will have more 'aspirational' value in future, people would want to live there which will automatically attract increase the price. Well, thats just my thoughts as an end-user.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    I personally feel IREO projects will have more 'aspirational' value in future, people would want to live there which will automatically attract increase the price. Well, thats just my thoughts as an end-user.

Can't say anything about IREO since we all are waiting for the delivery. On other hand Bestech has very good repute. You see any project they have delivered and they speak for themselves. Spa is excellent and spa next should meet the expectation.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for a resale flat in bestech spa next or ireo uptown

Looking for a genuine deal to buy beseech spa next or ireo uptown 3 bhk flat. Anyone interested pls contact directly
    CommentQuote
  • Are a and b towers good to invest

I am looking to buy a good unit in bestech spa next of 1935sq ft. I am told that a and b towers will hardly get any sunshine. Does that seem correct. What's the correct market rate for this property. I am getting all kinds of quotes frm dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo uptown 3bhk

Hi,

I am looking for a 3bhk in Ireo uptown for end use. Is this a good time to buy? Sellers can mail me at aravindrn@.com.

Thanks,
    Aravind
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo vs. Bestech PVS vs. M3M

Hi Friends,
    I am new to Delhi/Gurgaon and am planning to come and settle down in a few months from US. Looking for a 3 BHK flat say approx 2400-2500 sqft. I have been in touch with some friends who are recommending PV Spa from Bestech (as they say it will be available by June) and some others from a Longer term investment perspective (Ireo, M3M) in which case I will need to rent for a while. I am looking at a personal investment of approx Rs 1.0 Cr and the rest through loans.
    Can you pls help me with the approx. price of Bestech PV Spa, Ireo and M3M? What would be the best investment advice?
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Approx basic prices of 3BHK would be below. Add around 15% more for other
    charges.

PV Spa Next (Sector 67) - 3BHK -1935 sqft, Price - 5600-5800 psf

IREO Uptown (Sector 66) - 3BHK - 1815 sqft, 4BHK - 2012 sqft. Price - 6200-6300 psf.
    Completion likely by 1 Qtr 2013

M3M (Sector 65) - 3BHK - 3005 - 3600 sqft, Price- ranges from 7700 - 9000 depending on the phase (atleast these were the prices around 2 months back).
    Not sure what is completion date but likely to be 3 years away.

Originally Posted by kingxp
    Hi Friends,
    I am new to Delhi/Gurgaon and am planning to come and settle down in a few months from US. Looking for a 3 BHK flat say approx 2400-2500 sqft. I have been in touch with some friends who are recommending PV Spa from Bestech (as they say it will be available by June) and some others from a Longer term investment perspective (Ireo, M3M) in which case I will need to rent for a while. I am looking at a personal investment of approx Rs 1.0 Cr and the rest through loans.
    Can you pls help me with the approx. price of Bestech PV Spa, Ireo and M3M? What would be the best investment advice?
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Why Ireo Uptown is under valued

Friends , Pl give us some reason why Ireo Uptown is still undervalued . Construction is on full swing. Expected possession by March-May'13. Luxury still Resale in 6200-6500 range..

Till possession what kind of appreciation we can expect?
    CommentQuote
  • Im also an IREO Uptown investor. Im happy with the way construction is progressing, IREO is prompt to revert to queries/issues, site visits are organised professionally when asked, updates are shared on monthly basis, which is more than you can say about many builders.
    As for price, its growing slowly and steadily even in this somewhat stagnant phase, which I feel is the right way to grow. My view is that it will reach 7500-7800 by possession time which will still be a good price for end users for a ready luxury property at GCX (probably will be one of the first ones to get ready).

Originally Posted by ashishag
    Friends , Pl give us some reason why Ireo Uptown is still undervalued . Construction is on full swing. Expected possession by March-May'13. Luxury still Resale in 6200-6500 range..

CommentQuote
  • Uptown is not undervalued at the moment. Infact it is fairly valued in context of rates prevailing of the projects on SPR and Dew. It has had a good appreciation in last 6 months (from 5300 to 6200), and it is under consolidation phase right now.
    As rightly pointed out by Sh-Saxena, it will gradually go to 6800 level till possession. Good project for those who are looking for early possession for end use.

Originally Posted by ashishag

CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone - I have closely analysed the two projects and have my observations as below.Please feel free to discuss, argue, debate or dismiss these.
    1.Based on location - Uptown has a marginal advantage,though I feel with the 60 mtr road being completed PVSN's location has come out much better then say abt Dec2010.
    2.In terms of Floor Plans PVSN wins hands down, Roomsizes. space planning on paper looks better.Though actual product is yet to be seen.
    3. 4 apartments per floor in PVSN vs 6 in Uptown
    4. Cheaper then Uptown by atleast 500 p.sq.ft thus better VFM.Possession claimed by this year end though mid 2013 is being realistic
    5. Better outdoors in Uptown handsdown on paper
    6 Builder reputation PVSN as IREOs delivery is unknown
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Manoj,
    Please throw some more light on this issue and also share the latest status on the IT issue of IREO.

thnx

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bestech project looks to be the safe . The most visible issue being that of a big village in close vicinity .

Ireo could be great, but the files on it's Mauritius connection r still not closed & if this issue balloons up, Ireo could be in a big mess .

CommentQuote