Friends,
I have been searching property to invest in GGN for last few months. I find Dwarka eway as a lucrative area.

Things I know
-Dwarka eway is under litigation.
-Most of the builders are small
-All hype is over expressway and Metro which will take more than 5 years even if it starts today. (I can wait)
-There is no direct link to Posh areas of GGN because of railway track.

My questions:bab (38):
-If eway doesn't take shape at all, is there any existing road?
-Is sewage/ water pipes are layed?
-I don't see commercial property discussions .Are there any?

Please help me so that I make right decision.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Investments on Dway

Originally Posted by Jassi30
    Friends,
    I have been searching property to invest in GGN for last few months. I find Dwarka eway as a lucrative area. WHY? (like to ask even though I am invested)

Things I know
    -Dwarka eway is under litigation.- Yes 16 cases.. read tender document in link
    -Most of the builders are small- more than 50 builders/ societies and all shades and a few shady ones a lot of first timers check link
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2
    -All hype is over expressway and Metro which will take more than 5 years even if it starts today. (I can wait) eway yes within 2years check progress in wikimapia link (websites sheet); metro >5yrs
    -There is no direct link to Posh areas of GGN because of railway track. Appartments near to track will hear KOOO chuck chuck 24X7, thats correct:D

-If eway doesn't take shape at all, is there any existing road?... NO except for 37x and 8x
    -Is sewage/ water pipes are layed?....NO i would not expect before 3-5 years a few private agencies are empanelled...
    -I don't see commercial property discussions .Are there any?...NO, i would not expect before 3-5 years if all goes well..

Hi
    Greetings

still we are talking about 3500-4000 or 50 lac all inc for 1000 sq ft flat???.. isnt it height of optimism??
    a few more reasons and misconceptions check this link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15321-the-fernhill-ansal-api-sector-91-gurgaon/page5?t=17546&page=5

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • You mention that you find Dway as Lucrative Area. Why ?

Secondly, if you have no issues with budget, go for Golf course road / GCX road /sohna road.

Deway is for budget projects. You can consider Ramprastha Skyz on Dway. It has access via NH8 -> Pataudi Road already.

Friends,
    I have been searching property to invest in GGN for last few months. I find Dwarka eway as a lucrative area.

Things I know
    -All hype is over expressway and Metro which will take more than 5 years even if it starts today. (I can wait)

CommentQuote
  • Bless u,
    God bless you for detailed answer.

I have somewhat got the idea.
    Thanks a lot for the help.
    Anyone who wants to add to it, is welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Investment scenario on Dway

Originally Posted by rohit30_in
    You mention that you find Dway as Lucrative Area. Why ?

Secondly, if you have no issues with budget, go for Golf course road / GCX road /sohna road.

Deway is for budget projects. You can consider Ramprastha Skyz on Dway. It has access via NH8 -> Pataudi Road already.

Hi
    Greetings

Skyz is a good option, good prodigy, good track record. Only problem is no resale opportunity available. This simply means that if for some reason, read better opportunity/crisis if one needs to liquidate, this may not be possible for now.

Also the KOO CHUCK CHUCK factor Railway line Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!. This is also a problem for BPTP in 37D

Connectivity to NH8 currently and in future with Dway in proximity, future development of sezs is excellent.. existing developed sectors 10 9a 9b 9 in close vicinity so development and rental opportunities would be there. This is specially from the point of view of those who would like to take loan or for rental income/end use.
    Also not very far from proposed commercial sector 88 and proposed ISBT within reach..
    Again few very good options being discussed in various threads in the forum for GC/GCX/Sohna road may be applicable. These depend on ticket size, time horizon, ROI expectation, Life style requirements, Investment objective (growth/income/Asset creation/Liabilities etc).
    I would also request to look in the option of purchasing a plot in existing GGN sectors from the point of view that it has low maintenance cost, clarity of title (no sleepless nights/ miscommitments from builders to bother), easy liquidity, Easy marketability, chances of permission for independent 3 floors registration possible in near future, FAR increase possible in near future. However, high ticket size, involves coloured money, no income, etc..
    For now anything above 3000 on dway is a pure gamble:D, irrespective of builder reputation or the lack of it. Generally lack of it (check sheet homes from hell). This is primarily because of eway concerns, -ve trust equity of builders, over supply, zero habitation, zero external infra etc etc..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit30_in
    You mention that you find Dway as Lucrative Area. Why ?

Rohit,
    It's lucrative as original bookings are available around 3000psf.

Another question....

Has Delhi constructed some kind of good road till the starting point:bab (38): of D eway?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Skyz is a good option, good prodigy, good track record. Only problem is no resale opportunity available. This simply means that if for some reason, read better opportunity/crisis if one needs to liquidate, this may not be possible for now.

Also the KOO CHUCK CHUCK factor Railway line Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!. This is also a problem for BPTP in 37D

Connectivity to NH8 currently and in future with Dway in proximity, future development of sezs is excellent.. existing developed sectors 10 9a 9b 9 in close vicinity so development and rental opportunities would be there. This is specially from the point of view of those who would like to take loan or for rental income/end use.
    Also not very far from proposed commercial sector 88 and proposed ISBT within reach..
    Again few very good options being discussed in various threads in the forum for GC/GCX/Sohna road may be applicable. These depend on ticket size, time horizon, ROI expectation, Life style requirements, Investment objective (growth/income/Asset creation/Liabilities etc).
    I would also request to look in the option of purchasing a plot in existing GGN sectors from the point of view that it has low maintenance cost, clarity of title (no sleepless nights/ miscommitments from builders to bother), easy liquidity, Easy marketability, chances of permission for independent 3 floors registration possible in near future, FAR increase possible in near future. However, high ticket size, involves coloured money, no income, etc..
    For now anything above 3000 on dway is a pure gamble:D, irrespective of builder reputation or the lack of it. Generally lack of it (check sheet homes from hell). This is primarily because of eway concerns, -ve trust equity of builders, over supply, zero habitation, zero external infra etc etc..

Cheers

Railway line is very near,noise will be a problem.Moreover ,37D is near 37 sector industrial area, so much pollution from industries near by.
    CommentQuote
  • investment options Dway

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Railway line is very near,noise will be a problem.Moreover ,37D is near 37 sector industrial area, somuch pollution fromindustries near by.

Hi
    Greetings

Well kids in the area would be nick named Pink city, Ajmer express, Neelkamal, Rico, Amtek, Sona Koyo, Honeywell, purlator etc.. Now guess why?? Horns/Shift hooters of trains/factories would wake couples in midnight..:D:D

but definitely good rental opportunity straight away from employees of these companies as well.. Count your blessings.. Bawale choore

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • hi Bless u...

Is this true for sector 37C as well..??
    imperia is coming up with esfera with 3 BHk 3120 psf.
    how does this sound with a perspective of end user looking to stay there in...say 5 years...!
    kindly guide

sumit joshi
    CommentQuote
  • If u r the adventurous kinds, may not mind loosing a couple of millions ( if not loosing them, seeing them stuck up for long periods) & have an horizon of 8-10 years, u may go in for the D e way . When & if,D e way gets litigation free, it could offer some decent places for end users & some decent opportunities for investors . Really, everything would depend on the litigation & then the pace of infra. coming in .

Really depends on yr. profile, as to invest where . My POV, please ignore if u don't agree .

Friends,

Things I know

Yes, the litigation part is true . Let's hope it gets resolved soon .

We do have some decent Builders, ATS is launching, so would maybe Emaar, DLF, Godrej at some stage . Mahindra, India Bulls, Raheja's r already present, but yes, there is a huge proportion of small Builders here .

Yes, for the metro, u would have to wait . Maybe, more than the 5 years, u r anticipating .

Yes, this obviously is a problem . Really not aware on what is proposed here, so cannot give an honest comment on this .

Some projects of Sector 37 have some kind of approach & so has the Mahindra project & a few others . How decent is the current approach or what would happen in future, time can only tell .

No, not yet . It is going to take time . When, obviously not much answers available, as far as i know .

I read about launch of a Commercial Project by Earth . There could be some more, but obviously, it is a long way to go . Would really depend on the pace of the rest of the infrastructure .

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote