Hi members!

I am a newbie on this forum and I am really hoping to get useful information from the senior members and other experienced contributors.

I live in Gurgaon, but due to my hectic work schedule I am not aware about the current real estate happenings in the city. I recently got married and now I am planning to invest in some property in Gurgaon (I don't see myself moving out of the city in the near future). So can you guys please help me out and suggest some good investment options ?

The only preference I have is that the property should be in the sectors near the city and not in far off areas like Bhiwadi (I myself might move in if the property is good). Also, I don't mind waiting for 2-3 years to get the possession.

Looking forward to get some valuable feedback.

Best,
R.Singh.
Read more
46 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what rate are you getting for Park View 1?

have you seen PVC II. I think you will like it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dearsoum
    Of course we have seen Park View 1 - 5 flats in Park View-1 so far, 2 4BHK/2337 Sq feet ones, 1 4BHK/2500 sq feet one and 2 units of 3BHK+Study+Servant Qtr . :). We liked the neatness of construction, the park layout, the shops inside the colony and the park views from one or the other balconies. We did NOT like the possibility of a high rise behind Towers E & F though we are told its just independent floors and also what if the lower portion of the office building in front of Tower B suddenly goes higher!! If both these get sorted out, will prob close a deal in this colony.

Orchid Petals is where I stay on rent. Decent colony, good greenery and pools but entry/exit is an issue and so is the approach road which has 1 mall and 1 upcoming office road at the start and an upcoming mall inside...and encroachments all along from Sohna Road. Room sizes are very good and so is the layout, better than the Train compartment like 4BHKs of Park View-1 but then such is life - hardly get EVERYTHING we want :D.

Vipul Greens is neat too - visited an 1895 sq feet flat yesterday but room sizes were smaller and the 4BHK ones at Rs 1.8Crores is just too too expensive though the rooms are decent there as per plan. Plenty of greenery there too but approach from Sohna Road often sees bad traffic jams and water-logging in monsoons.

Hi dearsoum,

Can you please share the rates quoted for orchid petals ? And does the apartments at park view really feels like train compartments :D ??
    CommentQuote

Vipul Greens is neat too - visited an 1895 sq feet flat yesterday but room sizes were smaller and the 4BHK ones at Rs 1.8Crores is just too too expensive though the rooms are decent there as per plan. Plenty of greenery there too but approach from Sohna Road often sees bad traffic jams and water-logging in monsoons.

Dearsoum, even I found the room sizes smaller in Vipul Greens than in Central Park (at somewhat similar prices), though not too much green at the moment but as per the plan the 20 acre central garden sounds good.

:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • i fully agree with ggnkaadmi. avoid central park 2 at any cost. just go and refer link Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association (RWA) and all that nonsense will comeout. Beware of CP2
    CommentQuote
  • AND HERE WE GO AGAIN

Originally Posted by ultiwar
    i fully agree with ggnkaadmi. avoid central park 2 at any cost. just go and refer link Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association (RWA) and all that nonsense will comeout. Beware of CP2

With due respect sir, thanks for the concern but I would like to mention that this post (and similar) have been previously posted in this very same thread - I guess you missed out on those - anyhow, I would like to bring into your knowledge similar threads of other builders :

Aam Aadmi: Neta-Babu-Builder Nexus

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=116426#post116426

DLF Belaire Complaints - Cheating the Customers

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16623-fraud-by-bptp-group-gurgaon?t=18858

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16097-chaos-in-mgf-office-shravan-gupta-grilled-yesterday?t=18340

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15097-unitech-brothers-fall-out-over-2g-scam?t=17363

My point of sharing these is only to make you aware that its not CP, it is the economic condition and its affects on almost every builder which is causing all these problems.

I do not think there is one single builder who does not have similar issues sir and hence I will ask you not to point out just one builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh.r
    With due respect sir, thanks for the concern but I would like to mention that this post (and similar) have been previously posted in this very same thread - I guess you missed out on those - anyhow, I would like to bring into your knowledge similar threads of other builders :

Aam Aadmi: Neta-Babu-Builder Nexus

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/181-real-estate-prices-in-pune-soars-70?p=116426#post116426

DLF Belaire Complaints - Cheating the Customers

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16623-fraud-by-bptp-group-gurgaon?t=18858

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16097-chaos-in-mgf-office-shravan-gupta-grilled-yesterday?t=18340

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15097-unitech-brothers-fall-out-over-2g-scam?t=17363

My point of sharing these is only to make you aware that its not CP, it is the economic condition and its affects on almost every builder which is causing all these problems.

I do not think there is one single builder who does not have similar issues sir and hence I will ask you not to point out just one builder.

When it comes to hoodwinking customers, Central Park 2 project has no parallels. Yes, there is no denying the fact that every project has got some problem or the other but Central Park 2 has raised (or I should say lowered) the bar to a different level. What will you call a project which was launched in 2004 and in 2011 is still not done with one phase? Sitting on a forum one can argue pros and cons as much as they want. Speak to one of the residents of the project and you would get to know what you are dealing with here. This project has got some very major issues. If you still feel like investing, you can do a great favor to my relative who wants to get out of this project. If only he had also listened to some others who had strongly advised him not to invest here, things would've been different.
    Anyhow, it is your money and you are free to do what you want to do with it. I and the other fellow just specified the issues in good faith.
    Good luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Fully agree and empathize - you have to prioritize the factors, only then can you decide. And beware of taking all opinions on face value ( many of the members have vested interests in promoting or disparaging certain projects (despite the threat of getting banned). Nevertheless, take everything here with a pinch of salt and explore hard facts more than biased opinions.

Originally Posted by dearsoum
    Of course we have seen Park View 1 - 5 flats in Park View-1 so far, 2 4BHK/2337 Sq feet ones, 1 4BHK/2500 sq feet one and 2 units of 3BHK+Study+Servant Qtr . :). We liked the neatness of construction, the park layout, the shops inside the colony and the park views from one or the other balconies. We did NOT like the possibility of a high rise behind Towers E & F though we are told its just independent floors and also what if the lower portion of the office building in front of Tower B suddenly goes higher!! If both these get sorted out, will prob close a deal in this colony.

Orchid Petals is where I stay on rent. Decent colony, good greenery and pools but entry/exit is an issue and so is the approach road which has 1 mall and 1 upcoming office road at the start and an upcoming mall inside...and encroachments all along from Sohna Road. Room sizes are very good and so is the layout, better than the Train compartment like 4BHKs of Park View-1 but then such is life - hardly get EVERYTHING we want :D.

CommentQuote
  • Mr Singh - Orchid Petals - around 5500-5700/sq feet, plus another 6-8 Lakhs as Extras (EDC, IDC, PLC etc). Regn and brokerage over and above. You can get penthouses for about 5000-5200 per sq feet but they are sprawling at 3500 Sq feet.

Mr Dhody, the corridor to which the bedrooms open to does seem like those in a Railways 1st Class but intermittent rooms do come in, I don't find that too much of a deterrent, else why would it be tops for me ..!

I have chanced upon Wembley Estate now..the Premium Towers-4BHK ones. AC fitted, modular kitchen, marble on the DD floor, wooden in M.b/rm , looks really spacious. ANY NEGATIVEs on WEMBLEY / ROSEWOOD, people? Now's your chance to reveal them to an unsuspecting me and do your good deed for the day :bab (2): :)

CommentQuote
  • Been in this househunting for so long Sudipto and done so much visiting and research, I might as well open my own Real estate agency !
    N.o.m - but when one has to pay over a lakh as sheer EMI, and that too hard-earned money - gotta do PhD level research! NO other way :bab (38):!

Originally Posted by sudiptosen
    Fully agree and empathize - you have to prioritize the factors, only then can you decide. And beware of taking all opinions on face value ( many of the members have vested interests in promoting or disparaging certain projects (despite the threat of getting banned). Nevertheless, take everything here with a pinch of salt and explore hard facts more than biased opinions.
    CommentQuote
  • Good luck with that! And with the interest rates going through the roof (thanks to Subba!) the EMI is set to escalate even further :(

Even more reason to look closely when doing any investment.
    Been in this househunting for so long Sudipto and done so much visiting and research, I might as well open my own Real estate agency !
    N.o.m - but when one has to pay over a lakh as sheer EMI, and that too hard-earned money - gotta do PhD level research! NO other way :bab (38):!
    CommentQuote
    Mr Singh - Orchid Petals - around 5500-5700/sq feet, plus another 6-8 Lakhs as Extras (EDC, IDC, PLC etc). Regn and brokerage over and above. You can get penthouses for about 5000-5200 per sq feet but they are sprawling at 3500 Sq feet.

Mr Dhody, the corridor to which the bedrooms open to does seem like those in a Railways 1st Class but intermittent rooms do come in, I don't find that too much of a deterrent, else why would it be tops for me ..!

I have chanced upon Wembley Estate now..the Premium Towers-4BHK ones. AC fitted, modular kitchen, marble on the DD floor, wooden in M.b/rm , looks really spacious. ANY NEGATIVEs on WEMBLEY / ROSEWOOD, people? Now's your chance to reveal them to an unsuspecting me and do your good deed for the day :bab (2): :)

Thanks for clearing the compartment thing :)
    And have you visited Wembley ?? How is it ??
    Do you recommend to visit ??
    CommentQuote
  • The agony of CP2 buyers continues.....

Here is what they have to say.

After over 9 months of fruitless one sided negotiations with the builder, the CP2RWA has been forced to think about going to the press.

The builder has back tracked even on a few assurances given to the CP2RWA during the negotiations. They have already become more adamant and arrogant which is visible from their various various actions:

(1) A wall has been erected to bifurcate both the basement parkings under Towers 1-6 and also under Towers 7-9, to use half of the parking lots of Bellevue (see the Parking Area shown in your Apartment Buyer's Agreement for "phase 1 of CP2") for other Towers still under construction.

(2) A wall has been constructed at the entrance to take away a major portion of the Road into the Belfort area from the common Enterance area of Bellevue.

(3) Clubhouse is still to be constructed (it should have been functional at the time of giving possession).

(4) The area of clubhouse now proposed by the Builder for the Clubhouse is only about 6000 sq. ft., which seems more like a joke for over 2000 Residents. The area should have been 20000 Sq Ft and the CP2RWA proposed accepting area of 15000 Sq ft for clubhouse.

(5) The Swimming pools for Tower 1 to 9 are still to be functional.

(6) Basements are leaking like a fountain.

(7) There are defects galore in the complex.

(8) Fire fighting System is not even installed (this should have been functional over 2 years back when the Builder applied for the Occupation Certificate).

(9) Possession has been offered for Towers 7 to 9 without the Apartments being complete.

(10) There are major changes in the Layout by the Builder to the detriment of the apartment Owners.No information was given or consent ever taken from the apartment owners for these changes.

(11) Ground Floor stilt area in all the Towers 1 to 9, meant for Clubhouse, converted into "Townhouses" and sold to unsuspecting Buyers.

(12) No Nursery or Primary schools, No EWS units, no Community Centre!

(13) And no 20 acre Garden as originally promised.(infact the actual approval was only for a 8 acre Central Garden which may shrink to about 5 acres whenever constructed, with no access for "Bellevue" residents). The whole 20 Acre Central Garden is a lie.

(14) An illegal wall has been constructed to segregate residents of Tower 1 to 9 from the rest of the Colony.

(15) An Underpass was promised to connect Towers 1 to 6 with the rest of the project. No Underpass has been given and is denied now on flimsy grounds.

(16) No peripheral road, no access to North Gate on Subhash Road for Tower 1 to 9, despite promise in Apartment buyer agreement.

(17) No RFID security as was originally promised.

(18) No intercom from Apartments to security.

(19) No "all weather" Swimming Pools as promised.

(20) "Belgravia" is also not only hugely delayed but the owner's are not even being given the flat according to the specifications as shown in the Sample flat. Another sample flat is now ready on the 1st floor of Tower 12 with much inferior specifications!

(21) Apartment Owners are being charged illegal "Clubhouse Infrastructure Development Charges" instead of "Club Membership".(For a non-existent Club!)

The list is ENDLESS. The residents may judge for themselves. What other option does CP2RWA have?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngturk
    Here is what they have to say.

After over 9 months of fruitless one sided negotiations with the builder, the CP2RWA has been forced to think about going to the press.

The builder has back tracked even on a few assurances given to the CP2RWA during the negotiations. They have already become more adamant and arrogant which is visible from their various various actions:

(1) A wall has been erected to bifurcate both the basement parkings under Towers 1-6 and also under Towers 7-9, to use half of the parking lots of Bellevue (see the Parking Area shown in your Apartment Buyer's Agreement for "phase 1 of CP2") for other Towers still under construction.

(2) A wall has been constructed at the entrance to take away a major portion of the Road into the Belfort area from the common Enterance area of Bellevue.

(3) Clubhouse is still to be constructed (it should have been functional at the time of giving possession).

(4) The area of clubhouse now proposed by the Builder for the Clubhouse is only about 6000 sq. ft., which seems more like a joke for over 2000 Residents. The area should have been 20000 Sq Ft and the CP2RWA proposed accepting area of 15000 Sq ft for clubhouse.

(5) The Swimming pools for Tower 1 to 9 are still to be functional.

(6) Basements are leaking like a fountain.

(7) There are defects galore in the complex.

(8) Fire fighting System is not even installed (this should have been functional over 2 years back when the Builder applied for the Occupation Certificate).

(9) Possession has been offered for Towers 7 to 9 without the Apartments being complete.

(10) There are major changes in the Layout by the Builder to the detriment of the apartment Owners.No information was given or consent ever taken from the apartment owners for these changes.

(11) Ground Floor stilt area in all the Towers 1 to 9, meant for Clubhouse, converted into "Townhouses" and sold to unsuspecting Buyers.

(12) No Nursery or Primary schools, No EWS units, no Community Centre!

(13) And no 20 acre Garden as originally promised.(infact the actual approval was only for a 8 acre Central Garden which may shrink to about 5 acres whenever constructed, with no access for "Bellevue" residents). The whole 20 Acre Central Garden is a lie.

(14) An illegal wall has been constructed to segregate residents of Tower 1 to 9 from the rest of the Colony.

(15) An Underpass was promised to connect Towers 1 to 6 with the rest of the project. No Underpass has been given and is denied now on flimsy grounds.

(16) No peripheral road, no access to North Gate on Subhash Road for Tower 1 to 9, despite promise in Apartment buyer agreement.

(17) No RFID security as was originally promised.

(18) No intercom from Apartments to security.

(19) No "all weather" Swimming Pools as promised.

(20) "Belgravia" is also not only hugely delayed but the owner's are not even being given the flat according to the specifications as shown in the Sample flat. Another sample flat is now ready on the 1st floor of Tower 12 with much inferior specifications!

(21) Apartment Owners are being charged illegal "Clubhouse Infrastructure Development Charges" instead of "Club Membership".(For a non-existent Club!)

The list is ENDLESS. The residents may judge for themselves. What other option does CP2RWA have?

Pity is that in spite of all these issues, some people are more than happy to invest in this project (a few interested members already in this thread) and just laugh at folks like you and me who try to bring out the truth.
    May god bless them all and grant them a little sense to check out the ground reality first.
    CommentQuote
  • True, I think then there is no point in telling them that a legal notice has already been sent to the CP2 builder.

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Pity is that in spite of all these issues, some people are more than happy to invest in this project (a few interested members already in this thread) and just laugh at folks like you and me who try to bring out the truth.
    May god bless them all and grant them a little sense to check out the ground reality first.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote