Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLF or Bestech or OIDPl or Central Park or Vipul Greens ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

DLF or Bestech or OIDPl or Central Park or Vipul Greens ??

Last updated: August 17 2011
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : DLF or Bestech or OIDPl or Central Park or Vipul Greens ??

Park View 1 Top of the Charts for us, so far...

Of course we have seen Park View 1 - 5 flats in Park View-1 so far, 2 4BHK/2337 Sq feet ones, 1 4BHK/2500 sq feet one and 2 units of 3BHK+Study+Servant Qtr . . We liked the neatness of construction, the park layout, the shops inside the colony and the park views from one or the other balconies. We did NOT like the possibility of a high rise behind Towers E & F though we are told its just independent floors and also what if the lower portion of the office building in front of Tower B suddenly goes higher!! If both these get sorted out, will prob close a deal in this colony.

Orchid Petals is where I stay on rent. Decent colony, good greenery and pools but entry/exit is an issue and so is the approach road which has 1 mall and 1 upcoming office road at the start and an upcoming mall inside...and encroachments all along from Sohna Road. Room sizes are very good and so is the layout, better than the Train compartment like 4BHKs of Park View-1 but then such is life - hardly get EVERYTHING we want .

Vipul Greens is neat too - visited an 1895 sq feet flat yesterday but room sizes were smaller and the 4BHK ones at Rs 1.8Crores is just too too expensive though the rooms are decent there as per plan. Plenty of greenery there too but approach from Sohna Road often sees bad traffic jams and water-logging in monsoons.

Originally posted by singh.r View Post
    Hi dearsoum,

I think you are talking about bestech park view while the sites which I visited were of Central Park and Vipul greens.
    I can not comment on the Park view since I have not been there, but out of Vipul greens and Central Park I am still confused (Central Park wins location wise).

Please share on this thread if you go and visit Park View, I would also like to know its status.

Happy house hunting (I know its not really happy though )

Comment

what rate are you getting for Park View 1?

have you seen PVC II. I think you will like it.

Comment

Originally posted by dearsoum View Post
        Of course we have seen Park View 1 - 5 flats in Park View-1 so far, 2 4BHK/2337 Sq feet ones, 1 4BHK/2500 sq feet one and 2 units of 3BHK+Study+Servant Qtr . . We liked the neatness of construction, the park layout, the shops inside the colony and the park views from one or the other balconies. We did NOT like the possibility of a high rise behind Towers E & F though we are told its just independent floors and also what if the lower portion of the office building in front of Tower B suddenly goes higher!! If both these get sorted out, will prob close a deal in this colony.

Orchid Petals is where I stay on rent. Decent colony, good greenery and pools but entry/exit is an issue and so is the approach road which has 1 mall and 1 upcoming office road at the start and an upcoming mall inside...and encroachments all along from Sohna Road. Room sizes are very good and so is the layout, better than the Train compartment like 4BHKs of Park View-1 but then such is life - hardly get EVERYTHING we want .

Vipul Greens is neat too - visited an 1895 sq feet flat yesterday but room sizes were smaller and the 4BHK ones at Rs 1.8Crores is just too too expensive though the rooms are decent there as per plan. Plenty of greenery there too but approach from Sohna Road often sees bad traffic jams and water-logging in monsoons.

Hi dearsoum,

Can you please share the rates quoted for orchid petals ? And does the apartments at park view really feels like train compartments ??

Comment

Dearsoum, even I found the room sizes smaller in Vipul Greens than in Central Park (at somewhat similar prices), though not too much green at the moment but as per the plan the 20 acre central garden sounds good.

Comment

i fully agree with ggnkaadmi. avoid central park 2 at any cost. just go and refer link Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association (RWA) and all that nonsense will comeout. Beware of CP2

Comment

AND HERE WE GO AGAIN

Originally posted by ultiwar View Post
              i fully agree with ggnkaadmi. avoid central park 2 at any cost. just go and refer link Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association (RWA) and all that nonsense will comeout. Beware of CP2
              With due respect sir, thanks for the concern but I would like to mention that this post (and similar) have been previously posted in this very same thread - I guess you missed out on those - anyhow, I would like to bring into your knowledge similar threads of other builders :

Aam Aadmi: Neta-Babu-Builder Nexus

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...426#post116426

DLF Belaire Complaints - Cheating the Customers

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=18858

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...terday?t=18340

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...g-scam?t=17363

My point of sharing these is only to make you aware that its not CP, it is the economic condition and its affects on almost every builder which is causing all these problems.

I do not think there is one single builder who does not have similar issues sir and hence I will ask you not to point out just one builder.

Comment

Originally posted by singh.r View Post
                With due respect sir, thanks for the concern but I would like to mention that this post (and similar) have been previously posted in this very same thread - I guess you missed out on those - anyhow, I would like to bring into your knowledge similar threads of other builders :

Aam Aadmi: Neta-Babu-Builder Nexus

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...426#post116426

DLF Belaire Complaints - Cheating the Customers

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=18858

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...terday?t=18340

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...g-scam?t=17363

My point of sharing these is only to make you aware that its not CP, it is the economic condition and its affects on almost every builder which is causing all these problems.

I do not think there is one single builder who does not have similar issues sir and hence I will ask you not to point out just one builder.
                When it comes to hoodwinking customers, Central Park 2 project has no parallels. Yes, there is no denying the fact that every project has got some problem or the other but Central Park 2 has raised (or I should say lowered) the bar to a different level. What will you call a project which was launched in 2004 and in 2011 is still not done with one phase? Sitting on a forum one can argue pros and cons as much as they want. Speak to one of the residents of the project and you would get to know what you are dealing with here. This project has got some very major issues. If you still feel like investing, you can do a great favor to my relative who wants to get out of this project. If only he had also listened to some others who had strongly advised him not to invest here, things would've been different.
                Anyhow, it is your money and you are free to do what you want to do with it. I and the other fellow just specified the issues in good faith.
                Good luck!

Comment

Fully agree and empathize - you have to prioritize the factors, only then can you decide. And beware of taking all opinions on face value ( many of the members have vested interests in promoting or disparaging certain projects (despite the threat of getting banned). Nevertheless, take everything here with a pinch of salt and explore hard facts more than biased opinions.

Comment

Mr Singh - Orchid Petals - around 5500-5700/sq feet, plus another 6-8 Lakhs as Extras (EDC, IDC, PLC etc). Regn and brokerage over and above. You can get penthouses for about 5000-5200 per sq feet but they are sprawling at 3500 Sq feet.

Mr Dhody, the corridor to which the bedrooms open to does seem like those in a Railways 1st Class but intermittent rooms do come in, I don't find that too much of a deterrent, else why would it be tops for me ..!

I have chanced upon Wembley Estate now..the Premium Towers-4BHK ones. AC fitted, modular kitchen, marble on the DD floor, wooden in M.b/rm , looks really spacious. ANY NEGATIVEs on WEMBLEY / ROSEWOOD, people? Now's your chance to reveal them to an unsuspecting me and do your good deed for the day

Comment

Been in this househunting for so long Sudipto and done so much visiting and research, I might as well open my own Real estate agency !
                      N.o.m - but when one has to pay over a lakh as sheer EMI, and that too hard-earned money - gotta do PhD level research! NO other way !

Originally posted by sudiptosen View Post
                      Fully agree and empathize - you have to prioritize the factors, only then can you decide. And beware of taking all opinions on face value ( many of the members have vested interests in promoting or disparaging certain projects (despite the threat of getting banned). Nevertheless, take everything here with a pinch of salt and explore hard facts more than biased opinions.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X