Hello fellow members,

I have been trying to find a plot in gurgaon for around 2 months now and failed to get one. I hope I am not trying for something impossible. Here are my requirements:

1) Budget 1 cr. 60% self financed(60L) remaining bank loan(40L).
2) All cheque payment or at most 10-12L cash (that too by converting my white into cash)
3) Since I will be going for bank loan, Plot should loanable
4) Looking for approx size 240 sq yd.
5) It's my hard earned ,whole life saving ,so looking for safe investment and good return(Can not just risk it away)

Thanks in advance....
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is there any prescribed minimum size for registry of floors? I have 173 sq. yds plot in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. Will the registry be done on floors constructed on this size of the plot? Also inform me the no. of floors allowed? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshmea
    Is there any prescribed minimum size for registry of floors? I have 173 sq. yds plot in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. Will the registry be done on floors constructed on this size of the plot? Also inform me the no. of floors allowed? Thanks

:bab (38):As already said by jatin_ncr 3 independent floors can be constucted and registered only on plots measuring 180 sq yd and above.:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • I think you should be able to do that till 2nd floor, but not more than that. Also, there was a discussion about it a month ago for floors with size of 180 sq.yds or more, so go through the threads and you will find it. Now, registries are allowed but you can't have double unit on every floor in this plot size.

Originally Posted by dineshmea
    Is there any prescribed minimum size for registry of floors? I have 173 sq. yds plot in Palam Vihar, Gurgaon. Will the registry be done on floors constructed on this size of the plot? Also inform me the no. of floors allowed? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello G99 inesvestors,
    I have talked with couple of brokers for G99. Again I got the same answer there is no cheque deal available for around 1 cr. Can any fellow IREFite confirm this?
    But if I overstretch my budget by another 20L....I may have to go back again to where I started, I mean with budget around 1.20 cr I may have other better options available than risking it on G99. Like DLF new launch. Their price seems to be totally illogical. But as we all know gurgaon real estate starts where logic ends.:bab (59):
    Reposting my question again as well.

I have been trying to find a plot in gurgaon for around 2 months now and failed to get one. I hope I am not trying for something impossible. Here are my requirements:

1) Budget 1 cr. 60% self financed(60L) remaining bank loan(40L).
    2) All cheque payment or at most 10-12L cash (that too by converting my white into cash)
    3) Since I will be going for bank loan, Plot should loanable
    4) Looking for approx size 240 sq yd. Can scale down the size to 180-200 sq yd if above three criterias are met.
    5) It's my hard earned ,whole life saving ,so looking for safe investment and good return(Can not just risk it away)

Thanks in advance....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameera
    You may want to look at sec 21, 22 & 23. The rate is around 45000 to 50000 per sq yard. They are the closest sectors to Delhi along with Palam Vihar, which may be a bit over budget.

Also, these are better than sec 4,7 & 9, as most of the construction is new. The roads are not bad either. There rates in these sectors have been appreciating at a very good pace. In 3 -6 years you should make good profit.

Sameera,
    Are these HUDA sectors? What is the circle rate? Can you please share your experience if you have purchased any in these sectors.You can pm me as well
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Check Vipul World

Hi Praveen,

You can also check Vipul World (Its on Sohna Road - Sector 48) plots. The plot sizeds are of 192,240,360, 500 sq yd and the rates bw 45K to 52K / sqyd depending on location etc... The circle rate is 40K / sqyd so most of the deal would be white. Not all plots have been registered yet and the ones which are would get you bank loan as well.

R
    CommentQuote
  • out of all the plot options avlble , If one has the patience to wait 3 to 5 yrs G 99 plots seems to be the best bet even though its on dwarka expressway . The price entry level is awsome and overall the project is also well concepted .
    CommentQuote
  • DLF 91

Praveen ....

Nobody has suggested DLF sector 91..........probably as it seems to be very far...But once the sector road come up..which could be very soon...then it would hardly be any far from NH8 (under 4kms I guess)...Benefits

1) Despite of few delays or a little bad financial condition...DLF still rule the mkt
    2) price of 40K-Discount...you can buy 300sqyd plot
    3) New Gurgaon is going to be a wonderful place..with so many planned roads and equidistant from NH8,NPR and KMP...atleast far better then HUDA plots
    4) you will not have to shell out all the money at one go...you will save on immidiate loan..40L is a huge amount ...you will get more time to arrange money and may be able to reduce the loan amount...
    5) you may invest left over money and may gain something out of it...I am sure you will take all in white and pay the CAPITAL GAIN ......

G99: is again a good project,decent builder, Nice location...approach is decent even today...atleast there is a road to it...........

Parsavnath Sohna Road: I have seen some plots by parsavnath on Sohna road next to GD goenka........last checked 21K....they say they will launch in an year...seems like a high risk game...please validate
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Karan

DLF price is a 44+k .Almost all flats have some sort of PLC ?
    I talked to couple of dealers and they said company os no longer offering any discount. I am not sure about how much is dealer discount.
    Have you booked there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PraveenP
    Sameera,
    Are these HUDA sectors? What is the circle rate? Can you please share your experience if you have purchased any in these sectors.You can pm me as well
    Thanks

Hi Praveen,

These are Huda Sectors and of late the development here is impressive. In my knowledge the circle rates is around 25000 for sec 21,22 & 23. It may be a little more for Palam Vihar.
    We have a couple of friends who live in this area and the appreciation has been great, though the rates for smaller plots i hear, are more than the bigger plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PraveenP
    Hi Karan

DLF price is a 44+k .Almost all flats have some sort of PLC ?
    I talked to couple of dealers and they said company os no longer offering any discount. I am not sure about how much is dealer discount.
    Have you booked there?

IT was 40 K...a coup;e of weeks back...DLF is crazy...or may be people are crazy after DLF:bab (38):...
    What about Ansal Essencia...I am sure prices couldn't be less...its just that a noida broker..(she probably doesn't have any clue..) offers me those 37500......pretty sure she is outdated

Correct me if I am wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    IT was 40 K...a coup;e of weeks back...DLF is crazy...or may be people are crazy after DLF:bab (38):...
    What about Ansal Essencia...I am sure prices couldn't be less...its just that a noida broker..(she probably doesn't have any clue..) offers me those 37500......pretty sure she is outdated

Correct me if I am wrong

essencia plots are now at at 48-55k range !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Those are parchi plots in esencia........no allotment and based on speculation that ansals will acquire some land and allot you plots on that...it involves almost 50% colored money and is very very risky....

Originally Posted by karan.singh

Correct me if I am wrong
    CommentQuote
  • And, Shinde bhai, remember that almost all builders are offering this scheme now. Someone calls it NPNL scheme and others call it the quota. Just a way to launder black money. Needless to say, one should avoid it because:

a) You cannot prove you gave cash to the builder.
    b) In the event there is a litigation at later period, you cannot claim compensation or file compensation for the cash element.

One should run away from such schemes. Totally avoidable risks at all costs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Those are parchi plots in esencia........no allotment and based on speculation that ansals will acquire some land and allot you plots on that...it involves almost 50% colored money and is very very risky....

shinde saab jo parchiaa thi those were avlble at 28k long time back , essencia mei proper alltted plots hai which are avlble at 48k to 55 k per sq yd , and i dont think the parchis which were avlble pehele are being traded as of now !!
    CommentQuote