Bestech Park view spa next 3 months ago 4300 now 4550-4600

IREO Uptowm 4500-4600 6 months ago now 4900-5000

Escape 5500 6 month ago now 5700

Vipul 2900 6 months ago now 3000

Palm Gardens (was looking expensive still it is)..... still people buying

Even in the worst to worst under construction projects fall is 50-100 , even not even that, mostly flat?

Any thought??
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Amit Ji.....

I guess there is some correction in Central Park 2 also...
    CommentQuote
  • Saurabh ji - please bring forward those cases and numbers.. it will be good to know those cases so people who are looking to buy can take the right decisons
    CommentQuote
  • from wha i have heard about cp 2 there is no availability in the market for towers 1 to 6 which i guess are approx ready to move , and demand is very high for those with limited/no supply .

Bhai log 1yr se toh maine jab se forum join kiya hai i have been hearing people speak about corection , abhi tak toh aayi nahi , and prices have only incremented , and i dont even forsee any correction for at least 6 months from now on as well !!
    CommentQuote
  • I agree Ishant Bhai...The increase in the market price of these houses has nothing to do with western-fundamentals. There is a lot of black money involved in the RE market. And that was possibly driving the RE market till date.

There are somethings to be cautious about though in the current market. The end users are drying out. And the investors with a lot of colored money are increasingly looking at Tier 2 cities for investment. The shift is due to the simple reason; "RE prices can only go so high so fast" in ONE area.

Once the colored money starts flowing increasingly to Tier 2 cities; you will see a significant correction in the market.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    from wha i have heard about cp 2 there is no availability in the market for towers 1 to 6 which i guess are approx ready to move , and demand is very high for those with limited/no supply .

Bhai log 1yr se toh maine jab se forum join kiya hai i have been hearing people speak about corection , abhi tak toh aayi nahi , and prices have only incremented , and i dont even forsee any correction for at least 6 months from now on as well !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    from wha i have heard about cp 2 there is no availability in the market for towers 1 to 6 which i guess are approx ready to move , and demand is very high for those with limited/no supply .

Hi Ishan,

Yeah you have heard right, in Central Park the towers 1-6 are not available. We wanted to buy a flat there but then had to book one in tower 16.

And I am not sure when will the correction will happen (if it ever happens :P) but the charm of tier-1 cities will never fade away (See New
    York or even Mumbai for example).
    CommentQuote
  • Forget any meaningful correction till 2030 - if you are an end user buy today - buy ready to move or near completion - don't overleverage yourself - buy only what you can afford rather than buying something which "you" think you deserve.

if you are an investor and that too a winning one - then you must have some kind of strategy and method - stick to that -

Stock markets showing green signals on my charts - well this might be the best time to put money in risky assets (including RE) if markets moves up from here then chances are it will not give many people a chance to buy near today's prices.

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • On the contrary there are a few units up for sale at prices as low as 48-4900 in towers 1-6....

you just need to look a bit harder..:):)

Originally Posted by NidhiAgarwal
    Hi Ishan,

Yeah you have heard right, in Central Park the towers 1-6 are not available. We wanted to buy a flat there but then had to book one in tower 16.

And I am not sure when will the correction will happen (if it ever happens :P) but the charm of tier-1 cities will never fade away (See New
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NidhiAgarwal
    Hi Ishan,

Nidhi,

Charm is all about Location whether its in a Tier 1 city or a Tier 4 city. For e.g. during the downturn Cupertino appreciated by 2% while Union City went down by 45%. T1 city prices will never go down to T2 city levels but as an investor in todays world you would be better off investing in a city like Jaipur/Lucknow than in NCR.The price differential is far too great between T1 & T2 city prices.

BTW I think CP is a good choice. Congrats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    On the contrary there are a few units up for sale at prices as low as 48-4900 in towers 1-6....

you just need to look a bit harder..:):)

Padon my language , but thats utter Rubbish amit , my freind has been trying to buy there for the past week , hes talked to many many brokers but everyone is saying that there is no availabilty of the unit hes looking for . OR may be it can be that the unit is tooo tedha medha or dead stock type of unit you might be getting offered !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bestech Park view spa next 3 months ago 4300 now 4550-4600

IREO Uptowm 4500-4600 6 months ago now 4900-5000

Escape 5500 6 month ago now 5700

Vipul 2900 6 months ago now 3000

Palm Gardens (was looking expensive still it is)..... still people buying

Even in the worst to worst under construction projects fall is 50-100 , even not even that, mostly flat?

Any thought??

Addition to the lists
    Pioneer park from 5300 to 5600
    Belaire from 9300- 10000 (ready possession ones)
    Park place from 8300 to 9000ish
    Palm springs from 11 k to 12k
    Sl-4 plots from 47k to 52-54k
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Many would disagree ( but for the benefit of those, who have missed on this thread ) -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/13876-real-estate-bubble-set-to-burst-again-in-india?t=16152

yes its better to see both sides of the coin ...
    Cheerz
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (48):Appreciate, yr. fairness in letting both sides of coin to have an equal opportunity .
    CommentQuote
  • Housing prices may go up by 5-10% with rising interest rates

Housing prices may go up by 5-10% with rising interest rates

Will there be few buyers....?
    or
    Its right time to jump into real estate, for those who are waiting for correction to happen....?

Comment plz...
    CommentQuote
  • If there will be any correction, then it would be just price stagnation which is like correction with inflation so high. This would happen with high-end luxury projects. Affordable RE segment is going to be fine and you can see it appreciating at a decent pace of 10-15% if construction is going fine. There is so much demand of affordable segment that I don't see it coming down.
    CommentQuote