Dear Seniors,

I am looking out for an apartment in Manesar / Gurgaon. My budget is around 35 to 40 lakh.. Please suggest some options.. Thanks
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What size r u looking at ? Is it for investment or self use ? If it is for investment, what is yr. holding horizon ? What is yr. risk taking capability ?

Please answer the above, so that members can give meaningful comments .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    What size r u looking at ? Is it for investment or self use ? If it is for investment, what is yr. holding horizon ? What is yr. risk taking capability ?

Please answer the above, so that members can give meaningful comments .

Thanks Manoja..

Am looking for a 2bhk or 2bhk + s, 1100 sqft aprox. This shall b for self use and not for investment..

wat do u mean by risk taking capability?? how do I tell risk taking capability :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • If u r an investor ( & true for some end users too ), u may want to invest in a property which has high risks, but may give high appreciations . The negative is that u may also risk in losing yr. investment, forget the returns .

Also, as u r an end user, by what time r u looking at the possession ( sorry, forgot to ask that earlier ) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Sare crescent, 3 Bhk is the only option in Gurgaon in this budget. It will be next 4-5 years for that area to come up, but project seems good so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Definition of Risk

Originally Posted by hitender
    Thanks Manoja..

Am looking for a 2bhk or 2bhk + s, 1100 sqft aprox. This shall b for self use and not for investment..

wat do u mean by risk taking capability?? how do I tell risk taking capability :bab (38):

Hi
    Greetings

Risk is the impact of uncertainity on your objectives.. from above your objectives are
    1] House for own use
    2] size 1100 sq ft

now for some examples of risk in RE regarding your two objectives- check HOMES FROM HELL in the attached link
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12

In certain situations you may be mentally and psycologically harrassed and rendered monetarily bankrupt.;)

In the link you will also find some projects on the dway for your perusal
    Hope this helps:o

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • ManojA : next 2 - 3 years..

djvjain : thx.. will check on this.. any idea if it is available for booking or resale and at what price.

amit2222 : thx.. ready to move society homes shall be best options.. ll try and look for one.. if u come across any thing plz keep me posted..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Risk is the impact of uncertainity on your objectives.. from above your objectives are
    1] House for own use
    2] size 1100 sq ft

now for some examples of risk in RE regarding your two objectives- check HOMES FROM HELL in the attached link
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12

In certain situations you may be mentally and psycologically harrassed and rendered monetarily bankrupt.;)

In the link you will also find some projects on the dway for your perusal
    Hope this helps:o

Cheers

Thx BlessU. ll go through the excel.. seems quite informative though.. :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Given a choice with the following parameters, what would you choose???

Parameters : 2-3 BHK, Size 1100-1500 sq ft., Under 40Lacs, Gurgaon, Manesar, Dharuhera belt. Possession within next 10 months.

Choices:
    Gurgaon : Crescent park, Ramprastha, Tulip Petals.
    Approx Resale rates = 2000 to 2700
    Manesar: Society Flats (ready to move ones)
    Approx Resale rates < 2600
    Dharuhera : Bestech Park View Delight, Dwarkadhish Aravali Heights Approx Resale rates < 2100

Forget Dharuheda.. quite far from Delhi. Manesar and Gurgaon new sectors seems good.. but if a ready to move in is available at 40L, nothing like this :D
    CommentQuote
  • Tulip petals

Originally Posted by amit2222
    Given a choice with the following parameters, what would you choose???

Parameters : 2-3 BHK, Size 1100-1500 sq ft., Under 40Lacs, Gurgaon, Manesar, Dharuhera belt. Possession within next 10 months.

Choices:
    Gurgaon : Crescent park, Ramprastha, Tulip Petals.
    Approx Resale rates = 2000 to 2700
    Manesar: Society Flats (ready to move ones)
    Approx Resale rates < 2600
    Dharuhera : Bestech Park View Delight, Dwarkadhish Aravali Heights Approx Resale rates < 2100

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for information.. regarding tulip petals 89, is it only 3bhk 1550 sq ft or do we have any 2bhks also available in resale?
    Secondly, price information and status of project (clearances/construction/payments made/bank financing etc)

Will be obliged

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • any feedback on Anantraj Madelia, NH 8.. (construction/ approvals, builder repo)

am offered resale unit of 1292 sq ft Rs. 3100 / sq ft.. is it a good choice?? :bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU I wanted to admire this excel sheet that you posted. It is very informative and is helpful for new members like myself.
    Please keep it updated for other members. Thanks for posting.
    CommentQuote
  • been to orris site today.. learnt that oriss launching spring homes in another 20 - 30 days..

BSP 3400 with inaugural discount of 200

2bhk + study = 1300 sq ft

AnantRaj also says they are gonna start booking for next towers in another 3 weeks time 3700 / sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Information on Dwarka Expressway Projects link

Originally Posted by EdwardLewis
    BlessU I wanted to admire this excel sheet that you posted. It is very informative and is helpful for new members like myself.
    Please keep it updated for other members. Thanks for posting.

Hi
    Greetings

I heartily accept your admiration and thank you for the same.. My problem was to go through various threads so decided to start this.. Now a very close group (and infact anybody) is updating on a regular basis. It is an open link and anybody can add their information for the benefit of one and all. I thank this forum of like minded people who wish to gather at one place and share opinions & knowledge and also develop relations amongst each other.

I wish to start a page for a list of dependable and reliable brokers as brokers are an essential part in facilitation of any deal whether at launch or in resale. I would therefore request full members and seniors on the forum to PM me any references they might have along with name, email address, ph no, contact person and contact address. In the interest of getting quality feedback only full members and seniors would have this previlege for now..
    I would then get in touch with the brokers for listing their details on a sheet "support services" for benefit of those far and away. This would be typically beneficial for NRIs, Professionals and Out of station investors who at times do not get timely information for decisioning..

Suggestions welcome
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    In Gurgaon: Crescent park, Ramprastha, BPTP and ILD greens in Sec 37 in resale
    In Manesar: Ready to move society apartments are available at the extreme end of the budget. You can also check Anantraj Madelia's resale price.
    In Dharuhera: Bestech township and Dwarkadhis are available. Further down NH8, Vipul and Parsvnath are available. Though you might get 3 or even 3+1 BHK in the same budget.

Before you decide kindly check on the construction status as most of these projects are running behind schedule but few of them are about to complete in the next few months.

can you tell me what all ready to move in projects are available in manesar? urgently...as i want a flat minimum 1500/ sq. feet ready to move.... thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Proposition?!

Originally Posted by hitender
    been to orris site today.. learnt that oriss launching spring homes in another 20 - 30 days..

BSP 3400 with inaugural discount of 200

2bhk + study = 1300 sq ft

AnantRaj also says they are gonna start booking for next towers in another 3 weeks time 3700 / sq ft

Do you think Orris at this price is a good proposition?? looks like it is!! anyone planning to invest here??
    CommentQuote