Collapse

Suggestions : Residential Flat for 40L in Manesar, Gurgaon

Last updated: July 13 2011
54 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Suggestions : Residential Flat for 40L in Manesar, Gurgaon

any feedback on Anantraj Madelia, NH 8.. (construction/ approvals, builder repo)

am offered resale unit of 1292 sq ft Rs. 3100 / sq ft.. is it a good choice??

Comment

BlessU I wanted to admire this excel sheet that you posted. It is very informative and is helpful for new members like myself.
      Please keep it updated for other members. Thanks for posting.

Comment

been to orris site today.. learnt that oriss launching spring homes in another 20 - 30 days..

BSP 3400 with inaugural discount of 200

2bhk + study = 1300 sq ft

AnantRaj also says they are gonna start booking for next towers in another 3 weeks time 3700 / sq ft

Comment

Information on Dwarka Expressway Projects link

Originally posted by EdwardLewis View Post
          BlessU I wanted to admire this excel sheet that you posted. It is very informative and is helpful for new members like myself.
          Please keep it updated for other members. Thanks for posting.
          Hi
          Greetings

I heartily accept your admiration and thank you for the same.. My problem was to go through various threads so decided to start this.. Now a very close group (and infact anybody) is updating on a regular basis. It is an open link and anybody can add their information for the benefit of one and all. I thank this forum of like minded people who wish to gather at one place and share opinions & knowledge and also develop relations amongst each other.

I wish to start a page for a list of dependable and reliable brokers as brokers are an essential part in facilitation of any deal whether at launch or in resale. I would therefore request full members and seniors on the forum to PM me any references they might have along with name, email address, ph no, contact person and contact address. In the interest of getting quality feedback only full members and seniors would have this previlege for now..
          I would then get in touch with the brokers for listing their details on a sheet "support services" for benefit of those far and away. This would be typically beneficial for NRIs, Professionals and Out of station investors who at times do not get timely information for decisioning..

Suggestions welcome
          https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by amit2222
            In Gurgaon: Crescent park, Ramprastha, BPTP and ILD greens in Sec 37 in resale
            In Manesar: Ready to move society apartments are available at the extreme end of the budget. You can also check Anantraj Madelia's resale price.
            In Dharuhera: Bestech township and Dwarkadhis are available. Further down NH8, Vipul and Parsvnath are available. Though you might get 3 or even 3+1 BHK in the same budget.

Before you decide kindly check on the construction status as most of these projects are running behind schedule but few of them are about to complete in the next few months.
            can you tell me what all ready to move in projects are available in manesar? urgently...as i want a flat minimum 1500/ sq. feet ready to move.... thanks

Comment

Proposition?!

Originally posted by hitender View Post
              been to orris site today.. learnt that oriss launching spring homes in another 20 - 30 days..

AnantRaj also says they are gonna start booking for next towers in another 3 weeks time 3700 / sq ft
              Do you think Orris at this price is a good proposition?? looks like it is!! anyone planning to invest here??

Comment

Originally posted by richhaah View Post
                Do you think Orris at this price is a good proposition?? looks like it is!! anyone planning to invest here??
                well am looking forward to Orris spring homes.. I think if we dig at various agents we may get even better rate.. the best part is we can book this with CLP. It will be right on 135 mtr road, aprox 2.5 kms from NH8, as told by orris executive, which adds to its location..

DLF new height towers can be seen in the vicinity, Vatika and Orris Carnation and Aster Court are gearing up their construction. Bestech Road (75 mtr) is under way. 135 mtr road is also being made ready. So I think before Orris begins its construction for spring homes, basic infrastructure in the area shall be ready.

Comment

any feedback on Anantraj Madelia, NH 8.. (construction/ approvals, builder repo)

am offered resale unit of 1292 sq ft Rs. 3100 / sq ft.. is it a good choice??
                  Which sector is Anant Raj Medalia and also is 3100 BSP?

Comment

Look at this thread -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...urgaon?t=12384

Also, different sizes r of different BSP's . I think 3100 is for a 3 BHK ( not sure, but check the thread . It has the latest prices for differently sized apartments )

Originally posted by illusion View Post
                    Which sector is Anant Raj Medalia and also is 3100 BSP?
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

What is the exact location for Spring Homes?

Hi,

Anyone aware of the exact location ?
                      Is it coming up somewhere near to the current Projects Aster Court/Carnation Residency?

regards
                      -RD

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X