I came to know from some dealer that Orris will be launching a new project in sector 8X. These will be 2BHK. Any idea about this project ?

Regards
Yash.
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I got a msg yesterday about new project of Orris in sector 89 price 31xx

any more details ????

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Price is 2950. I got a call from a broker a while back.

How do you perceive the location and ROI for a 2 year investment ?
    CommentQuote
  • Could some senior members please advise on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone have any idea regarding location where in sec.89.....how much far from NH8 and D-expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Next to Orris 85 project as per broker, should be around 2.5 km from NH8 once road is constructed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Next to Orris 85 project as per broker, should be around 2.5 km from NH8 once road is constructed.

all brokers stories to sell the projects...

Brokers ki maane to ERA sec86 is right on NH8(read in some different thread)...

The new project would be atleast 3-4 kms from NH8...
    Orris current projects in sec85 would be atleast 2+ kms from NH8 once everything is in place...

check below...
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • In the same sector 89, there is a project Tulip Petals...heard its available at the rate of 2800-2900...& its at very advanced stage..nearing to posession..
    anyone interested should plz double check..I heard it from my known friend..

If someone is thinking of for self use & interested in sec 89 projects ....then one can see the location of tulip petals and then take a final call.

I dont have any idea abt the exact location of orris or tulip project in sec 89 so no comments on location of these two.

just speculating that the plots by orris must be nearby to the new projects itself.

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rd_bmw
    In the same sector 89, there is a project Tulip Petals...heard its available at the rate of 2800-2900...& its at very advanced stage..nearing to posession..
    anyone interested should plz double check..I heard it from my known friend..

If someone is thinking of for self use & interested in sec 89 projects ....then one can see the location of tulip petals and then take a final call.

I dont have any idea abt the exact location of orris or tulip project in sec 89 so no comments on location of these two.

just speculating that the plots by orris must be nearby to the new projects itself.

regards
    -RD

Its true. I visited Tulip Petals in sec -89 and its available at 2800-2900 and the posesseion will be given by dec, 2011. At this moment, sec-89 can only be approached using Pataudi road which is in a pathetic state. I wonder when almost ready to move in project in this sector is int this rate how orris is going to justify Rs 3100/-
    CommentQuote
  • Senior members please suggest if this is a good project to enter into.

Also what type of discounts are available for thsi project if any one is aware and at this time how would the estate agent confirm the discount means would there be any formal agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Guyz is it Orris Spring Homes being launched in sector 89??
    CommentQuote
  • See my previous post at https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/17560-oris-pre-launch-in-sec-89?t=19740

Replicated below again for your reference:

There is a group deal on Orris Sector 89 prelaunch in which 4% additional discount is being offered, which in my opinion is not bad.

You can see the details of the deal at Prelaunch Investment in Sector 89, Gurgaon - New Residential Project at Attractive Price

It says that orris also has a tie up with DLF to develop 50 acres of commercial space in Sector 88 (which is just opposite this project) so one can expect decent appreciation in this.

Finstar

Originally Posted by Explorer_1
    Senior members please suggest if this is a good project to enter into.

Also what type of discounts are available for thsi project if any one is aware and at this time how would the estate agent confirm the discount means would there be any formal agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Still awaiting guidance from some senior members that whether this project is worth investing or not ?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • location?

Does any one know how far is it from NH8? Please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Sec 89 is will dominated by d xpressway then NH8..location is good if you see from d xpressway prospective.
    2BR 1280 BSP 3100 is on the higher side and above all dealers are not giving any discount on 2BR as dealer have to sell 5 3BR unit to get 1 2BR booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Been to Orris Pre launch site..
    Its about 3.5 kms from NH 8 via 60 mtr wide road (Bestech Road).
    Site is right on the 60 mtr road and is in proximity to DLF new town heights (as explained by agent). It is just behind the Aster Court and Carnation where construction is already going on.
    Pre launch price is 2950 / sq ft for all sizes. ( 2 bhk is 1280 sq ft)

Now if senior members can advise me on following:

1. Should we book a pre launch, considering I am the end user and not the investor. What could be the risks involved to book a pre launch project?

2. Should I expect a formal receipt mentioning name of the project for booking amount.

3. Agent says allotment will be after the launch of the project, which is 15 days or so ( I am assuming this launch to happen in not less than 2 months).

4. Any other things I need to check before making the bookings..
    CommentQuote