I came to know from some dealer that Orris will be launching a new project in sector 8X. These will be 2BHK. Any idea about this project ?

Regards
Yash.
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Hitender,

Are you sure that 2BHK is also for 2950 what I have heard till date from a lot of sources is that 2BHK is 3100 while 3BHK and above are 2950.

Could you please check and confirm.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Explorer 1.

I had same impression. but agent denies on that. As per him all sizes are for Rs. 2950. I tried to get in touch with orris sales could not succeed today.. Will try to find out tomorrow..

Seniors plz resolve my queries in my previous post..

thx..:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • In d evening I had a word with some internal source of mine. He asked me to strictly stay away from Orris.

Be careful guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by highway
    In d evening I had a word with some internal source of mine. He asked me to strictly stay away from Orris.

Be careful guys.

Highway: any specific reason for this caution.. ??
    CommentQuote
  • critics....
    CommentQuote
  • Broker discount 4% or more?

So finally , who all are booking in this new project?

One of my friend is thinking of booking in this & he is getting 4% broker discount.

Anyone getting more than 4% ?

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote
  • Orris not accepting any check now

I was trying to book in this one, but my broker told me that company has stepped back and they are not accepting any check .. Did anybody else also got the similar message ? Could anyone book in this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any clarity on as to why the Builder is not accepting cheques ?........or is this, some kind of a rumor ?

Originally Posted by CommonMen
    I was trying to book in this one, but my broker told me that company has stepped back and they are not accepting any check .. Did anybody else also got the similar message ? Could anyone book in this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • manoj bhai yeh kya hon raha hain

recession ke mahaul mail - orrise jaisa project bhi bik gaya 1 week main....
    CommentQuote
  • I thought, CommonMen's post meant something else - like Orris is not taking at all any bookings for this project, for the time being or something similar . Maybe, i misunderstood :bab (38):.

CommonMen bhai, we need yr. clarification here .

Originally Posted by amit001
    manoj bhai yeh kya hon raha hain

recession ke mahaul mail - orrise jaisa project bhi bik gaya 1 week main....
    CommentQuote
  • Ya ur right.....I misunderstood it
    CommentQuote
  • What I mean is :

Sorry guys if my previous post was not clear..

But what I got to know from my broker that after seeing the excellent market response for the project, they have dropped the idea of pre-launch. They will launch in 2-3 months with higher rates.

We were trying to book in group (5 people), we got 4.5% discount but when we actually went to give cheques, broker told this thing. Now I am not sure if broker is playing any game, or someone else(Builder) is playing with him :) or this is really the truth.

Let us know if anybody could book in this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

In general a query about broker discounts...
    Generally for smallest unit like 2 bhk brokers say that as such they get sold very fast so they generally don't offer discounts but for bigger units they agree.

Can senior member clarify if this is really the case, or should we be getting broker discount on any sizes...???
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK's tend to move faster in original bookings & resale too & Brokers r very well aware of this . So, they normally tend to take advantage here, by offering lessor discounts .

Quite a few of the Builders & Brokers have an internal agreement on say, if a Broker sells 3 of 3 BHK's, the broker is entitled to a quota to sell, say 1 of 2 BHK's at his full commission . In such cases, going to a bigger Broker, may get u better discounts .
    CommentQuote
  • But the question is...Is it safe to invest in Orris sec 89 project and the price is justified?

According to me, discount is the secondary thing, if the builder is reliable, committed and construction quality is good than 1-2% of discount doesn't make much difference in long run, atleast you have a peace of mind that you investments are in safe hands.

So, I am planning to buy a 3BHK apartment, but not sure with whom should I go. Options are Orris Sec 89, AnantRaj Maceo, Ninex Corona, Winter hills Dwarka, Anasl API Fernhill or if anybody can suggest any better option

Thanks, Ankit
    CommentQuote