I came to know from some dealer that Orris will be launching a new project in sector 8X. These will be 2BHK. Any idea about this project ?

Regards
Yash.
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Are brokers taking cheques for this project ? My broker did not take cheques saying they have cancelled the pre launch for the time being ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this project??

My broker had called up for booking.. 4 lakh to book a 2 bhk 3100 / sq ft with 1.5% discount..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitender
    Any update on this project??

My broker had called up for booking.. 4 lakh to book a 2 bhk 3100 / sq ft with 1.5% discount..

Mail from the broker

In order to keep our esteem client aware about the upcoming real estate investment proposition in Delhi / NCR, we proudly present the best in class projects by a well known developer- Orris Infrastructure. Details of the project are given below
    FACT SHEET

Particulars
    Orris Infrastructure

Project Name
    Yet to open
    Project Status
    Soft Launch
    Appt Sizes(Sqft)
    1280, 1650, 1850, 2000, 2400 sqft
    Price(Rs/sqft)
    Rs 3100 (2BR) & 2950 (Other)
    100%Power back up
    Yes
    100% Security
    Yes
    Metro Connectivity
    Yes

We are extremely bullish over this project because of the following positive points-

well known developer in the market
      Location is prime
      Easy connectivity to International Airport, NH-8
      Metro Connectivity near to project
      Priced reasonably well and payment plan is as per the construction link plan
      An ultra modern living residential project at such an excellent location with such a reasonable price makes it a good investment as well as residential proposition.
      Priced comparatively lesser than the other developers product near to the sector
      Please find attached a brief introduction about the project.
      To provide price benefit to the initial investors, soft launch is done. To get this opportunity, we need to take decision as early as possible. The launch will be in 15-20 days at a price of around 3400 per sqft (Approx).
      Kindly guide us if you would be interested in any of the stated project so that we can provide you with more details of the same
      And for any further queries kindly allow us to visit you so that we can provide you with more information regarding investment potential and take the process further.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Orris 3C Greenopolis here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/18987-3c-greenopolis-3c-group-orris-sector-89-gurgaon?t=21138
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote