Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There are four stretches post GCX

Stretch 1 - connecting from GCX to Sohna to Sunbreeze - not done

Stretch 2 - From Sunbreeze to Vista (in front of Unitech Southpark and Tata Primati - Road is done ; pretty wide road

Sretch 3 - from Southpark to VIsta - not done

Stretch 4 (longest) from Unitech vista to NH8 - Completed...you can drive on it
    CommentQuote
  • I believe once this road has the black sheen and is ready to be driven on....the prices should see steep rise on the projects on the road...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks..Looks like this road will be complete in next 2 years. Yes, I think this will give good boost to property prices in sectors 70, 69, 68 and 70A.
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone aware of status of High Court stays which have been hampering the completion of SPR and What is Haryana Govt.'s action plan to complete SPR?
    CommentQuote
  • any update on spr hinderances ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    any update on spr hinderances ?

The litigation are still there in HC but for connectivity from Sohna road there was a proposal to build an overbridge and I see that being done by this year itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    The litigation are still there in HC but for connectivity from Sohna road there was a proposal to build an overbridge and I see that being done by this year itself.

There is absolutely no chance of this overbridge happening this year or the next 3 years. even a consultant has not been appointed to make the project plan, after which it will be budgeted, then approved, then rfp floated and tender awarded and after that it will take another 3 years .

the litigation is status quo with no progress .
    CommentQuote
  • sad to hear this..r u sure that over bridge will be built ....road nahi banegi kya ..
    CommentQuote

• There is absolutely no chance of this overbridge happening this year or the next 3 years. even a consultant has not been appointed to make the project plan, after which it will be budgeted, then approved, then rfp floated and tender awarded and after that it will take another 3 years .

the litigation is status quo with no progress .

Why you so negative about SPR just want to know
    CommentQuote
  • I think we need a IREO project in SPR to see some progress or at least some people will not target SPR :)
    CommentQuote
  • haha but we have dlf there.. so still no solutions....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    haha but we have dlf there.. so still no solutions....

May be we don't have DLF employees here on IREF otherwise we would have seen some progress
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vibhusjain

please confirm that the fact i stated is not true . the day these issues are resolved , spr will be a very good place to invest, till then these remain issues which one can not ignore.
    CommentQuote
  • when there are no facts left, resorting to namecalling , hyperboles, innuendos will not change the facts. we must respect each other and have a meaningfull discussions. will appreciate the same.

if any statement i have made is wrong on facts will withdraw it, but will not resort to namecalling .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111

smart111, can u or kinjalchato ji pls share some details about the litigation? btw, is a road absolutely not an option? thanks!

Originally Posted by vibhusjain

Vibhuji, tho kinjalchato's comment broke my heart too but i guess he is not personally negative to spr, he is just not convinced on spr today due to the issues prevailing...which we cannot deny :(
    CommentQuote