Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    So the information is provided by Rahul, and he should be requested to disclose the source.

I still donot see end of road for another couple of quarters, since litigation is not over yet. And after litigation ends vacation of place and building road should take minimum 3-4 months

Rathore ji Rahul baba ne to ek jhatke main gurgaon ki saari problems solve kar di aur fir antardhyan ho gae. I hope he is busy in trying to sell his unit (somwhere in DEW / NH8 / SPR)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amty_gr
    Rathore ji Rahul baba ne to ek jhatke main gurgaon ki saari problems solve kar di aur fir antardhyan ho gae. I hope he is busy in trying to sell his unit (somwhere in DEW / NH8 / SPR)

Rahul jee abhi manan kar rahe hain, unhe disturb na kiya jaye, abhi jagenge aur aakashvani karenge ki october tak dono toll hat jayenge !!
    CommentQuote
  • I also feel the same
    :)

Originally Posted by amty_gr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    I also feel the same

- Construction started on SPR patch( this will connect this to GXR)
    - Sector road from Tulip to SPR

Jolly good!! and I have been desperately waiting to hear/see this; bought a flat in Tulip-white 2 yrs back and didn't see any progress on SPR so was loosing hope gradually but now things seem to be taking shape.

Requesting people who stay close to Sohna road to pls share some pics which can highlight the above two construction activities, as a picture speaks more then a thousand words:)

cheers,
    AK
    CommentQuote
  • It can't be SPR as SPR is definitely more than 18 mtrs wide. Has to be Darbaripur road.

Originally Posted by himrathore
    In the site plan, is the top horizontal road shown is SPR? Because if you see High tension wire orientation, it is different from what is there in actuals. Check Googgle maps you will understand what I am saying.

Certainly high tension wires are not marked properly in site plan, because evrything else fit in place.

Sent from my device
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly, there is some confusion around it, at least in my mind. And it cannot be Darbaripur road, since Darbaripur road is at least 500 m away from Krish site.
    CommentQuote
  • Encroachments on National Highway Land - 13/8/2013

Encroachments on National Highway Land - Report dated 13th August, 2013.

The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has acquired land for development of National Highways (NHs) in the country. Land taken into possession during last three years and current year in Haryana are as under:
    In 2010-11

2011-12

2012-13

2013-14 (upto June 2013)
    All National Highways were earlier maintained by concerned State Governments. On entrustment of such National Highways the land therewith has been transferred by the concerned State Govt. to NHAI. During construction and widening of such entrusted National Highways any encroachment within the Right Of Way is also removed.
    As per provisions of NH Act Competent Authority (Land Acquisition) (CALA) has to pay compensation to land owners as per compensation determined by CALA. If the amount determined by CALA as compensation for the land being acquired is not acceptable to either the land owners or NHAI there is a provision for determination of compensation by an arbitrator appointed by the Central Govt. CALA as well as arbitrators are State Govt. officers appointed as such by the Central Govt. as per provisions of the NH Act.
    As per provisions of the NH Act NHAI pays compensation amount to CALA who is responsible for payment of compensation to land owners. Also wherever compensation amount determined by CALA is enhanced by the arbitrator such amount also is paid to CALA by NHAI as per provisions of the NH Act.
    Though the NH Act provides for transfer of possession of land on deposit of compensation amount with CALA, in actual practice, delay in disbursement of compensation affects actual possession of land. Wherever there is a delay in disbursement of compensation by CALA, NHAI takes up the matter of such delay with the concerned State Govt. NHAI takes help of District Administration of the concerned state, wherever it is required to protect acquired land.
    This was stated by Shri Sarvey Sathyanarayana, the Minister of State in the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways in response to a written question in Lok Sabha yesterday. (i.e.12th August,2013).
    --------
    (I think the above acquisitions are in acres. I am quoting this because this SPR is also called NH-236.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul100
    RATHORE JI,

WHOLE PATCH OF SPR WILL BE READY SOON i.e. BY DEC. END

AND YES LITIGATION OF D'WAY WILL BE SORT OUT BY MAX. MARCH 2014
    TOLL PLAZA WILL ALSO SHIFT
    SO A COUPLE OF BIG NEW WILL BE THERE IN NEXT 12-18 MONTHS IN GURGAON PARTICULAR

Mr.Rahul!

From which source you get this news??? From market people or from any Govt. body??? Please throw some light on this news.
    CommentQuote
  • I think it was given in times of india paper-Sunday times ,pls clear if not correct...
    CommentQuote
  • Many news papers are quoting multiple things from many years, but we have seen very littile in reality. So we should not be believing them without any prrof.
    CommentQuote
  • Moderators, I suggest to make SPR thread sticky as well. Since we already have one for NPR, and it is second most happening thing to NPR.

CommentQuote
  • I would agree to this and have been wondering why is it not yet a sticky :)
    CommentQuote
  • road leading from GCX to SPR is being leveled starting at Badshapur junction..so seems very positive at least for connectivity from this side...however, only half way is clear as of now..instead of both the lanes..but still it should be more than sufficient to generate interest as of now..
    CommentQuote
  • As many say, to get a big road in place getting flow of traffic either through slip lane is the starting point. Which we have seen at SPR, now when we have 1 lane in place it should not be a long battle to get another.
    CommentQuote
  • Today talked with Local RE people, they say the big issue on SPR, was of Ambedkar statue, when it has been removed, then others' occupants have no value and they will have to go with compensation. They say work from sohna road side is going on and the road upto NH-8 might be ready in 3-4 months. Rest they say Huda and Builders know better. But work definitely is started after a gap of 3 years after removal of Amb. statue. When this work will reach Unitech Vista patch of about 435 meter, then all the things wud get cleared, after that to no problem, road is completely ready till NH-8.
    CommentQuote