Sort by :
Filter by :
- According to me Sticky threads are assigned for following reasons :-
1. For an outstanding content that may benefit everyone at large. Different or new perspective on anything related to RE market in India.
2. For the most discussed,debated,viewed threads.
3. Threads that need initial support to gather initial viewership and later grown on its own.
SPR thread dosent qualify any of the above mentioned criteria.
Also popularity of a thread which in turn is a information aggregator of a particular area or project comes from whats going on in the market. Both NPR and NH-8 areas had tremendous interest in last 2 years with maximum launches coming in these areas. This generated lots of information pool on daily basis hence these threads themselves have grown over 500 pages.
Yes I think they have become so large enough that even if they are not sticky, they will always on the front page of dash board on daily basis.
The day investors, end users find value on SPR project, same activity level will return SPR thus turning the heat on this thread as well.
Let the activity on any thread reflect the real time action going on in that area.
I hope it comes back to SPR soon :)
RA.Originally Posted by himrathoreModerators, I suggest to make SPR thread sticky as well. Since we already have one for NPR, and it is second most happening thing to NPR.
- Ambedkar statue is not removed yet, I can still see it every day when I pass through Badshahpur crossing. As per my understanding plan is to make this a chowk with statue in centre.Originally Posted by kiranmahajanToday talked with Local RE people, they say the big issue on SPR, was of Ambedkar statue, when it has been removed, then others' occupants have no value and they will have to go with compensation. They say work from sohna road side is going on and the road upto NH-8 might be ready in 3-4 months. Rest they say Huda and Builders know better. But work definitely is started after a gap of 3 years after removal of Amb. statue. When this work will reach Unitech Vista patch of about 435 meter, then all the things wud get cleared, after that to no problem, road is completely ready till NH-8.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have heard that statue is kept on side line and now it does not come on the way of the road. May be once the road moves ahead, the staue would be placed on the roundabout again and the chowk is named as Ambedkar Chowk.CommentQuote0Flag
- I slightly differ, statue was moved to cater Sohna road needs. And as per current position it is going to effect one lane of the SPR, since it is exactly in between (if it has to be a straight road). That is the reason why One lane is promised as of now.
Just my interprataion of current situation, my understanding might be in correct as well.Originally Posted by kiranmahajanI have heard that statue is kept on side line and now it does not come on the way of the road. May be once the road moves ahead, the staue would be placed on the roundabout again and the chowk is named as Ambedkar Chowk.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by himrathoreI slightly differ, statue was moved to cater Sohna road needs. And as per current position it is going to effect one lane of the SPR, since it is exactly in between (if it has to be a straight road). That is the reason why One lane is promised as of now.
Just my interprataion of current situation, my understanding might be in correct as well.
If the statue can be moved in such a way that the work for one lane could be done, then it might be possible that to start and complete the second lane, it is moved accordingly again. Main purpose is not to remove the statue completely to avoid the annoyance of members of Kabeer Sabha, Ambedkar Sabha, Balmik Sabha, Ravidas Sabha and other residents who protested on 30th Jan.,2013 wnen Mr.Praveen Kumar, Huda Administrator shifted statue in Ambedkar Bhawan. So some mutual consent must have been reached between Huda and the above dalit sabhas to progress the work on SPR.CommentQuote1Flag
- I am waiting for the reply of my email sent y/day from Shri A.K. Srivastava, Chief Engineer (P-1), to whom Mr.Jitendra Kumar, Web Information Manager, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways forwarded my mail to furnish the details under a copy to them too. I hope some positive news must come out. If many people would approach them on firstname.lastname@example.org even by their personal e-mail, it wud put pressure on the authorities and they should not be under impression that only some local people are suffering but thousands of investors also who did not get anything on putting their huge hard money for so long just due to failure of Govt. system and policies.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi can anyone update me on SPR contruction. What are the road blocks and when is it expected to be completed.??/CommentQuote0Flag
- For SPR stretch b/w Sohna Road T-point Ambedkar statue AND already constructed SPR, construction is under progress, this was started sometime 20-25 days back...
You can have a look for photos on Page 13&12 of this thread which were 8-10 days old...Hence reaching sectors 69,70 etc (but not to Vistas directly) would be possible from Sohna Road side once construction for 2 roads i.e. SPR stretch and road connecting SPR-internal sec70 road would be completed...
Would request someone to share update if it sounds that black top wud to be done in next few weeks or still it will take few months time?
For the other part of SPR stretch joining NH8 where there is litigation before Vistas there is no work commencement, its on court stay or so...
Originally Posted by guru1234Hi can anyone update me on SPR contruction. What are the road blocks and when is it expected to be completed.??/CommentQuote0Flag
- Work is still in levelling phase, it is taking longer than my projections. Reason being they are covering/filling drain with sand and since this drain is there for some time now base is not too strong. Still making foundation is pending before black top comes into play.
But internal sector road is coming pretty well, foundation was completed when I last visited the site. And possibly they would have or would be going to start making it black top pretty soon.CommentQuote0Flag
- Rathore ji, As you commute from this area on almost daily basis few pics would help everyone on this thread to assess the progress of the road. Many thanks :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Smart111, problem is I donot carry a camera phone. Since my organisation doesnot allow me to carry one.
Any ways I will try to get a camera or my camera phone some time and keep it in my vehicle (I keep forgeting that).CommentQuote0Flag
- CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHERE THIS ISLAMPUR VILLAGE IS ON SOHNA ROAD, IS IT NEAR BADSHAHPUR VILLAGE AREA/SPR AREA OR SOMEWHERE ELSE?? ON WHICH AREA IT RELATES TO???AND CAN 100 CRORE VALUE LAND COVER SPR AREA TOO??(As Badshahpur agri.land is Rs.2 Cr./acre and Islampur village Rs.2.25 Cr per acre.) 100 Cr.can cover upto 45-50 acres approx. and SPR patch is near 16 acres. Pls tell what sector/area is this??
Haryana orders action against HUDA officials (26.5.2013)
GURGAON: The state vigilance bureau has found five Haryana Civil Services (HCS) officers and other top officials of HUDA guilty of not taking possession of land worth Rs 100 crore on Sohna Road despite a Supreme Court order. The possession was allegedly delayed to help locals to set up shops overnight and demand compensation.
The complaint was filed by the Gurgaon Progressive Forum, which alleged that residents were suffering because of the official negligence, which benefited the encroachers.
HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority) Administrator, Gurgaon, Praveen Kumar, has been asked to take action against the guilty officials.
Kumar in turn has directed the estate officer to draft 14 chargesheets against the 13 accused persons, including five HCS officers, for neglecting their duty. (One of the officers, Vatsal Vashisht, was holding two different posts during the time under the purview of the directive).
The directive comes in the wake of the orders from the HUDA chief administrator in Panchkula and the vigilance inquiry report which found them lacking in executing their duty in taking possession of land costing Rs 100 crore and now being encroached upon by 25 shopkeepers.
The state vigilance bureau, following months of inquiry, found that HCS officers made no efforts to either take possession of the land or seek and submit the possession status report of the land to their superiors or the Supreme Court which had mandated the same.
According to the report, it was way back in 2003 that HUDA had decided to acquire this land and the proceedings started in 2006. Though a petition was filed in 2008, the Supreme Court turned it down allowing HUDA to go ahead and acquire the land for the greater good.
Incidentally, a couple of villagers of the local Islampur village set up shops there overnight refusing to vacate the land.
Over the years, the officers concerned did not take any legal action against the encroachers and did not even send any report to their seniors.
Following this, the HUDA chief administrator has sent a directive to Praveen Kumar asking him to draft chargesheets under Rule 7.CommentQuote0Flag
- Islampur is on Sohna road, between NH8 and Subash Chowk. It is a much closer to NH8 than Badshahpur.CommentQuote0Flag
Can you tell me that the matter being taken up by Mr.Raman Sharma, President of Progressive Gurgaon Forum reg. storm water on SPR road, can in any way help making the proper SPR road because he is also fighting for acquisition of land on Badshahpur area???
I am putting few lines from the newspapers which are self-explainatory.
"President of Progressive Gurgaon Forum, Mr. Raman Sharma said it has been requested to the Shri Pranab Mukherjee,President, in the letter to take action on the conversion of Badshahpur Storm Water Drain to Sewage water Carriage channel. As the sewage water has been dumped by the colonizers in Badshahpur Storm Water Drain with the unsaid approval of HUDA.
Mr.Sharma said The Southern Peripheral Road (SPR), which is very important, gets damaged in the rainy season. It was proposed to construct a stormwater drain to save this road from rainwater and the proper utilization of water but to date nothing has been done. Despite notification, the land acquisition for the Badshapur drain and the stormwater drain along the SPR has not been initiated so far."
Mr.Rathore, can this follow-up by Mr.Raman Sharma, pave way the way for construction of SPR while acquiring land for sewage water carriage channel which has to join NH8 drain coming from Hero Honda chowk and then join Nujjafgarh Nullah as reported in some NHAI sites??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SunnySMIslampur is on Sohna road, between NH8 and Subash Chowk. It is a much closer to NH8 than Badshahpur.
Yes this village is quite far away from Badshahpur village, but it is good, Huda atleast can quote this example in the Court where all the stay cases are going and may be helpful to get vacate.CommentQuote0Flag