Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am an end user of GPL. I had booked a 1510 unit in year 2008. Now, planning to switch to 2150 or 2190.

Originally Posted by himrathore
    Hey GPL1510, your name says lot about your investment. May I know if it is an investment or you are an end user of GPL?
    CommentQuote
  • what's the scene after rain??? all gone???
    CommentQuote
  • Great to hear that, I am also an end user of GPL. I cannot PM you as you have not reached the eligibility criteria. But we are currently running a drive to gather as many owners of GPL at one forum. Please search for Eden Heights on facebook or Common floor, I would appreciate if you can join the group.

Originally Posted by GPL1510
    I am an end user of GPL. I had booked a 1510 unit in year 2008. Now, planning to switch to 2150 or 2190.
    CommentQuote
  • Frnds..anybody aware if........... apart from some section of main 90 mtr SPR, if any of the 60 mtr sector roads area is under litigation as well?? Lot of house village are if approach South park site from Sohna highway side..
    CommentQuote
  • today canary from SPR

guys,

anyone has info about the connectivity of Today Canary (sec - 73) to SPR through DLF alameda. On wiwkimapia I could see a 24 meter road connection SPR tp Today via DLF alameda. Pl. confirm the status of this.
    CommentQuote
  • in the morning i entered into SPR from NH-8 unknowingly, and was hugely surprised to see this development on either side of SPR. but stuck just after Unitech Vistas near small village. I guess once SPR is done, it will be just great own a unit along SPR,. Let me work on war footing to get one. Does this Today canary fall on SPR?
    CommentQuote
  • The road you have seen is there in the same condition for some time now, but some houses near Vista are spoiling the party. After recently initiated developments it looks like only this patch of SPR would remain under litigation.

Originally Posted by akumarggn
    in the morning i entered into SPR from NH-8 unknowingly, and was hugely surprised to see this development on either side of SPR. but stuck just after Unitech Vistas near small village. I guess once SPR is done, it will be just great own a unit along SPR,. Let me work on war footing to get one. Does this Today canary fall on SPR?
    CommentQuote
  • Rain has affected the development in -ve manner, but it has helped the long term effectes in +ve manner because the Nallah which is been filled by sand has made the base week but rain has helped in leveling the road and setting the sand in a better way.

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    what's the scene after rain??? all gone???
    CommentQuote
  • Proper sector road work has not yet started, even land acquisition is yet to be started. For 60m road which would connect sector 70,71 and 72 there are lot of hurdles at both side of SPR and actual situation of no of stays would come in light when acquisition starts.

Originally Posted by horizonkns
    Frnds..anybody aware if........... apart from some section of main 90 mtr SPR, if any of the 60 mtr sector roads area is under litigation as well?? Lot of house village are if approach South park site from Sohna highway side..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Rain has affected the development in -ve manner, but it has helped the long term effectes in +ve manner because the Nallah which is been filled by sand has made the base week but rain has helped in leveling the road and setting the sand in a better way.

thanks rathore! today I am planning to visit the site and I think I wud be able to drive thru this bad conditioned path and take some current pics. I always entered thru NH-8 only and when I invested only that was the first time when I entered thru Sohna road and reached with great difficulty in front of vista side.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    thanks rathore! today I am planning to visit the site and I think I wud be able to drive thru this bad conditioned path and take some current pics. I always entered thru NH-8 only and when I invested only that was the first time when I entered thru Sohna road and reached with great difficulty in front of vista side.=QUOTE]

Here are some pics put orderly, from Sohna road side while coming from GCX road and making exit thru NH-8. Rain effect was clearly seen. Work is being done behind the Ambedkar Bhawan and side of this bhawan. It was not possible to move straight and had to go from earlier side road which is just parallel to this new SPR. Yes 3-4 months back this side road was in very bad shape but now it is quite improved made somewhat like pakka road and one can move ahead comfortably. It seems first RCC drain work will be completed and afterwards road. Some houses after approx.1 km. and one patch just before Unitech commercial space is still there.
    Completion of this much stretch from Sohna side entrance till Vista makes road complete. After vista, on left side other builder has also started making apartments, 2 floors completed. Few meters away pineapple like trees in pair have been put on divider upto NH8 (till service road for NH8), a beautiful round about has been made here to enter SPR's in and out entries. Big Sign board showing Southern Peripheral Road is installed at the end of the road here in front of NH8.thanks rathore! today I am planning to visit the site and I think I wud be able to drive thru this bad conditioned path and take some current pics. I always entered thru NH-8 only and when I invested only that was the first time when I entered thru Sohna road and reached with great difficulty in front of vista side.=QUOTE]

Here are some pics put orderly, from Sohna road side while coming from GCX road and making exit thru NH-8. Rain effect was clearly seen. Work is being done behind the Ambedkar Bhawan and side of this bhawan. It was not possible to move straight and had to go from earlier side road which is just parallel to this new SPR. Yes 3-4 months back this side road was in very bad shape but now it is quite improved made somewhat like pakka road and one can move ahead comfortably. It seems first RCC drain work will be completed and afterwards road. Some houses after approx.1 km. and one patch just before Unitech commercial space is still there.
    Completion of this much stretch from Sohna side entrance till Vista makes road complete. After vista, on left side other builder has also started making apartments, 2 floors completed. Few meters away pineapple like trees in pair have been put on divider upto NH8 (till service road for NH8), a beautiful round about has been made here to enter SPR's in and out entries. Big Sign board showing Southern Peripheral Road is installed at the end of the road here in front of NH8.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Kiran for the pictures, it gives a fair idea of current situation of SPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for updating Mr Mahajan. Hope this section of SPR entry through Sohna Road will be ready within short time.
    CommentQuote
  • nice pic,
    CommentQuote
  • As per my chat with site manager SPR entry from Sohna road would not be made available to pubilc before 5- 6 months. As RCC of drain has to be completed first then only road can be laid, RCC would take close to 3-4 months of time. And another 2 months for remaining road.

Originally Posted by palyash
    Thanks for updating Mr Mahajan. Hope this section of SPR entry through Sohna Road will be ready within short time.
    CommentQuote