Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    As per my chat with site manager SPR entry from Sohna road would not be made available to pubilc before 5- 6 months. As RCC of drain has to be completed first then only road can be laid, RCC would take close to 3-4 months of time. And another 2 months for remaining road.

Thanks for updating. At lease the work has commenced.!!
    CommentQuote
  • Work has not only commenced but is on good pace as well, and these days iron and other raw matterial can also be seen on the site which would be used for drain covering.

Actual drain is moved to new path and drying is in process after which RCC work would start.

Originally Posted by palyash
    Thanks for updating. At lease the work has commenced.!!
    CommentQuote
  • Bus Sewa Huda City Center to Badshahpur

बस अड्डे से हुडा सिटी सेंटर और बादशाहपुर तक चलेंगी बसें

Sep 17, 2013, 08.00AM ISTपूनम गौड़ ॥ गुड़गांव
    शहर के लोगों के लिए खुशखबरी है। सिटी बस के 2 नए रूट मंगलवार से शुरू हो रहे हैं। इससे सिटी बस रूटों की संख्या 20 से बढ़कर 22 हो जाएगी। पहली बार सिटी बस के रूट को सेक्टरों की अंदरूनी सड़कों पर ले जाया जा रहा है ताकि लोगों को सेक्टरों के बीच भी कनेक्टिविटी मिल सके। यह रूट यात्रियों की डिमांड के बाद शुरू किए गए हैं।

रूट नंबर 22 : गुड़गांव से बादशाहपुर वाया हूडा सिटी सेंटर
    सिटी बस का 22वां रूट गुड़गांव बस अड्डे से बादशाहपुर के बीच होगा। इस रूट की काफी समय से डिमांड थी। इसमें बस अड्डे से हूडा सिटी सेंटर, बख्तावर चौक, मेहफिल गार्डन, निर्वाण सिटी मोड़, साउथ सिटी के अंदर की सड़कंे, शीशपाल विहार से बादशाहपुर तक का एरिया कवर किया जाएगा। सिटी बस के इस रूट की लंबाई 17 किलोमीटर है। इसका न्यूनतम किराया 5 और अधिकतम किराया 20 रुपये (नॉन एसी बसों के लिए) तय किया गया है। एसी बसों के लिए न्यूनतम किराया 10 रुपये और अधिकतम किराया 40 रुपये निर्धारित है। इस रूट पर एक नॉन एसी बस और एक एसी बस लगाई गई है। ये बसें हर 40 मिनट में चक्कर लगाएंगी।

बस अड्डे से हुडा सिटी सेंटर और बादशाहपुर तक चलेंगी बसें - Buses run from the bus station to Huda City Centre and badshahpur - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
    Proper sector road work has not yet started, even land acquisition is yet to be started. For 60m road which would connect sector 70,71 and 72 there are lot of hurdles at both side of SPR and actual situation of no of stays would come in light when acquisition starts.

Thank u rathore ji....

That will be a real long wait then!!..Lots of house /village along the sector roads....Most of the projects which are trading or getng launch in that area require sector roads for approach. Bang on SPR hardly any project as of today..
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard from some brokers that the dispute with the villagers just before vistas has been resolved and soon there will be more movement in the area. Also mentioned that as a part of the resolution villagers will be getting plots of equal size in some sectors (as compared to flats which HUDA offered earlier) and 4 crores per acre of land.

Requesting anyone close to that area to confirm the same from the local people there. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • I am visiting the area again this weekend, i'll try to get information from the vollagers there. As per my understanding villagers there are just for the name sake, and some land acquisition firm is holding on the land parcel to fetch extra money from builders having projects in vicinity and offcourse Government. I donot remember the firm name now.
    CommentQuote
  • i visited the site today and notice reasonable good progress on road between darbaripur road and SPR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Om1008
    i visited the site today and notice reasonable good progress on road between darbaripur road and SPR

That's very good news. Could you please tell us whether the sector road has touched SPR adjoining Krrish Florence. Any idea When the road wd be finally ready after bituman layer !!
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Levelling has definitely touched SPR near Krish site, but pace of the work has come down lately. May be because of last week's rain.

Originally Posted by palyash
    That's very good news. Could you please tell us whether the sector road has touched SPR adjoining Krrish Florence. Any idea When the road wd be finally ready after bituman layer !!
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
    I am visiting the area again this weekend, i'll try to get information from the vollagers there. As per my understanding villagers there are just for the name sake, and some land acquisition firm is holding on the land parcel to fetch extra money from builders having projects in vicinity and offcourse Government. I donot remember the firm name now.

so what did u find from the villagers??? I think some Pvt.Ltd. company purchased the land to extort more money on the pretext of Land Acquisition. what work now is going on the road from Sohna side??
    CommentQuote
  • Just now I talked one local broker who told that in last month i.e. Sept.,2013, orders from Govt./ Huda have come to remove all the patches to complete the SPR and sector roads and according to him maximum within 4-5 months these roads should be completed. He said as the order has just come last month, so it may take 4-5 months time to make roads ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Just now I talked one local broker who told that in last month i.e. Sept.,2013, orders from Govt./ Huda have come to remove all the patches to complete the SPR and sector roads and according to him maximum within 4-5 months these roads should be completed. He said as the order has just come last month, so it may take 4-5 months time to make roads ready.

Friend, All sector roads across SPR or some particular ones?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Just now I talked one local broker who told that in last month i.e. Sept.,2013, orders from Govt./ Huda have come to remove all the patches to complete the SPR and sector roads and according to him maximum within 4-5 months these roads should be completed. He said as the order has just come last month, so it may take 4-5 months time to make roads ready.

I think clearnace for all the patches needs to come for court..some of the patches are still under litigation..HUDA cannot do anything on its own..else it would have been done by now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aabansal
    I think clearnace for all the patches needs to come for court..some of the patches are still under litigation..HUDA cannot do anything on its own..else it would have been done by now

Yes one to two months' time will tell that Huda has got clearance from the court and have settled for the land to be acquired from villagers. Or if someone having track in the court can mention the exact position. The broker community remains in touch with the Court on various matters, so they also may be aware with the developments. They tell true or not, would come in front of all of us in 1-2 months time. But one thing is sure that work is started and going on at slow pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Work is definitely going on and progress can be seen on the ground.

But decision on the court case in all probability is a farce and broker-mongering. Had there been an order or resolution you would have seem more hoopla and exuberance.

Anyways, I think there is just one stretch (between Vista and Power grid) which is left unresolved. But the bigger concern in SPR is the sector road. Nobody knows the exact status of sector roads.

It is ironic that in SPR, main road is witnessing progress but nothing on internal sector roads and it is vice versa for NPR.

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Yes one to two months' time will tell that Huda has got clearance from the court and have settled for the land to be acquired from villagers. Or if someone having track in the court can mention the exact position. The broker community remains in touch with the Court on various matters, so they also may be aware with the developments. They tell true or not, would come in front of all of us in 1-2 months time. But one thing is sure that work is started and going on at slow pace.
    CommentQuote