Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In our country nothing happens all together. It is one step at a time. And I don't understand what anyone will do with sector roads if the main road leading to these sector roads is not ready. Hope it makes it sound less ironical now :bab (59):

Originally Posted by JethroNull
    Work is definitely going on and progress can be seen on the ground.

But decision on the court case in all probability is a farce and broker-mongering. Had there been an order or resolution you would have seem more hoopla and exuberance.

Anyways, I think there is just one stretch (between Vista and Power grid) which is left unresolved. But the bigger concern in SPR is the sector road. Nobody knows the exact status of sector roads.

It is ironic that in SPR, main road is witnessing progress but nothing on internal sector roads and it is vice versa for NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • I was near Tulip last Saturday and the sector road work (just beside Tulip) has started and progressing rapidly.. Even if that is done, it should make things livable for Tulip residents..

:)

Originally Posted by sahilgupta27
    In our country nothing happens all together. It is one step at a time. And I don't understand what anyone will do with sector roads if the main road leading to these sector roads is not ready. Hope it makes it sound less ironical now :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • This news is coming quite consistently on SPR for some time now, we definietly need to cross check the authenticity or if this is just another organised marketing trick by brokers.

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Just now I talked one local broker who told that in last month i.e. Sept.,2013, orders from Govt./ Huda have come to remove all the patches to complete the SPR and sector roads and according to him maximum within 4-5 months these roads should be completed. He said as the order has just come last month, so it may take 4-5 months time to make roads ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Bt this weekend I meant the coming weekend which is 26th Oct. I'll definitely update the forum after that.

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    so what did u find from the villagers??? I think some Pvt.Ltd. company purchased the land to extort more money on the pretext of Land Acquisition. what work now is going on the road from Sohna side??
    CommentQuote
  • JCB machine set ablaze after man dies Oct 24, 2013, 06.41 AM IST
    GURGAON: Local residents set an excavator machine (JCB) on fire on Kadarpur-Badshapur Road on Wednesday after a man on a two-wheeler was killed and his wife was seriously injured in a collision with the machine. According to police, the accident took place at 2pm, when the machine allegedly hit the bike. The bike rider, who died on the spot, has been identified as Ravi, 25, a resident of Ullahwas village. Ravi was travelling from Kadarpur towards Badshapur, with his wife Sunita riding pillion. The excavator machine was employed to dig a sewage line near Badshapur. As the road was dusty, the JCB driver did not see the bike approaching and allegedly rammed it.
    As Ravi and Sunita fell off the bike, the driver of the machine panicked and fled from the spot. Later, his family members alleged that Ravi could have been saved if he was provided immediate medical attention. A police team, led by inspector Ram Chander, SHO, Badshapur police station, later pacified the residents.
    Unquote: In India TV News the wide road appeared just like SPR.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/JCB-machine-set-ablaze-after-man-dies/articleshow/24628830.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    JCB machine set ablaze after man dies Oct 24, 2013, 06.41 AM IST
    GURGAON: Local residents set an excavator machine (JCB) on fire on Kadarpur-Badshapur Road on Wednesday after a man on a two-wheeler was killed and his wife was seriously injured in a collision with the machine. According to police, the accident took place at 2pm, when the machine allegedly hit the bike. The bike rider, who died on the spot, has been identified as Ravi, 25, a resident of Ullahwas village. Ravi was travelling from Kadarpur towards Badshapur, with his wife Sunita riding pillion. The excavator machine was employed to dig a sewage line near Badshapur. As the road was dusty, the JCB driver did not see the bike approaching and allegedly rammed it.
    As Ravi and Sunita fell off the bike, the driver of the machine panicked and fled from the spot. Later, his family members alleged that Ravi could have been saved if he was provided immediate medical attention. A police team, led by inspector Ram Chander, SHO, Badshapur police station, later pacified the residents.
    Unquote: In India TV News the wide road appeared just like SPR.
    ​JCB machine set ablaze after man dies - The Times of India

It happened near sector 67, as recounted by one eyewitness in the IVV thread . very sad that in india the emergency medical service is so pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • एसपीआर : कोर्ट के बाहर सुलह को कोशिश

एसपीआर : कोर्ट के बाहर सुलह को कोशिश

सोहना रोड से आगे सदर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एसपीआर) की अड़चनों को लेकर टीकली की ढाणी के मकान मालिकों से समझौते के प्रयास चल रहे हैं। मकान मालिकों से चल रहे कोर्ट केस की सुनवाई जनवरी 2014 में है। हूडा का प्रयास है कि सुनवाई से पहले मामले का समझौता हो जाए। प्रोजेक्ट दिसंबर 2012 में ही पूरा होना था, लेकिन देरी होने के चलते हूडा अधिकारियों पर काफी दबाव है।

आंबेडकर भवन के पीछे से खेड़कीदौला की ओर 80 मीटर हिस्से पर सड़क बनाने का कार्य जोरों पर चल रहा है। मिट्टी डाली जा रही है। सड़क बनाने के लिए आगे का काम चल रहा है। 10 नवंबर तक यह कार्य पूरा होने की उम्मीद है।
    एसपीआर और दिल्ली- जयपुर एक्सप्रेस- वे से जोड़कर कार्य को फाइनल टच दे दिया गया है। इसके बाद आस- पास के एरिया के लोगों व दुपहिया वाहन चालकों ने यहां से एक्सप्रेस-वे की ओर जाना भी शुरू कर दिया है। पिछले सप्ताह तक यहां पर एसपीआर को एक्सप्रेस-वे से जोड़ने के लिए सड़क निर्माण का कार्य किया गया था। लेकिन अब यहां डिवाइडर निर्माण कार्य पूरा कर दिया गया है। डिवाइडर पर पौधे भी लगा दिए गए हैं।

एसपीआर : कोर्ट के बाहर सुलह को कोशिश - SPR: try settled out of court - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr Abhay,
    Thanks for providing good news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    एसपीआर : कोर्ट के बाहर सुलह को कोशिश

सोहना रोड से आगे सदर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एसपीआर) की अड़चनों को लेकर टीकली की ढाणी के मकान मालिकों से समझौते के प्रयास चल रहे हैं। मकान मालिकों से चल रहे कोर्ट केस की सुनवाई जनवरी 2014 में है। हूडा का प्रयास है कि सुनवाई से पहले मामले का समझौता हो जाए। प्रोजेक्ट दिसंबर 2012 में ही पूरा होना था, लेकिन देरी होने के चलते हूडा अधिकारियों पर काफी दबाव है।

आंबेडकर भवन के पीछे से खेड़कीदौला की ओर 80 मीटर हिस्से पर सड़क बनाने का कार्य जोरों पर चल रहा है। मिट्टी डाली जा रही है। सड़क बनाने के लिए आगे का काम चल रहा है। 10 नवंबर तक यह कार्य पूरा होने की उम्मीद है।
    एसपीआर और दिल्ली- जयपुर एक्सप्रेस- वे से जोड़कर कार्य को फाइनल टच दे दिया गया है। इसके बाद आस- पास के एरिया के लोगों व दुपहिया वाहन चालकों ने यहां से एक्सप्रेस-वे की ओर जाना भी शुरू कर दिया है। पिछले सप्ताह तक यहां पर एसपीआर को एक्सप्रेस-वे से जोड़ने के लिए सड़क निर्माण का कार्य किया गया था। लेकिन अब यहां डिवाइडर निर्माण कार्य पूरा कर दिया गया है। डिवाइडर पर पौधे भी लगा दिए गए हैं।

एसपीआर : कोर्ट के बाहर सुलह को कोशिश - SPR: try settled out of court - Navbharat Times

thanks abhay for catching and providing good news.
    CommentQuote
  • Seeking advise

Originally Posted by akumarggn
    guys,

anyone has info about the connectivity of Today Canary (sec - 73) to SPR through DLF alameda. On wiwkimapia I could see a 24 meter road connection SPR tp Today via DLF alameda. Pl. confirm the status of this.

Hello akumarggn,
    Are you a owner of a flat in Today Canary Greens ? If yes, please advise if I should go for this property. What is the current resale price of 3bhk. What are future prospects seeing CHD already reselling at 6000 rs/sqft.

Kindly reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Himrathore ji - do you have any updates on progress. I suppose you were planning to visit SPR during last weekend.

Originally Posted by himrathore
    Bt this weekend I meant the coming weekend which is 26th Oct. I'll definitely update the forum after that.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • new updates on spr as per huda

very positive developments even on stay portion
    -----------------------------------------------
    Land for balance 50mtr at junction with
    NH-8 acquired for 2
    nd
    lane. Trees have
    been transplanted & GSB work completed.
    M/s DLF Ltd. has been advised to
    complete the work at the earliest.

a) Completed = 1.345 K.M.
    Balance portion 150mtr is under stay
    bearing CWP No. 2367/2009 (Sh.
    Rambir Singh Vs. state of Haryana.
    The application for vacation of stay was
    listed in Hon’ble High Court on
    20.09.2013 for which next date for
    hearing is on 08.01.2014.

https://www.huda.gov.in/Development%20Works/HUDA%20Major%20Projects.pdf

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    NH-8 acquired for 2
    nd
    lane. Trees have

Kinjal jee, is this patch the one in front of unitech vista?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    NH-8 acquired for 2
    nd
    lane. Trees have

Can u tell whether this case is related to the patch adjacent to Vista or for another patch towards Sohna road side???(Only these 2 patches and Ambedkar Bhawan are coming in SPR's way).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by qsqt30
    Himrathore ji - do you have any updates on progress. I suppose you were planning to visit SPR during last weekend.

Mr.Rathore - did u get time to go on SPR?? what type of work is being done there nowadays???Himrathore ji - do you have any updates on progress. I suppose you were planning to visit SPR during last weekend.

Mr.Rathore - did u get time to go on SPR?? what type of work is being done there nowadays???
    CommentQuote