Collapse

SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

Last updated: August 5 2020
1132 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : SPR Road, Gurgaon: Upcoming Projects

Today talked with Local RE people, they say the big issue on SPR, was of Ambedkar statue, when it has been removed, then others' occupants have no value and they will have to go with compensation. They say work from sohna road side is going on and the road upto NH-8 might be ready in 3-4 months. Rest they say Huda and Builders know better. But work definitely is started after a gap of 3 years after removal of Amb. statue. When this work will reach Unitech Vista patch of about 435 meter, then all the things wud get cleared, after that to no problem, road is completely ready till NH-8.

Comment

According to me Sticky threads are assigned for following reasons :-

1. For an outstanding content that may benefit everyone at large. Different or new perspective on anything related to RE market in India.
      2. For the most discussed,debated,viewed threads.
      3. Threads that need initial support to gather initial viewership and later grown on its own.

SPR thread dosent qualify any of the above mentioned criteria.

Also popularity of a thread which in turn is a information aggregator of a particular area or project comes from whats going on in the market. Both NPR and NH-8 areas had tremendous interest in last 2 years with maximum launches coming in these areas. This generated lots of information pool on daily basis hence these threads themselves have grown over 500 pages.

Yes I think they have become so large enough that even if they are not sticky, they will always on the front page of dash board on daily basis.

The day investors, end users find value on SPR project, same activity level will return SPR thus turning the heat on this thread as well.

Let the activity on any thread reflect the real time action going on in that area.

I hope it comes back to SPR soon

RA.

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
      Moderators, I suggest to make SPR thread sticky as well. Since we already have one for NPR, and it is second most happening thing to NPR.

Comment

Ambedkar statue is not removed yet, I can still see it every day when I pass through Badshahpur crossing. As per my understanding plan is to make this a chowk with statue in centre.

Originally posted by kiranmahajan View Post
        Today talked with Local RE people, they say the big issue on SPR, was of Ambedkar statue, when it has been removed, then others' occupants have no value and they will have to go with compensation. They say work from sohna road side is going on and the road upto NH-8 might be ready in 3-4 months. Rest they say Huda and Builders know better. But work definitely is started after a gap of 3 years after removal of Amb. statue. When this work will reach Unitech Vista patch of about 435 meter, then all the things wud get cleared, after that to no problem, road is completely ready till NH-8.

Comment

I have heard that statue is kept on side line and now it does not come on the way of the road. May be once the road moves ahead, the staue would be placed on the roundabout again and the chowk is named as Ambedkar Chowk.

Comment

I slightly differ, statue was moved to cater Sohna road needs. And as per current position it is going to effect one lane of the SPR, since it is exactly in between (if it has to be a straight road). That is the reason why One lane is promised as of now.

Just my interprataion of current situation, my understanding might be in correct as well.

Originally posted by kiranmahajan View Post
            I have heard that statue is kept on side line and now it does not come on the way of the road. May be once the road moves ahead, the staue would be placed on the roundabout again and the chowk is named as Ambedkar Chowk.

Comment

Originally posted by himrathore View Post
              I slightly differ, statue was moved to cater Sohna road needs. And as per current position it is going to effect one lane of the SPR, since it is exactly in between (if it has to be a straight road). That is the reason why One lane is promised as of now.

Just my interprataion of current situation, my understanding might be in correct as well.
              If the statue can be moved in such a way that the work for one lane could be done, then it might be possible that to start and complete the second lane, it is moved accordingly again. Main purpose is not to remove the statue completely to avoid the annoyance of members of Kabeer Sabha, Ambedkar Sabha, Balmik Sabha, Ravidas Sabha and other residents who protested on 30th Jan.,2013 wnen Mr.Praveen Kumar, Huda Administrator shifted statue in Ambedkar Bhawan. So some mutual consent must have been reached between Huda and the above dalit sabhas to progress the work on SPR.

Comment

I am waiting for the reply of my email sent y/day from Shri A.K. Srivastava, Chief Engineer (P-1), to whom Mr.Jitendra Kumar, Web Information Manager, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways forwarded my mail to furnish the details under a copy to them too. I hope some positive news must come out. If many people would approach them on wim.rth@nic.in even by their personal e-mail, it wud put pressure on the authorities and they should not be under impression that only some local people are suffering but thousands of investors also who did not get anything on putting their huge hard money for so long just due to failure of Govt. system and policies.

Comment

Hi can anyone update me on SPR contruction. What are the road blocks and when is it expected to be completed.??/

Comment

For SPR stretch b/w Sohna Road T-point Ambedkar statue AND already constructed SPR, construction is under progress, this was started sometime 20-25 days back...

You can have a look for photos on Page 13&12 of this thread which were 8-10 days old...Hence reaching sectors 69,70 etc (but not to Vistas directly) would be possible from Sohna Road side once construction for 2 roads i.e. SPR stretch and road connecting SPR-internal sec70 road would be completed...

Would request someone to share update if it sounds that black top wud to be done in next few weeks or still it will take few months time?

For the other part of SPR stretch joining NH8 where there is litigation before Vistas there is no work commencement, its on court stay or so...

Originally posted by guru1234 View Post
                    Hi can anyone update me on SPR contruction. What are the road blocks and when is it expected to be completed.??/

Comment

Work is still in levelling phase, it is taking longer than my projections. Reason being they are covering/filling drain with sand and since this drain is there for some time now base is not too strong. Still making foundation is pending before black top comes into play.

But internal sector road is coming pretty well, foundation was completed when I last visited the site. And possibly they would have or would be going to start making it black top pretty soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X