Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I did visited SPR, and had some casual talks with some villagers, but no sign of settlement as of now. Chances are that I didn't reach out to correct person.

Originally Posted by qsqt30
    Himrathore ji - do you have any updates on progress. I suppose you were planning to visit SPR during last weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    I did visited SPR, and had some casual talks with some villagers, but no sign of settlement as of now. Chances are that I didn't reach out to correct person.

Is there any progress in work going???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REAmit
    Kinjal jee, is this patch the one in front of unitech vista?

The first one iis for the nh8 junction.

The second one is for the area where the litigation is there.

for the area opposite to krish ( 2 laning ) , contract has already been awarded .
    CommentQuote
  • Lot of progress i must say. Lot of movement can be seen at SPR Sohna road patch, RCC work has started and is on decent pace.
    Internal sector road is coming up pretty well as well with first WBM layer layed till last weekend.
    Rest of SPR is also in development for doubling the road, though pace of this remains bit slow. And only levelling is achieved in last 1-2 months.

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Is there any progress in work going???
    CommentQuote
  • For Krsih road doubling, contract is awarded and work is also happening for last 1 month now.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    The first one iis for the nh8 junction.

The second one is for the area where the litigation is there.

for the area opposite to krish ( 2 laning ) , contract has already been awarded .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    For Krsih road doubling, contract is awarded and work is also happening for last 1 month now.

Sir, I had visited SPR on 29th Oct. Though the work on SPR is in progress, the land opposite Krrish was also dug up for road widening though no labour was currently working on it, but the work on Krrish Project is completely stopped for the last 15 days. Any idea about this...!!Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • may be labour gone for Dussehya/Diwali/Chhatt holidays and back by mid Nov.
    CommentQuote
  • Though I have not been inside of the Krish site but form outside there was some movement (comparetively less), possibly because of festival season.
    CommentQuote
  • can anybody guide over here ....does this road touch CHD Avenue 71
    CommentQuote
  • Nop, SPR doesnot touch CHD at all. CHD is atleast 3 kms away from SPR, distance might become less when 60m road comes up which would connect CHD to SPR.

Originally Posted by Shriesh20
    can anybody guide over here ....does this road touch CHD Avenue 71
    CommentQuote
  • any news reg. SPR????
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Any latest updates on SPR? Has the work resumed after diwali and chatt holidays?
    CommentQuote
  • Work has definietly rsumed after long holidays, behind Ambedkar bhawan work is progressing well on basement laying of drain. Cement and concrete (first layer) was in progress this weekend which was 90% completed when I visited. Plans are to prepare for next layer which is RCC and complete it in another 10-15 days.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for updating on SPR.
    CommentQuote