Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for the updates Mr Abhay. Its great news that work is progressing well and authorities are showing interest in speeding up the work.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • thanks for good news. hope media will give pleasant news on 8th Jan, 2014 and in the meantime Huda Administrator must take up and solve Ambedkar Bhawan matter who are ready to move on getting alternate plot on road, so Huda should offer at the earliest.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing good news......Are they (Ambedkar Bhawan) ready to move on alternate plot?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I had talked with Pradhan of Ambedkar Bhawan a couple of months back when he said till now none has contacted him and if Huda would give alternate plot only on road, they would shift but the plot should not be less than 1200 sq.ft. as they are holding presently. I had mentioned the same earlier also on the day when I talked to him on .
    CommentQuote
  • thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Friends any update on completion status for Tulip Orange connecting road. It has been under construction since a while now. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site last week and 1/2 of the portion completed without blacktop and rest 1/2 in progress....in my view it will take another 20 days to complete
    CommentQuote
  • Went to visit SPR, New Gurgaon to look at projects for investment.

Must say it was an exciting trip - felt like dune bashing on most of the stretches on SPR as the people whose land is under litigation have blocked the access from their village to the Vista side and vice versa. They have dug up the land and also installed barb wires, so now one has to do dune bashing to reach the other side. Also, saw 2 nilgai behind Vista - what a sight!

Sharing pics of the development on SPR.

First few pics are of the stretch from Ambedkar statue till Primanti.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Clear stretch
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Stretch under litigation. Here, people have deliberately dug up land and place barbwires so that atleast cars can't go through.

I remember there were two accesses through the village - both have been closed.

Although it is a very small stretch of land and can be easily resolved. Not sure of the current status though.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Now the interesting part - Took some time to figure that there is a roundabout way to go to the other side. What followed was dune bashing, dust, nilgai etc. :D
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • JethroNull, a great effort, especially the pictures of Nilgai . I went through this stretch of road about 1 - 1.5 year back & it seems not much has changed since then .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JethroNull
    Now the interesting part - Took some time to figure that there is a roundabout way to go to the other side. What followed was dune bashing, dust, nilgai etc. :D

Everybody knows that this plight of site is only due to the stays taken by plot holders in the court and the day the stays are vacated, the work to complete SPR is not more than 1 month maximum. Ongoing drain work is also responsible for such scenes. Good thing is that Huda and Haryana Govt. are now getting very serious to complete the NPR (Dwarka Express) and SPR too (see big article on dt.7th Dec. - Saturday - Times of India - Property News section). Hope for best on 8th Jan.,2014 when Huda is pinning hope to get stay vacated and start the work in full swing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Everybody knows that this plight of site is only due to the stays taken by plot holders in the court and the day the stays are vacated, the work to complete SPR is not more than 1 month maximum. Ongoing drain work is also responsible for such scenes. Good thing is that Huda and Haryana Govt. are now getting very serious to complete the NPR (Dwarka Express) and SPR too (see big article on dt.7th Dec. - Saturday - Times of India - Property News section). Hope for best on 8th Jan.,2014 when Huda is pinning hope to get stay vacated and start the work in full swing.

Let me remind you- thread is about "current status of SPR". What may happen in future is not being asked.
    CommentQuote