Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For White you can use the new road and cover some extra distance from Orange to reach White.

While for Unitech SB, you would find an intersection where the slip lane ends (near Ambedkar chowk) to SB, and one would not need this new road for Sunbreeze.

Originally Posted by sand21079
    Himrathore ji. This new road shown in the picture above will serve the purpose for tulip orange and tulip ivory users. But how will tulip white or unitech sunbreez users will use this road ? Is the road which is in front of tulip white entrance also connected to the road shown in the picture?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Good news guys, it is operational as well, I drove yesterday and it was a breeze tilll SPR. Doubling work is going on SPR at full pace. Should be ready in 5-7 days. Then it would be a breeze till Sohna road.

Good news. Thanks for the update Himrathore ji.

It this road touching SPR at the junction of Krrish Florence ??

Regards
    YP
    CommentQuote
  • Yes it is touching Krish site at SPR.

Originally Posted by palyash
    Good news. Thanks for the update Himrathore ji.
    It this road touching SPR at the junction of Krrish Florence ??
    Regards
    YP
    CommentQuote
  • Great news for Tulip, GPL etc. :)

Mr. Rathore, could you be kind enough to mark the new road on google map? I missed this road when I visited the site last time.

Originally Posted by himrathore
    Road is fully functional now, and to my surprise this weekend even doubling of SPR was also completed. Now using the slip lane near Ambedkar chowk we can reach Tulips and GPLs without any fuss.

Being an end user there I am chearing the developments.
    CommentQuote
  • Road to Tulip

Here are the images of road to Tulip from SPR
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=42321

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=42322
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Road is fully functional now, and to my surprise this weekend even doubling of SPR was also completed. Now using the slip lane near Ambedkar chowk we can reach Tulips and GPLs without any fuss.

Being an end user there I am chearing the developments.

Rathore ji thanks very much for update. seems things are going quite fast. above you said doubling of SPR from sohna chowk is also about to complete in 3-4 days. I think it must be upto villagers' house falling on SPR way and not beyond that, am I right???
    CommentQuote
  • So I was talking about doubling of road till village (litigated area), litigation still remains as it was earlier. Just keeping my fingers crossed for the next hearing in Jan 2014.

And the doubling is completed already for complete patch (before and after village), now there are only 2 things pending in SPR:

1. Drain covering behind Ambedkar Chowk : work is going on decent pace, and it should be completed by March-April 2014.

2. Village Litigation : Biggest issue as of today, news are coming from everywhere that issue is sorted out and it is just a matter of time till next hearing in High Court that it becomes formal. I still doubt this as when I talked to few villagers they had no idea of such settlement.

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Rathore ji thanks very much for update. seems things are going quite fast. above you said doubling of SPR from sohna chowk is also about to complete in 3-4 days. I think it must be upto villagers' house falling on SPR way and not beyond that, am I right???
    CommentQuote
    So I was talking about doubling of road till village (litigated area), litigation still remains as it was earlier. Just keeping my fingers crossed for the next hearing in Jan 2014.

And the doubling is completed already for complete patch (before and after village), now there are only 2 things pending in SPR:

1. Drain covering behind Ambedkar Chowk : work is going on decent pace, and it should be completed by March-April 2014.

2. Village Litigation : Biggest issue as of today, news are coming from everywhere that issue is sorted out and it is just a matter of time till next hearing in High Court that it becomes formal. I still doubt this as when I talked to few villagers they had no idea of such settlement.

If the doubling is completed before and after village, it means Huda and Haryana Govt. are quite serious to complete this project and they would put the things strongly to get the stay vacated and settle all matter with residents amicably.
    CommentQuote
  • Hoping for the best..
    :)

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    If the doubling is completed before and after village, it means Huda and Haryana Govt. are quite serious to complete this project and they would put the things strongly to get the stay vacated and settle all matter with residents amicably.
    CommentQuote
  • Some More pic
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Good thing is they have installed a hight baricade at 3-4 mtrs height, which would not allow construction material trucks to use the road and damage it in no time.
    CommentQuote
  • more pic
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Om1008
    more pic

In which sector this road is??? what's the full school name in the picture??
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 69-70. Indus World School

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote