Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by qsqt30
    This does not include Sector 69-70 and other sectors on Darbaripur Road. But it's definitely a blow to sectors upto vatika chowk on SPR.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

While this does not affect SPR directly but I guess there's bound to be negative impact given the development in surrounding area of SPR takes a blow
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planning to buy a property within 1cr ( preferable white, ready for upfront payment) for 3 bhk appt or independent floor... I will be looking for only those project where possession would be given in next 12 months

I have shortlisted Ansal esencia sec 67 , Tulip white/violet, etc.. , Chd sec 71 And Bptp floors (70A)

I would like to know experts opinion for better investment options specially Ansal esencia vs Tulip white/CHd (SPR)
    CommentQuote
  • The article in the news paper. This does not cover the stay on the disputed area for spr. Any news on the same.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing happened on date and case status is still showing "PENDING". Go on the following site which shows results of cases listed on 8th Jan.,2014 and
    see Type: Ordinary, Sl.No.210 (towards end of page) CM-13507 (related to CM 2367 of Rambir). Click on CM-13507 to see the result.

http://courtnic.nic.in/chandigarh/CL_Result.asp

Results of Cases Having Cause List Date On 08/01/2014 for District GURGAON
    MR. JUSTICE SURYA KANT and MR. JUSTICE AMOL RATTAN SINGH

Type: Ordinary Sl.No.210 CM-13507-CWP-2013 RAMBIR AND ORS. Resp.STATE OF HARYANA AND ORS. Lawers: ARUN WALIA,KULBHUSHAN SHARMA
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone got any update on SPR case?
    CommentQuote
  • Today's status

pic 1 & 2 - Sohna road t-point. around 150-200m left now, plus the few houses before Vista
    pic 3 - Connecting road from SPR to Tulip is complete. One doesn't need to go from the village road now

Also, the Southpark construction has also started today! :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Great efforts Mr Shane19. Thanks for updating the progress of road work on SPR. Hope the connecting road will be complete within 2-3 weeks. Has the double road beyond this has been bitumanised.
    Thanks
    YP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Om1008
    Does anyone got any update on SPR case?

Here is the copy of Case No.CWP 2367 year 2009 which shows that the case was last listed on 8/1/2014 in the court. I find this is the only case on 8th Jan., 2014 where next hearing date is not given nor "Disposed of" and Case Status is "PENDING". My guess is that perhaps Court has given opportunity to settle down the dispute between two parties i.e. Rambir and HUDA mutually and then come back. But since 1400 acres land is not to be acquired now and very small lands are allowed for acquisition, the Petitioner might take full advantage of the current situation and matter may take more time. Let's wait what news/comments come from other sources.

http://courtnic.nic.in/Chandigarh/detail.asp
    PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT
    CASE STATUS INFORMATION SYSTEM

Case Status : PENDING
    Status of CIVIL WRIT PETITION 2367 of 2009
    RAMBIR AND ORS. Vs. STATE OF HARYANA AND ORS.
    Pet's Adv. : KUL BHUSHAN SHARMA
    Last Listed On : Wednesday, January 08, 2014
    List Type : Regular

FIR No. : NO FIR DETAILS AVAILABLE / NOT A CRIMINAL CASE

Complaint No. : NO COMPLAINT DETAILS AVAILABLE

Category : LAND ACQ. CASES

Last Hearing Detail 1 : Before MR. JUSTICE SURYA KANT ,MR. JUSTICE SURINDER GUPTA,--- at Bench Sl. No : 756
    Last Hearing Detail 2 : Before MR. JUSTICE AJAY KUMAR MITTAL ,MR. JUSTICE GURMEET SINGH SANDHAWALIA,--- at Bench Sl. No : 594

CONNECTED APPLICATION (S)
    CM 13507-CWP of 2013
    CM 17278-CWP
    of 2011
    CM 17470-CWP
    of 2011

CONNECTED MATTER (S)

No Connected Cases.

Case Updated on: Saturday, December 21, 2013

CommentQuote
  • Interesting video on progress, problems and potential of SPR.

Gurgaon's SPR: A 'realty' check Video: NDTV.com
    CommentQuote
  • One reason can bethat the Justices have changed and a new bench has been assigned the case.

It is the same Justices who squashed the 80 odd acre in sector 58-67 and earlier had squashed the acquisition os 800 acres + in rohtak . They had also disallowed transfer of huda land to private builders in sector 48 .

Good thing is their decisions are taken fast and hope Huda has a good case here.

Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Here is the copy of Case No.CWP 2367 year 2009 which shows that the case was last listed on 8/1/2014 in the court. I find this is the only case on 8th Jan., 2014 where next hearing date is not given nor "Disposed of" and Case Status is "PENDING". My guess is that perhaps Court has given opportunity to settle down the dispute between two parties i.e. Rambir and HUDA mutually and then come back. But since 1400 acres land is not to be acquired now and very small lands are allowed for acquisition, the Petitioner might take full advantage of the current situation and matter may take more time. Let's wait what news/comments come from other sources.

CASE DETAIL
    PUNJAB & HARYANA HIGH COURT
    CASE STATUS INFORMATION SYSTEM

Case Status : PENDING

Status of CIVIL WRIT PETITION 2367 of 2009

RAMBIR AND ORS. Vs. STATE OF HARYANA AND ORS.
    Pet's Adv. : KUL BHUSHAN SHARMA
    Last Listed On : Wednesday, January 08, 2014
    List Type : Regular

FIR No. : NO FIR DETAILS AVAILABLE / NOT A CRIMINAL CASE

Complaint No. : NO COMPLAINT DETAILS AVAILABLE

Category : LAND ACQ. CASES

Last Hearing Detail 1 : Before MR. JUSTICE SURYA KANT ,MR. JUSTICE SURINDER GUPTA,--- at Bench Sl. No : 756
    Last Hearing Detail 2 : Before MR. JUSTICE AJAY KUMAR MITTAL ,MR. JUSTICE GURMEET SINGH SANDHAWALIA,--- at Bench Sl. No : 594

CONNECTED APPLICATION (S)

CM 13507-CWP of 2013

CM 17278-CWP of 2011

CM 17470-CWP of 2011

CONNECTED MATTER (S)

No Connected Cases.

Case Updated on: Saturday, December 21, 2013

CommentQuote
  • So do you think is it a good development for SPR or a bad one?

Any body has idea on the strength of HUDA'a plea in this case. They way they have been put on the backfoot as per most of the past judgement, it seems HUDA has some big fight ahead.

If the matter is stuck due to compensation then, it could get resolved this time ..

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    One reason can bethat the Justices have changed and a new bench has been assigned the case.

It is the same Justices who squashed the 80 odd acre in sector 58-67 and earlier had squashed the acquisition os 800 acres + in rohtak . They had also disallowed transfer of huda land to private builders in sector 48 .

Good thing is their decisions are taken fast and hope Huda has a good case here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    One reason can bethat the Justices have changed and a new bench has been assigned the case.

If the Judges are changed even then the next date must be mentioned. Case is very much listed on the day, 8th Jan.,2014 in Court's website before the same 2 Judges who have given historical decision on 1400 acres. It may be possible this case could not come up till end of the day due to above activities. But even then the next date woud have been allotted. Pending reason is not mentioned anywhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Villagers protest acquisition of 700 acres under old law

Villagers protest acquisition of 700 acres under old law - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Land compensation under new law: HUDA

Land compensation under new law: HUDA - The Times of India

Hope the above may solve the SPR problem too.
    CommentQuote
  • any updates?? have not heard anything from forum members in a while, so jacking up the thread.
    CommentQuote