Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dats a good news. Let's hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    A couple of days back I went SPR thru NH8 side entrance and was excited to see the BMW Training Centre Bldg. adjacent to Unitech Vista and further the road which was blocked by the resident villagers by mud piles, the same is removed to make a direct way to SPR, so for the time being scooterists can directly drive on this road without diverting to other road to come again on SPR. Huda was trying for removal of this block with the help of Sarpanch of this village and succeeded to create direct narrow path. Widening of this path is possible only by removing whole houses and date is 5th May. Battle is just for agreeing on compensation amount by both the parties. The owner of that particular house was also present in Vista. Please keep a close tab on 5th May and report here.

Yes. I also visited and saw the BMW building which is a good development. Dlf has also built a road from Spr to ninex city in sector 76
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers protest flat delay in Sec 69 project outside builder's office http://toi.in/d3pulY @timesofindia
    CommentQuote
  • I was surfing through web and found following properties for my end use...see if you can share fatual prices (will any of these will fall under my budget of 1.5 cr) and some info about the Possession status of these societies...whether these will be habitable in next say 5-6 months

1. CP 2- 1700 sq ft
    2. Emaar Premium Terrace- 1900 sq ft
    3. Ireo Uptown- 1700 sq ft
    4. Unitech The residences- 1800 sq ft
    5. Unitech Fresco- Nirvana Country- 1700 sq ft
    6. Orchid Island- 1700 sq ft

Thanks
    Abhishek

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the construction of SPR from the Sohna road junction side ?

Himmat rathore have not heard from you in a while now ......
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Rathore pls mention something from Sohna
    road side. Have not heard anything from u for quite a long time.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry guys, I was away for sometime due to personal commitments. Would be visiting SPR over the weekend and try to gather current status and progress, and would update the forum about my findings.
    CommentQuote
  • Waiting for updates from you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Waiting for updates from you.

I happened to visit the Sohna road junction yesterday and here are my observations :

1. Work on covering the drain is going on.

2. A team of 5-6 people was stationed at the site.

3. A good amount of progress has already happened and my sense is that the drain cover (large cement structure) should get completed within 3 months.

4. No progress on Ambedkar bhavan.

5. As you drive along SPR you hit an abrupt end (disputed area) - No change in situation here as well.

6. Spaze Pallazo 70 - 80% completed

7. Digging started for TATA commercial project in front of Primanti

8. Large drain pipes still lying the way they were 6 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard from realtor in the area that the agreement with the people having houses in disputed area has reached and they will be relocated soon. Does anyone else have similar filler/ info ?

Originally Posted by REALTYGUY
    I happened to visit the Sohna road junction yesterday and here are my observations :

1. Work on covering the drain is going on.

2. A team of 5-6 people was stationed at the site.

3. A good amount of progress has already happened and my sense is that the drain cover (large cement structure) should get completed within 3 months.

4. No progress on Ambedkar bhavan.

5. As you drive along SPR you hit an abrupt end (disputed area) - No change in situation here as well.

6. Spaze Pallazo 70 - 80% completed

7. Digging started for TATA commercial project in front of Primanti

8. Large drain pipes still lying the way they were 6 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Enabler
    I have heard from realtor in the area that the agreement with the people having houses in disputed area has reached and they will be relocated soon. Does anyone else have similar filler/ info ?

Realtor cant be trusted as they mould the things according to their interest, may be he is telling truth, if so, the matter must be sorted out on the coming date 5th of this month in court. It is sure residents have to be relocated but only when money matter or re-allotted area is sorted out.
    CommentQuote
  • Watch the NDTV-Property India telecasted on 2nd May, 2014 for status of SPR...seems like it will take sometime for the issue to be resolved
    CommentQuote
  • I hope it's because of status not updated on the website, but at 2000 hrs today the status of the case is still-"PENDING" :(
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Unfortunately the update doesn't happen so quickly. It may take upto a week for the update to reflect here.
    CommentQuote
  • SPR की राह में .5 KM का ब्रेकर

May 5, 2014, 08.00AM IST

एसपीआर में केवल फाजिलपुर की ढाणी का मामला ही अटका है
    आज हाई कोर्ट में होने वाली है सुनवाई, फैसले के बाद शुरू होगा काम
    16.4 किलोमीटर है एसपीआर की लंबाई
    23 करोड़ है प्रोजेक्ट की लागत
    15 करोड़ रुपये की राशि खर्च की गई
    एनबीटी न्यूज, गुड़गांव
    सदर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एसपीआर) में केवल आधे किमी की अड़चन है, बाकी का हिस्सा लगभग तैयार है। इसे एक्सप्रेस वे से जोड़ भी दिया गया है। गांव फाजिलपुर की ढाणी में कुछ मकान प्रोजेक्ट की राह में आ रहे हैं। इस पर लोगों ने हाई कोर्ट का दरवाजा खटखटाया। आज इस पर सुनवाई होने वाली है। यदि कोर्ट से हूडा के पक्ष में फैसला आता है तो इस पर काम शुरू हो जाएगा।
    बता दें कि सितंबर 2010 में प्रोजेक्ट पर काम शुरू हुआ था। नवंबर 2013 में प्रोजेक्ट पूरा हो जाना था। लेकिन कोर्ट केस के चलते डेडलाइन बदलती चली गई। मार्च 2014 में हूडा अधिकारियों ने अस्थायी तौर पर रास्ता बनाने का विकल्प तलाशा था। बादशाहपुर रोड से खेड़कीदौला जाने के लिए मकानों के पास का विवादित हिस्सा छोड़कर पूरा रोड बनाया जा चुका है। यदि इस हिस्से से रास्ता निकले तो रोड का यूज लोग शुरू कर सकते हैं। यहां पर बने मकानों के बीच से रिवेन्यू रास्ता है। जिसका बाइक सवार इस्तेमाल करते हैं। लेकिन इसे रिपेयर कर दिया जाए तो कार व अन्य वाहन भी यहां से जा सकते हैं। हालांकि बाद में इस पर सहमति नहीं बनी।
    बादशाहपुर रोड से एक्सप्रेस- वे तक के हिस्से में करीब 4.5 किलोमीटर निर्माण बिलकुल पूरा हो चुका है। एक्सप्रेस- वे से भी एसपीआर को अक्टूबर माह के पहले सप्ताह में जोड़ा जा चुका है। बाइक से तो सैकड़ों लोग रोज इस रोड से सफर कर रहे हैं लेकिन कार चालक भी यहां से एक्सप्रेस- वे तक जा सकें, इसके लिए मकानों को तोड़कर विभाग को रोड बनानी है। उधर, इस प्रोजेक्ट की राह में आंबेडकर भवन की एक बड़ी अड़चन है। बीते एक साल से हूडा की इंजीनियरिंग विंग इसे तोड़ने के लिए सर्वे विंग को लेटर लिख रही है, लेकिन अभी तक इसे तोड़ा नहीं गया है। सूत्रों की मानें तो राजनीतिक दबाव के चलते इसे नहीं तोड़ा जा रहा है। सोहना रोड से एक्सप्रेस- वे तक करीब 5.5 किलोमीटर लंबे हिस्से में शुरू में ही आंबेडकर भवन है। करीब 200 वर्ग मीटर में यह अंबेडकर भवन बना हुआ है। यह पूरा भवन ही एसपीआर के दायरे में आ रहा है। भवन के चलते यहां सड़क नहीं बन सकी है।
    एसडीओ अमन यादव का कहना है कि केस की आज हाईकोर्ट में सुनवाई है। विभाग को उम्मीद है कि केस में कोई फाइनल डिसीजन आ जाए ताकि जल्द से जल्द काम शुरू कराकर प्रोजेक्ट पूरा कराया जा सके।
    CommentQuote