Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by kiranmahajanYou can send a SMS after couple of days to Punjab & Haryana High Court i.e. PHFS with Rambir Singh's Case Diary No. 316448 to know the status as under: (give 1 space after PHFS)
today it is showing Status Pending, List Type: Urgent Note: Data may not be updated, pls verify.
This is interesting info. Will try after few days.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any updates guys?CommentQuote0Flag
- PHFS 316448 sant to 56766CommentQuote0Flag
- What does this mean?CommentQuote0Flag
- For case currant detailCommentQuote0Flag
- In today's Hindustan Times paper, magazine page -Real Estate in Gurgaon Sector, Page No.16, Heading:
Sohna Road is now hottest investment spot, the last para quotes:
"Our prime focus is now to complete the two roads (i.e.SPR and NPR referring in the article) to speed up development in New Gurgaon. They are currently stuck in land litigations but the issue has nearly been resolved", said a senior HUDA official."
So I think it's a very good hint from the Huda officials and we will soon be hearing the demolition of houses coming in way of SPR.CommentQuote1Flag
- Haryana govt set to issue fresh CLU permissions
Manveer SainiManveer Saini,TNN | Jun 2, 2014, 01.44 AM IST
CHANDIGARH: After a five-month embargo, Haryana government will soon start issuing change of land use (CLU) permissions in the National Capital Region.
The decision was taken after the National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) gave a go-ahead to the sub regional development plan. The town and country planning department has also informed the Punjab and Haryana high court which had stayed the fresh CLUs.
The development plan was notified on Saturday after incorporating NCRPB's observations on the greenbelt and forest cover in the Aravalis. The government had got the observations on May 13.
"NCRPB was supposed to give its observations in February. States don't need any sanction but they have to prepare the sub regional plans as per the regional plans notified by the NCRPB," said T C Gupta, principal secretary and financial commissioner, department of town and country planning (DTCP), Haryana.
The Punjab and Haryana high court had on January 23 stayed the acquisition process and the issuance of CLU permissions till the NCRPB approved a sub-regional plan for the area. The orders were passed after hearing petitions on unregulated construction and development around Gurgaon and NCR without the mandatory sub-regional plan from the NCRPB. The petitioners had also challenged the proposed master plan 2025 and 2031 for Gurgaon.
NCRPB wanted chapters like environment impact and special pockets for eco-sensitive zones added to the plan. The rest of objections included mismatch of data or tables calculated by the state government as well NCRPB. CLU permissions had become a political issue in the recently concluded Lok Sabha elections with the Congress government in the state facing heat from the opposition on a number of issues including the Robert Vadra land deal.CommentQuote0Flag
- Final resultCommentQuote0Flag
- Hmmm... so that means we are exactly where we were about 2 years back. Those poor people still asking for money; and builders still quibbling about who pays and what amount.
Does anybody have an idea about the 60 mtr wide road planned parallel to sohna road?(Passing along with tulip's planned club)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ranveerbokenhttps://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=49947
This judge has a consistent track record for taking up the poor farmers cases and does not seem to buckle. Hats off to him.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by kinjalchatoThis judge has a consistent track record for taking up the poor farmers cases and does not seem to buckle. Hats off to him.
We have "Prima facie ONLY SOCIAL Shelters for close to 500" of people living en route NPR.
If this judgement becomes applicable in all such cases, it will be absolutely impossible to execute any public infra project.
All projects would have to be rerouted and builders made to forego land to accommodate alignment.
or Alternatively, builders will have to pay for EQUIVALENT area and CLASS A construction to all who knock the courts.
makes the much celebrated R&R policy of Haryana Govt look like a piece of paper for now.
HUDA suspends executive engineer for negligence - The Times of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag