Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kinjalcharo ji and almost all seniors here are full of knowledge and always try to bring up balanced discussions. +1.

Acc to the document shared above just 0.5 km out of 5.451 is remaining. Now can some one let me know if this 0.5 km a single full stretch or is this a sum of multiple small patches across the SPR?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear KC ji, You are decidedly fully updated about the developments related to SPR. I hope you will be able to enlighten me on one more issue. There is a drain passing close to Spaze privy , and Tatvam villas and perhaps many other upcoming projects in this area. Is there any plan to cover or divert this drain?

Shall be grateful for ur input. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurj
    Kinjalcharo ji and almost all seniors here are full of knowledge and always try to bring up balanced discussions. +1.
    Acc to the document shared above just 0.5 km out of 5.451 is remaining. Now can some one let me know if this 0.5 km a single full stretch or is this a sum of multiple small patches across the SPR?

It is certainly not one stretch . one is at the junction of sohna road and spr, one is further away near the village and finally near nh8, to the best of my limited information, others can correct me if i am wrong.

secondly had read a news item regarding delay in land acquisition for the sector roads, that is why no tender has been floated or project mentioned for sector roads in spr.

finally even in the sewage project progress it is mentioned that the same has been delayed for area across sohna road.

Now does that mean that these issues will not be resolved, answer is resounding no. The question is by when. It is anybody guess. But on resolution or anticipated resolution most of the projects should get a rerating ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Dear KC ji, You are decidedly fully updated about the developments related to SPR. I hope you will be able to enlighten me on one more issue. There is a drain passing close to Spaze privy , and Tatvam villas and perhaps many other upcoming projects in this area. Is there any plan to cover or divert this drain?
    Shall be grateful for ur input. Thanks

unfortunately i do not have much information on wether this drain exists alongside the specific projects that you have mentioned.

However alongside the SPR there is a proposal to create a box drain which will align the natural nullah along the spr. There are news items mentioning that funds have also been allocated for this project. Provision of Rs 87.52 crore has been made for construction of Kost Nallah (Drain) with RCC box drain from Sector 58 to Sohna Road, Gurgaon.

If this happens, maybe they may have another project from sohna road onwards also :).
    CommentQuote
  • The drain does exist and I think the drain must be crossing SPR too coz it must have its origin somewhere upstream.i am not aware however if this is the drain you are talking about which has been proposed to be diverted along SPR.it wil be good if they do so.
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the latest image from Google maps. SPR is substantially complete barring a few places. The road here is original image without any road markings
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • A newly laid link between sohna road and SPR (not sure of legality of it) has improved the connectivity
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • As result of this development, the disputed area causing disruption on SPR has reduced to mere 100-200 mtrs.
    Since this area is not densely populated ,there are many possible workaround roads which can enable movement of traffic on this road
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Well done Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by connectanuj
    As result of this development, the disputed area causing disruption on SPR has reduced to mere 100-200 mtrs.
    Since this area is not densely populated ,there are many possible workaround roads which can enable movement of traffic on this road

This connectivity to sohna road makes the projects along spr livable from a connectivity standpoint, that is the only change from previous and a big change.

Incidentally there is absolutely no reduction in dispute area at all and is surely not 100 -200ms, it is 1.9 kms on one side. Hope this carpeting has been done by Huda, because it is unlike all the sections of the spr. the entire stretch end to end where completed is a straight road 60m , with proper dividers . This one is hardly 12.5 m , one side winding road. Neverthless as long as it remains, it will solve the connectivity problem of spr .

We need to wait for the next report of Huda to see if there is a change in the status .

The next step would be if progress is seen in all the sector roads , the sewage / water work ( which had been stopped due to land acquisition issues ) are also progressed further.
    CommentQuote
  • Kinjalchato : What is the time frame you expect for SPR getting connected to Sohna road through proper road, not the alternate road which is made available as of now. I am asking this question because as per my understanding there is no litigation on this patch and only drain coming in the way with Ambedkar staue, and many builders say that statue would become centre of circle which would later be a part of the joint; any truth in the saying?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Kinjalchato : What is the time frame you expect for SPR getting connected to Sohna road through proper road, not the alternate road which is made available as of now. I am asking this question because as per my understanding there is no litigation on this patch and only drain coming in the way with Ambedkar staue, and many builders say that statue would become centre of circle which would later be a part of the joint; any truth in the saying?

Your guess is as good as mine :) .
    CommentQuote
  • :)

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Your guess is as good as mine :) .
    CommentQuote
  • can somebody tell me .....does CHD avenue 71 fall on SPR nad what does anyone think of the project and the prices .
    CommentQuote
  • Chd 71

Shriesh,

CHD 71 is not ON the SPR. It is about 2 KM from the SPR and 1KM from Sohna Road.

Originally Posted by Shriesh20
    can somebody tell me .....does CHD avenue 71 fall on SPR nad what does anyone think of the project and the prices .
    CommentQuote