Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1088 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well the judgement states "share proportionally". Not sure what this means. Will HUDA provide the land and builders provide class A construction? Also why these issues were not considered when our learned administrators were preparing the master plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Will Huda provide the land and builders provide class A construction that sure if huda will not provide then stay will contine
    CommentQuote
  • Continue for long time. May be road will be divert
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=49947

Hi
    Greetings

O bhai, Is this a fake document?? fabricated?? made at home?? No one believes your share and are casting aspersions on your intentions at sharing this document

Originally Posted by neerajgandas
    Hi,

But a obvious question comes in mind, why the document is not signed and stamped by court.

Case no., name of the advocates and Judiciary is openly known to all attendees in the court room. Anybody can prepare such document at home.

Excuse me, i m not doubting u but i could not understand the motive behind such publcation.

Regards.

Originally Posted by goelamit
    How can we trust the sanctity of this note? There is no official stamp nor people's details. Also, what's new in this?

Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Its Completely a Fake Letter..

Would really appreciate if you can put forward your beliefs and satisfy them.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • If you thing this is fake document. You don't no about difrence fake or original document
    CommentQuote
    If you thing this is fake document. You don't no about difrence fake or original document

Hi
    Greetings

To me it looks like a decent effort at even if it is fake..

however, other members are raising pertinent questions about stamp etc, which I dont comprehend. I have posted their views in the previous post if you would like to clarify for their and everyones benefit.

Needless to say about 300+ Pucka habitations exist en route Dwarka Expressway. All will say this is their only available SOCIAL habitation and want like to like A class construction in nereby locality. Which is impossible.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Its 100% original
    CommentQuote
    Its 100% original

Hi
    Greetings

Amit goel ji is so shaken to believe the authenticity that he wants to know, "what is new in this judgement"?? Typical denial mode adopted when things dont confirm to ones interest and liking or simply when one doesnt want worst fear to come true

I am amazed, if such an order is passed in favour of NPR litigants, it would topple the entire effort by HUDA made till date for Rehabilitation of OUTSTEEs on Dwarka Expressway.

Can you share the source? Copy with court stamp etc??

thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=50004

Sirji , but in first pic , date is 5th May'14 ... Now in second pic ,date is 27th May'14 ... Can you check this plz
    CommentQuote
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=50004

Stamp ke aage peeche, upar neeche kuch hai?
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Last pic is back page of first pic
    CommentQuote
  • If someone takes pains to upload a document which throws light on an important aspect of one of the major areas, then we must not ridicule the person.

You may choose to disbelieve it that is perfectly okay and cite your reasons for the same.

Please not forging a court document is a serious offence and hence why would any reasonable person take so much risk for what purpose.

This is not a newspaper article , this appears to be a court interim order.

Knowing the track record of the judge I am not surprised if this has come from him, though I have no way of vouching for the authenticity of the document or otherwise as it has not been publicly uploaded anywhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Amit goel ji is so shaken to believe the authenticity that he wants to know, "what is new in this judgement"?? Typical denial mode adopted when things dont confirm to ones interest and liking or simply when one doesnt want worst fear to come true

I am amazed, if such an order is passed in favour of NPR litigants, it would topple the entire effort by HUDA made till date for Rehabilitation of OUTSTEEs on Dwarka Expressway.

Can you share the source? Copy with court stamp etc??

thanks in advance.
    Cheers

I could not agree with you more on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Issue of SPR will resolved once HC reopen on June 30.T.C.Gupta of Huda told in NPV yesterday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Issue of SPR will resolved once HC reopen on June 30.T.C.Gupta of Huda told in NPV yesterday.

Can you refer us to the source of this news?
    CommentQuote