Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • जमीन देने वाले किसानों को हूडा जल्द देगा प्लॉट

Jul 31, 2014, 08.00AM IST

आउस्टीज केसों के जल्द से जल्द निपटारे की कोशिश की जा रही है। अगले एक महीने में हम लिस्ट फाइनल कर देंगे। जिसमें पूरी डिटेल होगी कि किस व्यक्ति को किस साइज का प्लॉट कौन से सेक्टर में दिया जाएगा। जिसके बाद अलॉटमेंट प्रक्रिया शुरु कर दी जाएगी।

- सुरेंद्र सिंह सहारन, एस्टेट ऑफिसर, हूडा एनबीटी न्यूज, गुड़गांव : हूडा को जमीन देने वाले किसानों व मकान मालिकों के लिए अच्छी खबर है। उन्हें जमीन के बदले प्लॉट देने की प्रक्रिया तेज हो गई है। अगले एक महीने में विभाग आउस्टीज केसों की लिस्ट जारी कर देगा, जिसमें यह लिखा होगा कि किस व्यक्ति को कितने साइज का प्लॉट विभाग अपनी पॉलिसी के तहत देने जा रहा है। साथ ही लिस्ट में बताया जाएगा कि किस सेक्टर में प्लॉट अलॉट किया जाएगा। लिस्ट तैयार करने की प्रक्रिया विभाग ने शुरू कर दी है।
    हरियाणा अर्बन डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी (हूडा) के आला- अधिकारियों की राज्यस्तरीय मीटिंग बीते सप्ताह पंचकूला में हुई। इसमें आउस्टीज प्रक्रिया को जल्द से जल्द पूरा करने की बात पर जोर दिया गया। गुड़गांव के ईओ- 1 और 2 एरिया में आउस्टीज के करीब 3800 केस हैं। इन्हीं लंबित केसों के चलते एनपीआर, एसपीआर, गोल्फ कोर्स रोड एक्सटेंशन आदि बड़े प्रोजेक्ट्स अधर में लटके हैं। रेवेन्यू डिपार्टमेंट से इनकी रिपोर्ट न आने से इनमें से कुछ केसों की लिस्ट फाइनल नहीं हो पा रही है। रिवेन्यू डिपार्टमेंट से अभी आधे केसों की ही रिपोर्ट आई है। पूरी रिपोर्ट के लिए एस्टेट ऑफिस की ओर से रिवेन्यू विंग को लेटर लिखा गया है, ताकि जल्द से जल्द इस काम को पूरा किया जा सके। हूडा के एस्टेट ऑफिसर-1 सुरेंद्र सिंह सहारन ने बताया कि आउस्टीज केसों के जल्द से जल्द निपटारे की कोशिश की जा रही है। अगले एक महीने में हम लिस्ट फाइनल कर देंगे। इसमें पूरी डिटेल होगी कि किस व्यक्ति को किस साइज का प्लॉट कौन से सेक्टर में दिया जाएगा। इसके बाद अलॉटमेंट प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी जाएगी।
    CommentQuote
  • Southern Peripheral Road: Future hub of New Gurgaon

Southern Peripheral Road: Future hub of New Gurgaon | The Indian Express
    CommentQuote
  • It's a Builder paid News.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right
    CommentQuote
  • Even if it is paid.. this is the right place to invest.. furure of ggn.. supertech 68 is another big project coming along this... nothing wrong if builder let ppl know about usp for this location...
    CommentQuote
  • Today's TOI mentions NCR litigations cases are solved and by mid 2015 whole road wud be ready where 4 KM. approx. was under litigation. So SPR area is just 400 meters. HUDA is now very serious to settle all land acquisitions and compensations. Atleast positive news are pouring now. HUDA Want SPR/NPR and NH8 to run smoothly and so Nitin Gadkari.
    CommentQuote
  • There has been too much delay in SPR....this has killed most of the investments....around this ara..hopefully once spr is built prices shud bounce back..
    CommentQuote
  • Y/day I entered SPR thru NH8 and found M3M has bought a piece of land adjacent to Unitech Vista and put their banners and flags. BMW is also making another building with their previous training centre just before vista's new towers being installed. Certainly big builders and MNCs are eyeing this location which will prove one of the best location in New Gurgaon in near future. As soon as 400 meter land is readjusted with another location, the current scene of SPR with flowers, trees in divider will go upto Sohna Road with a pleasant feeling.
    CommentQuote
  • Some thing new guys
    CommentQuote
  • ?
    CommentQuote
  • Next hearing is in October.
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody told me Next hearing is in 22 august
    CommentQuote
  • Under these policy it appears the FAR for projects within 500m of the NPR/ SPR has been drastically increased from 175 to 300. I am not sure if it is with retrospective effect.

All the projects within 500m, will become concrete jungle .

On the positive though this will help funds to bring in Metro, even if it takes more than 5+ years, a metro can be expected along NPR.

so for a service expected atleast 5 years down the line,the government has given huge concessions to builders by drastically increasing the FAR just before the elections. Instead of building roads and metros which we all want, what we get is these concessions to builders.

It will be interesting to see if a BJP/ INLD government comes, what will be their reaction. will this need governors approval, if so what will he do.

---------------------------
    The Haryana Cabinet at Chandigarh today approved the policy for innovative financing of Mass Rapid Transit Systems (MRTS) Projects.
    Transit Oriented Development (TOD) is essentially any development, macro or micro that is focused around a transit node and facilitates complete ease of access to the transit facility, thereby inducing people to prefer to walk and use public transportation over personal modes of transport.
    The Primary goals of TOD are to reduce or discourage private vehicle dependency and induce public transport use - through design, policy measures and enforcement and to provide easy public transport access to the maximum number of people within walking distance - through densification and enhanced connectivity.
    Transit Oriented Development will be allowed only on the designated Metro corridors in order to provide opportunities for city restructuring and optimum utilisation of the land along these designated Metro corridors. A 500 meters wide belt on both sides from the boundaries of the acquired ROW (Right of Way) of the road, on which MRTS corridor is proposed to be provided, is being designated as TOD Zone. It is clarified that MRTS can be constructed either on the central verge of the ROW of the acquired road or on any point or stretch of this road but for the purpose of TOD Zone, 500 metres will be calculated from the boundaries of the ROW of this acquired road irrespective of construction of MRTS on any point in the ROW. Presently, this policy will be applicable on the MRTS corridors given in Annexure of this policy, which can be amended by the Government from time to time. This zone is/will be shown on the Development Plans prepared under the provisions of the Punjab Scheduled Roads and Controlled Areas Restriction of Unregulated Development Act, 1963 and would also be shown on approved demarcation plan of the sectors.
    Presently, this policy will be applicable on the MRTS corridors namely Delhi Metro extension along Gurgaon- Mehrauli road upto Sector -29 (City Centre), Gurgaon, Metro Link from Badarpur (Delhi) to Ballabgarh, District Faridabad, Metro Link from Mundka (Delhi) to City Park, Bahadurgah, Metro Link along Northern Periphery Road as proposed in the Final Development Plan 2031 AD of Gurgaon-Manesar Urban Complex, Metro Link along Southern Periphery Road as proposed in the Final Development Plan 2031 AD of Gurgaon- Manesar Urban Complex and Rapid Metro developed in PPP mode by HUDA.
    PERMISSIBLE USE
    The permissible uses shall be as designated in the latest notified Development Plans within the TOD Zone and shall be applicable on
    i) Multi-storeyed group housing
    ii) Integrated commercial complexes
    iii) Integrated Office Spaces
    iv) Integrated Industrial townships
    v) Banquet halls/community buildings! schools
    a) The following uses will not be permissible in the TOD Zone in future and option will be available to convert these uses into permissible uses.
    i) Car-sales showrooms Automobile-repair/ services/vehicular servicing shops
    ii) LPG godowns
    iii) Electric Sub-station above 132KV
    iv) Bus Depot
    v) Cremation ground
    vi) Stand-alone Mu
    Punjab News Live, Headlines, Channel Live, Online, Live | Sikh News Haryana Government approved policy for innovative financing MRTS Projects | City Air News
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika t-point is operational! (.....well kind of)

By chance I had to take a detour towards SPR today and to my surprise vehicles were moving straight ahead at the Vatika t-point.

Although the pucca road is not completely laid out but cars are free to move through the dusty, kuccha road. So, one does not need to drive to the wrong-side and take the side road to reach SPR. Small pleasures of the snails pace at which SPR is moving :)

Pics attached.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    By chance I had to take a detour towards SPR today and to my surprise vehicles were moving straight ahead at the Vatika t-point.

Although the pucca road is not completely laid out but cars are free to move through the dusty, kuccha road. So, one does not need to drive to the wrong-side and take the side road to reach SPR. Small pleasures of the snails pace at which SPR is moving :)

Pics attached.

Thanks for the pictures...

I am not aware of where vatika t-point is...Can you please explain it for me or users like me? Also, any update on the houses/village that is in the way? Any improvement on that side of things?

thanks again -
    CommentQuote