Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sahilgupta27
    Thanks for the pictures...

I am not aware of where vatika t-point is...Can you please explain it for me or users like me? Also, any update on the houses/village that is in the way? Any improvement on that side of things?

thanks again -

If you drive from GCX towards Sohna Road, the t-point in the end (with traffic signal) with Vatika City on you right and Badhsahpur on your left is this one.....
    CommentQuote
  • In these pics villagers' houses are not visible, are those still there or pics are taken from the side of homes, please clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    In these pics villagers' houses are not visible, are those still there or pics are taken from the side of homes, please clarify.

Villagers' houses are farther down the road and still there.....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for information. Please also tell in pics multistorey apartments relate to which builder's project??
    CommentQuote
  • southern peripheral road gurgaon connection update

I have recently received a update from BPTP that Sector 70A connection to SPR is completed.
    After that i have visited the site and i can see 24 M wide new road connecting SPR to Sector 70A is running. :):)
    This road also pass through first Tulip Orange, Eden height and reaches to Astaire garden sector 70A. This connection would increase property price of sector 70 A BPTP project.:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Taday is hearing
    CommentQuote
  • Somebody have some info about it
    CommentQuote
  • Next hearing will be 12 november 2014. They are Delay bcoz election is coming
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    Next hearing will be 12 november 2014. They are Delay bcoz election is coming

Tarikh pe Tarikh...
    CommentQuote
  • Any news/progress on SPR?? Hope new Government will expedite the pending cases and put tactical pressure on courts to finalise in benefit of all.
    CommentQuote
  • Meanwhile, there is also talk of former MCG commissioner Praveen Kumar making a comeback. Speculation is rife within the MCG that the present commissioner, Vikas Yadav, might be transferred soon after the new government takes charge.

"There is a strong possibility that Kumar might be posted back as the MCG commissioner. There are several reasons why this could happen. First of all, ever since he has been transferred, work in the MCG has almost come to a standstill. Secondly, the many cases going on in the high court involving the MCG are getting affected as Kumar himself used to argue in all of them. Besides, he is known to be close to both INLD and BJP and is in their good books," said a source.
    CommentQuote
  • It must be delay for long time
    CommentQuote
  • Just little hope to congress not to BJP or INLD
    CommentQuote
  • black money ke culpits mein naam aa gaya hai be careful for there projects now....they will keep on explaining the assets taking honey god save them now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sherry1
    black money ke culpits mein naam aa gaya hai be careful for there projects now....they will keep on explaining the assets taking honey god save them now

Hi
    Greetings

Which builders name is in the list??

Cheers
    CommentQuote