Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1087 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What's the source of this news and who are the main builders covered in black list? It's a matter of concern.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    What's the source of this news and who are the main builders covered in black list? It's a matter of concern.

The list is not public yet. If he is talking about Unitech or DLF which is likely but not confirmed, then there will be issues because both are already trying hard to bounce back and if the promoters go under scrutiny, they will only be trying to save their asses rather than focusing on finishing the stalled projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Round-tripping of funds: SEBI writes to ED seeking probe into big firms

Shishir Sinha

Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India has approached the Enforcement Directorate (ED) to look into alleged round-tripping of funds by large corporate houses. SEBI is also awaiting more data from the UK’s Financial Services Authority before taking any decision.

FEMA violation?“We have written to ED to investigate whether there is any violation of Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) in this matter,” a senior SEBI official told BusinessLine. On April 14, this newspaper had reported that the regulator had issued notices to at least five major Indian corporate houses — United Spirits, Unitech, Essar, GMR and Sterlite — on suspicions of stock price manipulation and possible insider trading through funds parked abroad.

When contacted for comment on the latest development, Essar and GMR reiterated that they had not done anything wrong while United Spirits declined to comment. Sterlite and Unitech did not respond to e-mails.

The show-cause notices sent to these entities were based on an unsolicited report sent by the erstwhile market regulator of the UK, Financial Services Authority (FSA) in 2010.
    The official said the report enquired about a foreign bank UBS. The official admitted that the regulator did receive responses from the named corporates denying any wrongdoings. However, he said more information had been sought from the UK regulator before taking any action in the matter.

He said with the splitting of FSA into two authorities – the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) in 2013 — the effort to gather more information was taking time. SEBI is trying to find out whether the five corporate entities had raised funds abroad through external commercial borrowings (ECBs) or some other instruments and then ‘round-tripped’ the money through a fund that invested in their shares in India.

The Indian regulator will be looking at whether this violated RBI’s rules related to ECBs as well as whether this led to price manipulation through possible insider trading. The period under scrutiny is between 2005 and 2008.

Corporate responsesA spokesperson of Essar said, “We would like to reiterate and strongly refute any suggestion that Essar entities have ever dealt in its own shares through any FII/UBS banking channels. Further, we would like to state that necessary information as desired by SEBI has been provided to them and we haven’t heard from them since our last response in August.”

A GMR spokesperson said, “We wish to reiterate that we have not dealt in any transactions in GMR shares during 2005 to 2007. We communicated the same to SEBI in April this year and have not received any further communication from SEBI in this regard.”
    Sterlite had categorically denied receiving any notice and termed the information as completely incorrect, while United Spirits declined to comment and Unitech, even at that time, did not respond to e-mails.
    CommentQuote
  • May God fulfill Huda's wish:

SPR : अड़चनें दूर करने की कवायद शुरू
    Oct 30, 2014, 08.00AM IST
    एनबीटी न्यूज, गुड़गांव
    सदर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एसपीआर) को जल्द से जल्द शुरू करने की कवायद जोरों पर चल रही है। इसके शुरू होने से सिटी की अंदरूनी सड़कों पर ट्रैफिक का बोझ कम होगा। हालांकि प्रोजेक्ट में कई अड़चनें हैं, जो अभी भी दूर नहीं हुई हैं। हूडा के आला अफसरों ने अड़चनों को दूर करने और लोगों को ऑल्टरनेट प्लॉट देने पर काम शुरू कर दिया है। विभाग की कोशिश है कि हाई कोर्ट में सुनवाई से पहले सभी दिक्कतों को दूर कर दिया जाए। नवंबर में हाई कोर्ट में केस की अगली डेट है। इसी डेट पर फाजिलपुर की ढाणी वासियों के लिए बनाई गई पॉलिसी कोर्ट में पेश होनी है। यदि इस पर कोर्ट मुहर लगा देता है तो यह अड़चन खत्म हो जाएगी।
    फरीदाबाद रोड से सोहना रोड तक का हिस्सा पूरा हो चुका है। सोहना रोड से एक्सप्रेस- वे तक के हिस्से में करीब 4.5 किलोमीटर निर्माण हो चुका है। खेड़कीदौला टोल के पास एक्सप्रेस- वे को भी एसपीआर से जोड़ा जा चुका है। बाइक से तो सैकड़ों लोग रोज रोड से सफर कर रहे हैं लेकिन कार चालक नहीं चल पा रहे हैं। यहां मकानों को तोड़कर विभाग को रोड बनानी है। इन मकानों की अड़चन हटते ही यहां रोड बन जाएगी, जिसके बाद फरीदाबाद और सोहना की ओर से आने वाले वाहन सीधे खेड़की दौला टोल पर निकल सकेंगे। फरीदाबाद रोड से घाटा होते हुए सोहना रोड तक जाने वाला हिस्सा करीब दो साल पहले पूरा बन चुका है। तीन दिन पहले काफी बड़े हिस्से पर सीवर का पानी भर गया था। डिविजन 1 के एक्सईएन ए के मित्तल ने सीवर व्यवस्था के इंचार्ज से कार्रवाई करने को कहा है। एसपीआर के प्रोजेक्ट इंचार्ज एक्सईएन ए के मित्तल ने बताया कि हमें पूरी उम्मीद है कि नवंबर महीने की डेट में हाईकोर्ट से हूडा को राहत मिलेगी और यह अड़चन दूर हो जाएगी।
    CommentQuote
  • Good news indeed. Lets see what happens in High court !
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Singham007
    Any Update????

Originally Posted by mrajat
    Good news indeed. Lets see what happens in High court !

Hi
    Greetings

Next date is 17th Nov.

However, even HUDA is now mentioning the judgement posted here by
    Originally Posted by ranveerboken
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=49947
    which was vehemently set aside as JALLI/Cooked/Home made/Fabricated, by many members on NPR thread
    Originally Posted by goelamit
    How can we trust the sanctity of this note? There is no official stamp nor people's details. Also, what's new in this?

Originally Posted by sunnyj
    Its Completely a Fake Letter..

Check HUDA Major Projects.. Pg 30

a) Completed = 1.345 K.M.
    Balance portion 150mtr is under stay bearing CWP No. 2367/2009 (Sh. Rambir Singh Vs. state of Haryana.
    The application for vacation of stay was listed in Hon‟ble High Court on 20.09.2013 for which next date for hearing is on 17.11.2014.
    In this case learned Judge Sh. Surya Kant has forwarded instruction during hearing 05.05.2014 that “It appears prima-facie that the residential house, which is the only social shelter for petitioners and their family, cannot be allowed to be demolished to facilitate the private-builders unless the petitioners are suitably rehabilitated by allotting them plots along with residential house of „A‟ Class construction on the equivalent area.
    Let learned state counsel shall have instructions whether the private-builders are willing to share the responsibility proportionately for the said purpose?”

The same judge is also in the case of NPR litigations and all the stays are now clubbed.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU,
    The Judges are changed.
    New judge HARVINDER SINGH SIDHU AND ASHUTOSH MOHUNTA (ACTING CHIEF JUSTICE)
    The above judge gave last instruction on 22 aug 2014. for new date nov 17 2014, in which nothing was mentioned only new date.
    Also heard not sure Surya Kant, is retired and above judges will handle NPR case.

SEE BELOW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    BlessU,
    The Judges are changed.
    The above judge gave last instruction on 22 aug 2014. for new date nov 17 2014, in which nothing was mentioned only new date.
    Also heard not sure Surya Kant, is retired and above judges will handle NPR case.

Retire!!! *** &&&& ???? WOW????? How could you tell?

Do you have birth certificate....how do you know the age ???? Further another judge could be acting in case of absent or some another reason.....Please check confirm and than inform....
    CommentQuote
    BlessU,
    The Judges are changed.

SEE BELOW.

Hi
    Greetings

There has been a reshuffle and hopefully we will have some constructive arguments from HUDA in the court..

How much time do you think will it take?
    SPR has 1.35 while NPR has multiple litigations over 4kms, which one will resolve first?

Will builders pay anything or will the burden be passed through double of EDC for land acquistion cost??

Will builder provide land for alternative route FOC as per licensing agreement??

What is the current alternate connectivity in terms of Master/Sector roads to by pass litigation area in NPR/SPR??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU,
    Judges are changed, now following judges will handle the case of SPR.

209 CM-13507-CWP-2013 (LAND ACQ) RAMBIR AND ORS. V/S STATE OF HARYANA AND ORS.ARUN WALIA,KULBHUSHAN SHARMA.(CWP 2367/2009)

You asked me how much time?
    It's hard to answer your Q, depend on the state gov how serious new gov is.
    But hopes are there this will get resolved soon.
    Regarding builders they will not give any inch of land.
    Alternate connectivity out of question not possible, my view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Retire!!! *** &&&& ???? WOW????? How could you tell?

Do you have birth certificate....how do you know the age ???? Further another judge could be acting in case of absent or some another reason.....Please check confirm and than inform....

I know this news shocked you.
    Future you will get more this type of shocking news.
    CommentQuote
    I know this news shocked you.
    Future you will get more this type of shocking news.

Not shocking I am shaking with while body, sir ji please tell me what is the age of Judge you are claiming going to retire.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ji,
    If you see my post i said i am not sure i heard from my source.
    Might be he is reshuffle, i don"t keep people Birth date, if you do then let's know.

I didn't know you are interested in SPR also, you have some agenda here also (Sir ji, Tusi great hoo.)
    You have put your hands on multple places.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder can do everything in this situation
    CommentQuote