Hi,

Does any one know the current status of SPR road in Gurgaon? I am not sure when it is expected to be complete and whether construction has started or not?

Also, is there any hurdles (Court Stay) that anyone is aware off?

Please share some information if you have.

- Thanks in Advance
Read more
1086 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Next hearing will be 10 feb 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Sir ji,
    If you see my post i said i am not sure i heard from my source.
    Might be he is reshuffle, i don"t keep people Birth date, if you do then let's know.

I didn't know you are interested in SPR also, you have some agenda here also (Sir ji, Tusi great hoo.)
    You have put your hands on multple places.

Hi
    Greetings

Khalsa ji, even you and me are commenting on the SPR thread, I guess we dont have an AGENDA to be GREAT;);)

Issue is that of land acquisition related case, in which government has to play an important role in either
    PRAY TO HC FOR GETTING STAY VACATED
    and/or
    COMPENSATE AND REHABILITATE THE FARMER
    and/or
    REALLIGNMENT OF THE SPR ENROUTE BUIDERS LAND
    and/or
    ACQUISITION OF REQUIRED BUILDER LAND FOR REROUTING THE SPR AS PER TERMS OF LC IV, WHICH CLEARLY MENTION THAT BUILDER HAS TO GIVE LAND FREE OF COST, IF REQUIRED, FOR A MASTER/SECTOR ROAD.

Just as you are confident that builder will not give an inch of land, the farmer has already gone to court which has given its view that why he should not be given equal size plot, in near vicinity, with A CLASS construction, at the cost of the private builders,, as it appears that all land in nereby sectors is owned by private builders and acquisition under section 4,6,9 therefore cannot be termed "FOR PUBLIC USE". The only competent authority now is the COURTs and HUDA has little left to its discretion.

The latest order passed , after extra time was requested by government
    CM-13507-2013 in/and
    CWP-2367-2009
    Rambir and others
    Vs
    State of Haryana and others
    Present:- Mr. Kulbhushan Sharma, Advocate,
    for the petitioners.
    Ms. Palika Monga, Deputy Advocate General, Haryana.
    Mr. Arun Walia, Senior Advocate,
    with Mr. Servedaman Rathore, Advocate for HUDA.
    Learned senior counsel for HUDA prays for time to get
    instructions in terms of the order dated 05.05.2014.
    List on 12.02.2015.
    (ASHUTOSH MOHUNTA)
    ACTING CHIEF JUSTICE
    (RAJ RAHUL GARG)
    JUDGE

Any resolution mentioned above and/or other than what is mentioned above depends on the wisdom of the courts based on merit of the facts produced by the parties. We are mere spectators and have no other alternative but to wait for a resolution to the legal case or out of court settlement.

The result of this case and that of NPR is equally important but case in NPR is different due to
    LARGER NUMBER OF LITIGANTS
    LARGER AREA UNDER STAY
    NPR IS STUCK WITH NO CONNECTIVITY AT BOTH ENDS ie ek taraf Delhi dusri taraf NH8 access, not yet cleared.

Fate of about 30 sectors of SPR/NPR rest on quick and acceptable resolution to the acquisition issue.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU,
    Sir,
    You are Moderator you can comment on any threads, your post on any threads is well full of knowledge and i love to read.
    I just heard about changes in Judges, so thought to share with SPR members.
    CommentQuote
  • It's very strange that such big projects just start with uncertain future even involving Government bodies and judiciary too seems ineffective in resolving the issues in interest of all. In media Huda states something else and in Court something else. It's clear now but Government bodies should not play with public money by giving sanctions to Builders which are not clear for all development.
    CommentQuote
  • kiranmahajan,
    100% right what you say, but this mess was created by previous BUM GOV.
    Same mess they did on NPR.Our judicary is also srewed up not able to make any decision for years.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder have to do something if they will give replace land to villager

In same sector

Otherwise after HC villager have one another way left (Supreme Court)
    CommentQuote
  • Bless u
    It seems u have good contacts in the Court so got the details in same day. Thanks for providing information on date.
    CommentQuote
  • You also providing lots of information thanks to u
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Please update on the factual status against quotes made on a related thread. It appears that connectivity is now complete on SOHNA side of SPR

Originally Posted by investor10
    Rohit ji, any pic/s for everybody's understanding . I have seen the building in middle of road (ambedkar bhavan) from sohna side. Also pics showing access from NH side

Originally Posted by rohitggn
    the amedkar building is still there in the middle but they've made the road on either side of that building. the road is operational and heavy traffic has started to ply.

Does it mean that with this realignment, Sohna Road is now connected to NH8??

Pictures please.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Please update on the factual status against quotes made on a related thread. It appears that connectivity is now complete on SOHNA side of SPR

Pictures please.

Cheers

Dear BlessU, this arrangement has been there for a long time now. I think the problem near Unitech Vista is still there. I am not sure if that is resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • good info
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Pictures please.

Cheers

The road at Sohna/Vatika t-point is very much operational since the past few months BUT the 200m stretch near Vista is still under litigation. This is as per what I saw personally a couple of days back.
    CommentQuote
  • Everything is same. No demolition is there and a narrow path before Unitech Vista is being used by two wheelers. Complete road from Sohna side will be ready only after all settlements between all parties involved are arrived. Let's see whether in next date on 12th Feb.2015 Huda counsel gets some concrete instructions from Huda acceptable to Judge and petitioners to clear the deadlock to Delhi . Yes the nearby area at SPR road is surely growing very fast. When I visited last about 2 months ago, one more commercial bldg. near BMW institute was under construction (near Vista on SPR road) enhancing the beauty of that place. In nut shell jackpot is still to open.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kiranmahajan
    Everything is same. No demolition is there and a narrow path before Unitech Vista is being used by two wheelers. Complete road from Sohna side will be ready only after all settlements between all parties involved are arrived. Let's see whether in next date on 12th Feb.2015 Huda counsel gets some concrete instructions from Huda acceptable to Judge and petitioners to clear the deadlock to Delhi . Yes the nearby area at SPR road is surely growing very fast. When I visited last about 2 months ago, one more commercial bldg. near BMW institute was under construction (near Vista on SPR road) enhancing the beauty of that place. In nut shell jackpot is still to open.

Hi
    Greetings

If the builder are really serious, they should find alternatives, as the matter is hardly of 400-500 mtrs connectivity, which is putting at jeopardy fate of 15+ sectors..

They can probably suggest an alternative route and all builders can contribute land/share cost and get the things in motion.

Interest cost alone at a conservative cost of 18% on land banks of builders, because they are unable to liquidate due to litigation, would easily work at crores of rupees.

eg
    -if total licenses issued for 7x,6x,affected sectors is about 2000 acres, at a average acquisition cost of Rs 5 crores per acre,
    -it means an investment of 10000 crores
    (current approved licensed cost per acre is Rs 30 Cr FSI Rs4000psf for 1.75 FAR X 4840 sq yd x 9ft)
    -If 50% of stock is unsold, interest on 5000 crores at 18% is adding to builders balance sheet Rs 900 Crores per annum!!!

Builders should join together and pay off a few crores/share land of few 1000 sq mtrs, for the bottleneck, and get on top of the situation.

The real cause of the problem is HUDA, who cannot do a proper survey for such an important road, wherein it should avoid existing habitation area, just to provide respite to the builders from land acquisition out of builders landbank.

Court cases can continue for ages to the detriment of the entire areas development.

Hope good sense prevails..

Cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast for SPR If Huda and few builders come together to compensate the local residents which are very few in number, and will involve only few crores, the matter may be solved instantly. Seems the matter is being delayed deliberately both by Huda and builders for some mutual vested interest unknown to public.
    CommentQuote